Old 04-18-2010, 01:26 PM
Vincent Gallo in Goodfellas?

I see he is credited with a small part as 'Henry's 70s' crew in the movie, but I have seen this thing a million times and I simply cannot see him. Is he one of the guys sitting at the table behind him in the second Copacapana shot?
Old 04-19-2010, 11:45 AM
He might be in the scene "I am funny how?"
Old 04-19-2010, 12:30 PM
I was intrigued by the idea and looked at several YouTube clips with no luck. It could be that his appearance is as limited as Vincent Pastore's (Big Pussy from The Sopranos) where he was pushing a rack of clothes in some brief scene. Tony Sirico (Paulie Walnuts from the same show) is a little more obvious, but not by much. I would bet on Gallo being in one of the big scenes like the wedding, or, as you say, in the Copa crowd or in one of the big "family" scenes.

One of my favorite extras in Goodfellas is Tony Powers who was Jimmy Two Times.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldar View Post
I was intrigued by the idea and looked at several YouTube clips with no luck. It could be that his appearance is as limited as Vincent Pastore's (Big Pussy from The Sopranos) where he was pushing a rack of clothes in some brief scene. Tony Sirico (Paulie Walnuts from the same show) is a little more obvious, but not by much. I would bet on Gallo being in one of the big scenes like the wedding, or, as you say, in the Copa crowd or in one of the big "family" scenes.

One of my favorite extras in Goodfellas is Tony Powers who was Jimmy Two Times.
Yeah, it took me a few tries to spot Tony Sirico. He plays one of the goons who gets into a slapping match and that Paul Sorvino shoots a dirty look at outside the pizzeria near the beginning of the movie.

Last edited by joebuck20; 04-19-2010 at 12:42 PM.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebuck20 View Post
Yeah, it took me a few tries to spot Tony Sirico. He plays one of the goons who gets into a slapping match and that Paul Sorvino shoots a dirty look at outside the pizzeria near the beginning of the movie.
A quite impressive performance by Tony Sirico is the one in The Big Bang (1989) where he plays a version of himself as "The Gangster."

For my money, Gallo's most convincing performance was in The Funeral (1996) and until I get the time to watch Goodfellas again to spot him for sure, I'll suggest that this group Cicero's '60s Crew (Character) from Goodfellas (1990) is about the best clue we're likely to get. (I haven't tried to locate pictures of any of those guys yet.)
Old 04-19-2010, 01:14 PM
Tony Sirico is also in the scene when Karen pulls up in the car and yells at Henry for standing her up.

Also from Sopranos Carmine Lupertazzi Sr. is in the scene with Jimmy Two Times.