Old 11-01-2010, 04:10 PM
Charter Member
Help me find sound effects for my bloopers reel (need them tonight)

I recently did a dvd project and the last part of my assignment is to make a DVD of bloopers from the filming to give to the cast. I think it would be fun to spice it up a bit with some sound effects. The mistakes are just people forgetting lines and laughing or in one case someone nearly falling over, if that helps.

I've suddenly had my timeframe for finishing this project upped significantly, to the point where I have to mail them tomorrow, so I need these sound effects ASAP.

Thanks in advance!
Old 11-01-2010, 09:24 PM
You can get some good sound effects at freesound.org/index.php. It's user-contributed, so the quality is hit or miss, but I've gotten some very good stuff off of there.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:37 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member
Although the OP is done with her project, I'm going to move this to the correct forum anyway.

**boing!**

twickster, MPSIMS moderator

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:12 AM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: chefmate hand mixer alphabetizing acronyms post empire can rats fart stretching wool sweater baboon vs chimp lump the presidents car dead fan ionizer tony robbins hands portmeirion dinnerware pinnacle dragonskin darwin vermicelli meatsavings.com wholesale jodhpurs pants hawai'i vs hawaii hat stretch subdivison names cataract ripe bannon lapel pin mulders dad paheal rule34 larry sellers lebowski lorne armstrong arrest a fluffer light switch grounding onomatopoeia for explosion halibut cost redwood 2x4 lowes wa422prhd wr not unlike vaccination mark on upper arm is 42 old for a man do people eat geese kate on drew carey show is undercover boss staged can i give a cat benadryl for sleep is rock music bad for you horse on a boat song chevy colorado i5 engine fred meyer key cutting portable air conditioner two hose flaky skin on nose canned french onion soup recipes how long can you leave pizza out planet of the apes statue of liberty ck2 playing as a vassal ankle pain upon waking how big is baghdad stand in the corner punishment how to make concrete stronger quit smoking hardest days what to wear under cap and gown bleach hot or cold water calories in popcorn bag sofa king we todd it i left chicken out overnight wild wild west slavery ti 84 plus ce physics apps multiple breast art page is saturday a banking day this posting is being blocked you have exceeded the posting volume limit for this account/email. logo on patriots field couch at foot of bed teachers and students dating