Old 12-24-2000, 01:28 AM
In several scenes, the super evil DEA guy Stan is seen taking pills, then cracking his neck. What is he doing that for?
Old 12-24-2000, 02:31 AM
According to some...

I have seen two scripts for this movie. In one, it was Flexoril (muscle relaxers), which makes sense because this is why he is poping his neck.

The other version was Downers, and the crunching sound was actually the pill being crused in his mouth. I don't like this version though, Leon was too cool.
Old 12-26-2000, 01:27 AM
I saw the movie a little while ago, and I got the sense he was taking speed or something similar. I don't remember what gave me this impression, but he does seem high shortly after he takes them and says some pretty bizarre stuff. Plus, it'd be ironic that the DEA officer (who's storing drugs) is himself using them... But then again, maybe Stan's just weird. I'll defer to robgruver since he's seen the scripts.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21 AM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: philadelphia nicknames eat guava seeds yankee etymology 1800gotjunk prices heavy dog bowls does valium expire eugene song cilajet com plural of campus cunt twat here all week craigslist redirect liar antonyms spell separately dolphin water rings bedsitter people evac winchester lima beans cyanide death by exsanguination laplace vs fourier ck2 usurp title club baby seals carlo rossi review symbol arrow bertha rochester light bulb explodes a spook scattergories answer sheet a1c 9.3 frequent toilet clogs long pinky chalk tires glucosamine natural source diy chimney lining reds pills fastest way to get a drug to the brain what style is frank sinatra do i need winrar dust down sweeping compound how to tow a car without keys suicide by knife to throat consumer cellular envoy manual tuna packed in oil why did redd foxx leave sanford and son smack my ass and call me judy can rabbits eat mushrooms why do russians say comrade mini moos expiration date dirtiest house in the world can an aircraft carrier survive a hurricane snl appalachian emergency room skit why do people like opera leather sofa and cats cruise ship security armed dog eating spicy food jack in the box receipt policy tie tucked in shirt how to camouflage a security camera chicago rush hour times lincoln car commercial song black betty lyrics meaning biggest map in gaming suit in the rain canned chili no beans excel how to stop auto date can cats eat spicy food