Old 07-12-2011, 03:26 PM
Can I get Chrome to jump to the new tab automatically?

My main complaint is that on all the other browsers I use, I can set them to auto switch to the new tab. I can't find that button for Chrome. Where is my blind spot. How do I do dat? Is it possible?

I hate, hate, hate having to go to the top every time and select the new tab.

Help !!!!!
Old 07-12-2011, 05:13 PM
You'll need to use an extension.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigT View Post
You'll need to use an extension.
I had to re-download Chrome but then the extension loaded & worked.

Thanks for the help. Much better now....

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46 AM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: snapping someone's neck heartbeat ear drum transparent cds anyhoo origin colonel montoya best campbell's soup sakura sauce cthulhu pronunciation mideval mmorpg chipmunk squirrel hybrid fecal smearing dress neatly pecker tracks prednisone and milk sestertius to dollar cocked die witches socks beekeeper suits thirty five dollars ford truck key simpsons boot 6v car adapter nomads mc california ticketmaster forbidden beers like corona communist titles mayor sash elvis penis ramune marble removal 27 dating 19 boeing b24 muscle cramp in neck when yawning women's shoe size by height integral with a circle squirrels digging holes in lawn there's a place in france where the ladies wear no pants lyrics christmas tree stopped taking water how much does a 30000 mile service cost cat peeing in shower how to wire a traffic light for home use late period on the pill what is imitation bacon made of boneless chicken breast with rib meat the presidents of the usa - lump who played carlo in the godfather spectracide bug stop vs ortho home defense walt disney treasures dvd chuck norris vs bruce lee movie stink up the bathroom where do we go from here song 80s roy rogers show jeep quick change artist how do they do it is there wax in chocolate sometimes you eat the bar and sometimes the bar eats you d&d tricks why is my sister such a bitch arwen, eowyn, or galadriel do motorcycles have radios home depot keys made magnification to see cells how is nguyen pronounced combat load for m4 someone broke into my house