Old 11-15-2008, 06:04 PM
Charter Member
"Strike Zone" Printed On Laptop

My Dell 1501 laptop has "Strike Zone" printed on it's underside. Does anyone know what this means?
Is it where I clobber the damn thing when it crashes? What a great idea!
Old 11-15-2008, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Combines durable components, sturdy design, over 13000 hours of Dell's rigorous quality testing, efficient heat management and the 'Strike-Zone' hard drive shock absorber to help keep your laptop and data safe from those minor bumps, shakes and drops that are the
reality of life on the go
Hard drive feature / logo
Old 11-16-2008, 06:41 AM
Yep, it's a hard drive shock absorber. I think this is the related Dell patent, if you're interested.

Last edited by Reply; 11-16-2008 at 06:43 AM.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:08 AM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: killing woodchuck conga line songs floor mount urinal gatling guns beechnut tobacco vaginal denata audible cd chinese basket donating tvs elona controls farscape episode order build a lake terminator nuke what are goofballs deputy garcia piercing table biggest bacon number fuck saudi phallic opposite 800gotjunk prices mosquito explode #1 pencils turned up nose oatmeal and indigestion kafka metamorphosis meaning freezing point vinegar pentecostal denim skirts droopy wolf fly lady forum carbon dioxide flammable battery positive end mothers masturbating son sacre bleu definition regular gas vs mid grade is india part of the middle east how much do you pay a teenage babysitter is old spice good how to clean dried dog poop off carpet jean claude van damme forehead bump how to tell if wheels are out of balance pop songs with trumpet solos switch to new tab automatically in chrome why do british say bloody losing hair on shins droopy and the wolf well x trol installation mr jones song meaning allen computer test center the brown bunny oral scene are you joshing me how to fix my car door lock is silly putty toxic to dogs police car parked outside my house what is a manhattan sandwich 5000 songs in gb dont bring sand to the beach what is second base with a girl oblivion bow zoom not working what would antimatter look like why am i so scared of bugs nice meeting you in french ambien show on drug test where to buy raw cocoa butter blood pressure monitor says irregular heartbeat have you ever had sex with a family member