Old 11-05-2013, 08:52 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member
Looking for Boner's Ark strip

From 1968 to 2000 there was a comic strip called "Boner's Ark" that I followed off and on. During one of the "off" periods the strip ended, and I just found out that there was a final scene where the Ark finally hit land. Can anyone provide a link to this last strip for me?
Old 11-05-2013, 09:00 AM
The date of that strip was reportedly May 27, 2000, but I haven't found it yet.

Last edited by Prof. Pepperwinkle; 11-05-2013 at 09:01 AM.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:08 PM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: tire walmart miget babies 2003 penny error neal mcdonough imdb edinburgh scotland pronunciation taboo extra cards dead rooster shooting propane tanks bowie knife song dremel as router ratchet strap stuck kevin cosgrove call bleached silk picnic n chicken inverted color chart vampires fairies 6 way intersection pinheads disease sexually active definition woooo song aku vs him guards hats positronic brain man waxing face stop leak coolant bertha rochester asian rock stars cooked cum bad tongue bite kikuchiyo meaning reddit redheads indignant cat leftover meatball recipes 46 week pregnancy drinking milk straight from the cow how much does a poop weigh how long do you last the first time add-a-beads okagesama de genki desu alt codes on laptop without numpad difference between frosted and clear light bulbs how do you park a computer adhesive for car interior fallout 3 beginner guide why are french called frogs how are poker chips made left turn on green arrow only sign what are bats afraid of new york sharp cheddar rubbing alcohol isopropyl same thing is ass a cuss word how to pronounce ng last name low mileage discount state farm watch tv through mirror static shocks from car personal touch razor blades do it with dickhead still make cheyenne george strait scary elevator prank gone wrong can you put drano in toilet raiders of the lost ark flying wing george bush 10 dollar coin woman sitting in dress google voice without phone service can i use drano in the toilet do you have to refrigerate wine what chemicals does trugreen use on lawns