Old 03-02-2012, 11:09 PM
Blue Bloods -- Who Played Melanie Mains?

Tonight's episode featured a TV reporter as Tom Seleck's love interest. She reminded me of a younger Stockard Channing. Any idea who it was?
Old 03-03-2012, 12:39 AM
Margaret Colin
Old 03-03-2012, 12:59 AM
Oh, it's Blair's mom.
Old 03-03-2012, 01:42 PM
If it matters, I had to go searching to find her name, but I had the first thought that she might have been either:

Catherine Dent

Elizabeth Perkins

or somebody else who looks like them.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:02 AM
The Central Scrutinizer
Best known (by me) as Jeff Goldblum's love interest in Independence Day.
Old 03-04-2012, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldar View Post
If it matters, I had to go searching to find her name, but I had the first thought that she might have been either:

Catherine Dent

Elizabeth Perkins

or somebody else who looks like them.
She does have a Perkins vibe going.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Margaret Colin

Her name is Margaret Colin. I best know her as the first lady in Independence Day.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:19 AM
The Central Scrutinizer
Quote:
Originally Posted by untagleebin View Post
Her name is Margaret Colin. I best know her as the first lady in Independence Day.
Close but no cigar. Mary McDonnell played the First Lady. Margaret Colin played the president's aide and ex-wife of Jeff Glodblum.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Charter Member
I know her best as the wife of award-winning soap opera actor Justin Deas, whom she met when they were both appearing on As the World Turns. She also appeared in one of my favorite movies, True Believer with James Woods and Robert Downey, Jr. She has many, many television guest roles, but none of the shows in which she has been cast as a regular have been successful.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:55 AM
Charter Member
She was in Something Wild with Jeff Daniels and Melanie Griffin. A Jonathan Demme film. She had a very small part.