Old 11-22-2011, 11:40 PM
Charter Member
Cote (de Pablo) pronunciation

I've seen the actress's name spelled 'Cote' and 'Coté'. Is her name pronounced like 'coat', or 'coat-ay'?
Old 11-23-2011, 12:07 AM
Charter Member
She was on the Jay Leno Show a while back and she pronounced it as "Cotie". At least that's how I'd spell it as she pronounced it. Perhaps "Coty" would be a better attempt.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 PM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: smoke alarms humidity spiral escalator jonas venture sr razer strap swimming camel define algonquin julius caesar bloodline baigan bharta calories pico and sepulveda chocobo pronunciation spark plug oily jewish yamaka team building prizes shame sign sun headache escalade drivers cardinal grammeter possum shit scatagories list mathematical anomaly bad bikers denorex lice gay deciever i hate oatmeal broken rib cast dumber than dog suppository reddit gunfights 808 definition keystone cameras mule gender bee sting eyeball cry wolfe goon etymology how to put transmission fluid in a 2003 ford explorer crackling noise in throat when lying down weird smell after sneeze dr. adrian rogers 1931 ck2 can't plot to revoke plant leaves turning brown and falling off bird dog airplane for sale does blood stain skin chinese 24 karat gold jewelry low coefficient of friction best place to put hide a key on car alex trebek bacon number behind the head earbuds balls on power lines over highway do people like american accents how to open a jammed filing cabinet saturday a business day what are the packets in beef jerky canon mg7120 printer not responding malcolm x glasses brand can you mix 10w30 with 10w40 goose price per pound fabric softener and towels how much does it cost to see a doctor what to do with sugarcane red flag on mailbox how to fold a flag by yourself dinah shore high yellow disable call waiting verizon wireless does advil help with stomach pain jesus h roosevelt christ acid and orange juice