Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
#1
Old 07-02-2013, 12:07 PM
BANNED
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 354
Did GG Allin (famous punk singer) ever molest kids?

Did GG Allin who is a famous punk singer ever molest kids? Alot of his songs talk about molesting kids. "Expose Yourself to Kids" http://youtube.com/watch?v=yw7lUMC-m3Q is a good example but there are others.
#2
Old 07-02-2013, 12:20 PM
Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Chateau Pepperwinkle
Posts: 47,587
Check out his bio on Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GG_Allin.

Born Jesus Christ Allin. Apparently, he did get a teenage girl pregnant. Known as "the most spectacular degenerate in the history of rock & roll". He was definitely out to shock his audience.
#3
Old 07-02-2013, 12:36 PM
BANNED
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof. Pepperwinkle View Post
Check out his bio on Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GG_Allin.

Born Jesus Christ Allin. Apparently, he did get a teenage girl pregnant. Known as "the most spectacular degenerate in the history of rock & roll". He was definitely out to shock his audience.
Are you talking about his first wife (who was 12 and he was 18 I think) or another girl?
#4
Old 07-02-2013, 12:39 PM
Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Chateau Pepperwinkle
Posts: 47,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt357 View Post
Are you talking about his first wife (who was 12 and he was 18 I think) or another girl?
Again, from the Wiki article:
"In the mid-1980s, Allin became involved with a teenage girl from Garland, Texas named Tracy Deneault. She became pregnant, and their daughter, Nico Ann Deneault, was born March 13, 1986. Nico chose to distance herself from her family. Allin and Tracey Deneault never married."
#5
Old 07-02-2013, 01:19 PM
BANNED
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof. Pepperwinkle View Post
Again, from the Wiki article:
"In the mid-1980s, Allin became involved with a teenage girl from Garland, Texas named Tracy Deneault. She became pregnant, and their daughter, Nico Ann Deneault, was born March 13, 1986. Nico chose to distance herself from her family. Allin and Tracey Deneault never married."
How did GG allin sleep with all these underage girls and never get arrested?
#6
Old 07-02-2013, 01:36 PM
Guest
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Running Back & Forth
Posts: 3,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt357 View Post
How did GG allin sleep with all these underage girls and never get arrested?
He did. He promised to commit suicide on stage on Halloween but was conviently in jail when the day rolled around in 1989. He promised to do it on Halloween the next year, and the year after that, and the year after that but was again conviently in jail on Halloween each year. Odd that.
#7
Old 07-02-2013, 05:41 PM
BANNED
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissonance View Post
He did. He promised to commit suicide on stage on Halloween but was conviently in jail when the day rolled around in 1989. He promised to do it on Halloween the next year, and the year after that, and the year after that but was again conviently in jail on Halloween each year. Odd that.
I dont think he was in jail for banging a underage girl that time or he would have been in for a lot longer than that.
#8
Old 07-03-2013, 12:34 PM
Guest
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Running Back & Forth
Posts: 3,647
Why not just read the wiki article?
Quote:
In late 1987, Allin was arrested and charged with "assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder" of a female acquaintance in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Allin initially denied the charges, claiming that the woman was a willing participant in their sexual activities. Allin admitted to cutting her, burning her, and drinking her blood, but insisted she did the same thing to him. Allin also claimed that inconsistencies in the woman's statements to authorities supported his assertions. The judge in the case agreed there were substantial inconsistencies in the woman's account. Ultimately, however, Allin plea bargained to the reduced charge of felonious assault, and he was imprisoned from December 25, 1989 to March 26, 1991.
#9
Old 07-03-2013, 12:41 PM
Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Home Of The Bengals!
Posts: 16,040
He was on somebody's talk show once. It's on YouTube.
#10
Old 07-03-2013, 06:42 PM
Guest
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 18,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt357 View Post
Did GG Allin who is a famous punk singer ever molest kids? Alot of his songs talk about molesting kids. "Expose Yourself to Kids" http://youtube.com/watch?v=yw7lUMC-m3Q is a good example but there are others.
No idea. But considering his main goal was to shock the audience, few things are more shocking than child molestation. So naturally he was going to sing about that stuff. It doesn't mean he does (or doesn't do) it.
#11
Old 07-05-2013, 08:37 PM
BANNED
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley Clark View Post
No idea. But considering his main goal was to shock the audience, few things are more shocking than child molestation. So naturally he was going to sing about that stuff. It doesn't mean he does (or doesn't do) it.
He married a 12 yr old girl when he was 18 or 19 so I think he was actually into it.
#12
Old 07-06-2013, 01:11 AM
Guest
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Jamaica Plain, MA
Posts: 6,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt357 View Post
He married a 12 yr old girl when he was 18 or 19 so I think he was actually into it.
According to Wikipedia, he married Sandra Farrow in 1980. No information about how old she was, but I don't think any state allows 12-year-olds to get married. G.G. Allin was born in 1956, making him 24 or so at the time of the marriage.
#13
Old 07-06-2013, 03:30 AM
BANNED
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterj2 View Post
According to Wikipedia, he married Sandra Farrow in 1980. No information about how old she was, but I don't think any state allows 12-year-olds to get married. G.G. Allin was born in 1956, making him 24 or so at the time of the marriage.
I saw a documentary on him and they said he married a 12 yr old when he was 18 or 19 I think they even interviewed the girls mother.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50 AM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: silk trimmed blanket manufacturing abbreviation etrade oil futures cat ate marijuana spam origin handicapped motorcycle dope amazon economically challenged skrillex music type gyrocopter mad max doom arcade machine natalie portman nipples bending unit ground cloths alexander siddig imdb double lindy pay toilets nathaniel tattoo person from switzerland wolfman english muffins drag queen pronouns bleach wooden floors porn message boards potassium drink 1920s coffee east asian hair is roommates.com safe rotating testicles rosary funeral services largest fictional creature sam torn absurd jokes falsifiable statements leia pronunciation if your vehicle begins to skid you should turn the steering wheel does verizon wireless work in puerto rico how to remove permanent marker from a dry erase board what time did tv used to go off joy in the morning movie kidney stones at 18 proud to be an asshole water main shut off valve tool why do girls pierce their tongues can ibuprofen get you high 800 mg attila the hun vs genghis khan why do scientologists use a cross how does salt absorb water what does non negotiable mean van door locks home depot how to arouse a man in his sleep apple juice and tequila nikolai ivanovich lobachevsky tom lehrer how many bills in a stack how to knock someone out with drugs safely sex toy party ideas can't find cat in house why does grass make you itchy having two bachelor degrees for the girl scout meeting commercial can my company see what websites i visit percent before or after food that start with e animal house guitar scene that 70s show porn clockwork orange beethoven 9th symphony