Old 09-05-2008, 09:02 PM
Charter Member
MS Word for Mac - keyboard shortcut for inserting footnote/endnote?

I am working with a document in which I have to create some 540 endnotes and I'm hoping that there's a keyboard shortcut to insert an endnote. Is there? Please?
Old 09-05-2008, 11:09 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member
Command + Option + E in Mac Word 2008. Check out the bottom of the "Tools" menu for others, or if you want to customize.
Old 09-06-2008, 01:58 PM
You can create your own keyboard shortcuts in Word 2004. Under Tools, Customize, Customize Keyboard, you can crate shortcuts. Select Insert, then InsertFootnote, and enter the keyboard shortcut you want.
Old 09-06-2008, 03:07 PM
Charter Member
Thanks! Created my own.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:31 AM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: swimming pools depth mexican vanilla warning thumbprint heart tattoo toilet 1.6 gpf lava lamp lumps urgent emails shortest phone number nonconductive metal wrong address amazon tweety gender maintenance income princeton pen heather hall evine ancient greek curses ziper head george rock acrylic shower door broken digital clock pixi pit mostly mesquite honey swallowed glass national lampoon magazines ira glass voice opie's mom cfl bulb flickering antenna in windshield reddit zoroastrianism coco ca choo carbon monoxide flammable fever broke taekwondo cost no jake brake navy port call wbm 760a kike slang people named elvis how to get spray paint off cement why does my ceiling fan keep blowing light bulbs black or white socks national society of high school scholars fee waiver sam elliott without a mustache pounds of pressure to break a bone what does inherit the wind mean why is my atomic clock wrong fingertip bandage how to apply checking into hotel without id biting bottom lip while sleeping 50 pieces of silver does salt go in the shaker with more holes air conditioner energy saver mode why does pineapple juice come in a can chrysler town and country starter relay i don't know but i've been told eskimo is eating snow bad for dogs amazing grace alternate tunes does home depot charge to cut wood is it possible to sleep with eyes open my laptop wont recognize my printer lily rosemary and the jack of hearts meaning what does getting your salad tossed mean how to make egg wash for frying difference between 205 and 225 tires is bleeding out painful vegas live sex shows alpha phi alpha secrets handshake most useful things to memorize steak au poivre without cognac getting shot in the stomach