Old 02-05-2015, 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey View Post
It's stupid to buy a LV bag to store things on the bathroom counter. It's going to get wet, the things you put back in it are wet, and the steam can't be good for it. But hey, if you've got a secure job, and money to burn....Oh wait!

I sure wouldn't store makeup in an expensive LV bag in the bathroom. It's not only the humidity that can damage the bag. I use a cheap clear plastic washable bag, because it always seems to get full of fine dust from the powder compact and little slivers of eyebrow pencil lead from the sharpener. Sometimes there's a bit of mascara smeared on the outside of the tube, and that gets on the inside of the bag too. Every so often I dump everything out and wash the bag.

Just wondering if Lisa ever thinks about burglars when she posts all those photos of her expensive high-end possessions! Any potential robber who knows where her house is also knows what she has in there. People ought to be more careful with social media.
Old 02-05-2015, 01:16 PM
I really think Lisa needs psychological counseling. I think she was shit canned from her job and she seems like she is loosing it. She posts pics of her extreme workouts and healthy shakes and roasted vegetables. Them she posts pic of totally unhealthy food she is eating such as fried foods, sinful desserts. She is a total contradiction. She posts that she's cleaning her closets but she gets distracted and posts pics of $20k worth (15 pair) of designer shoes. And now she is posting photoshopped pics of her Outfit Of The Day. Are you kidding me?!?! Something is wrong with this bitch and she needs help STAT!

Last edited by LipLiner; 02-05-2015 at 01:18 PM.
Old 02-05-2015, 06:16 PM
That's exactly what happened to her. I posted upthread that she's on the payroll until March and has a non compete clause in the existing contract (that wasn't renewed) and the non compete goes for one year after expiration of contract.

I think she's mentally ill, too. Showing off all this expensive stuff, selfies every other day, pix of food! Like who really cares what you wear or what you eat? I think her diva ways are becoming more evident every day. Shallow? You betcha!
Old 02-05-2015, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catsrule View Post
That's exactly what happened to her. I posted upthread that she's on the payroll until March and has a non compete clause in the existing contract (that wasn't renewed) and the non compete goes for one year after expiration of contract.

I think she's mentally ill, too. Showing off all this expensive stuff, selfies every other day, pix of food! Like who really cares what you wear or what you eat? I think her diva ways are becoming more evident every day. Shallow? You betcha!
I think she's narcisstic. It's always look at me, look at me. I know she has the beauty pageant background, but still, I don't remember her being this extreme in the past. Maybe she just freaked out about getting middle-aged, and her narcissism got worse. Or it could just be that she got more skilled at using social media, and went overboard with the selfie trend.

So she's about to go without a paycheck, if her contract expires on Feb. 28. She could get another job then as long as she doesn't appear on air, couldn't she? As long as she's not on TV, she wouldn't be violating the non-compete clause.

One year is pretty long for a non-compete. In my city, a well-known TV meteorologist quit to take a job on another channel, and his non-compete only lasted six months. I don't know the details, but I think he was working off-camera at the new channel during the six-month period.
Old 02-05-2015, 10:48 PM
Yeah, but that guy wasn't making her kind of money, and he wasn't in sales. I have that info from a very good source. The most likely place for her to try to go is another shopping channel. For some reason, tptb don't want their former employees going to the competition. I'm pretty sure that her reputation has preceded her, though. As I said, her diva-ness is becoming more apparent every day, and I don't understand why people are still worshipping. I'd never post selfies, would you? Compare this with the likes of the Kartrashians - just greedy for attention! Creepy.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:34 AM
Charter Member
I was watching makeup with Eve Pearl and Carolyn. They showed a before and after of Carolyn. In the before, Carolyn had hooded eyelids, where her upper lids were lying on top of her lower lids. In the after, and on-air, Carolyn's eyes look like she had an eye-lift and the lids were no longer droopy. What the heck did they do to her eyes? How is that even possible?

I've never seen a before and after, where I 've sat here with my mouth hanging open.

The only thing I can think of is that Carolyn just got back from vacation, and I haven't seen her since she's been back. Maybe the before pic was taken before her vacation, and the after pic is not because of makeup, but because she had a little surgery when she was away.

What do you guys think? For those who have seen her since she's been back. Did she look like she had surgery when she got back from vacation? Or, is this some magical application of makeup?
Old 02-06-2015, 10:14 AM
Wow. I didn't know what LR is up to since leaving the air, because my interest level in her is limited to whatever happens to fall in front of my eyes on the internet. Like above.

Sounds like she's suddenly got a lot of time on her hands now that her job's over. I know she seemed to be phoning it in, but I think those hosts have a lot of off-camera things to do.

Maybe she's posting on fb all the time in a frantic effort to keep her "fan base" intact, in order to keep her career options open for the future. And she could have something already lined up that she can't/won't disclose yet.

On facebook I follow a young guy who's a reporter on one of our local TV stations. He posts a lot of selfies but never gets inappropriate. I think his "public figure" fb page is an example of how to do it right. Also, his specialty is traveling all over the state to the small towns and even smaller places in between the towns, finding stories to tell from there. I enjoy his reporting and I'm not alone. He keeps winning regional Emmy awards.

His fb posts are a world away from those of an aging beauty pageant contestant who used to sell overpriced shit on TV! Thank dog.

Last edited by Suz at Large; 02-06-2015 at 10:15 AM.
Old 02-07-2015, 05:41 AM
I think that LR should stop calling herself a public figure. She's an unemployed former TV salesgirl. Case closed. I looked at her fb page, and it contains nothing of substance. I stopped looking at her page after the umpteenth pic of food and her outfit of the day.
Old 02-07-2015, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahag View Post
I think that LR should stop calling herself a public figure. She's an unemployed former TV salesgirl. Case closed. I looked at her fb page, and it contains nothing of substance. I stopped looking at her page after the umpteenth pic of food and her outfit of the day.
There's nothing special about her having what facebook calls a "public figure" page. That's the kind of page you can have to interact with people in connection with your career. Lisa didn't coin the phrase and it doesn't mean you're claiming to be famous or anything. Several authors whose books I enjoy, have that kind of facebook page. It allows them to interact with their readers (or "fans" if you like) without bringing them into their personal circle of friends and family.

It's all in how they use the page. Sounds like LR's just posting a lot of photos of herself on the theory that will keep her followers (fans) interested and happy. Maybe it does. Because let me say here what's not a welcome statement elsewhere: I think people who are "fans" of Lisa Robertson to the point of following her facebook page and gushing over the photos she posts? Are sad pathetic people, or morons, or just going through a very bizarre phase.

If you're a fan of Lisa Robertson, and that offends you?

Go pound sand. You're on the wrong damn message board.
Old 02-07-2015, 09:33 AM
Does Leah even own a mirror? And if she does, does she ever bother to look in it before she goes on the air? Or is she like The Frau, and sees reflected back this vision of good taste and loveliness that the rest of us don't see? The frigging black leggings again, what looks like a blue top hanging out from underneath a red top--or maybe it's Lori Ragbag's latest one piece crapation--and over the whole mess, a too short, too tight white denim jacket. And of course, she had to pick out the printed version of the latest fucking ugly TSV slip-ons--which in keeping with the rest of her outfit--go with nothing else she's wearing.

I get sick of hearing excuses made for this woman. Yes, she seems very nice. But she dresses like a truck driver and we all have to look at her. It's really a disgrace that QVC is apparently too cheap to hire a stylist for the hosts. Because some of them are desperately in need of help!
Old 02-07-2015, 10:39 AM
Kathleen Kirkwood cracks me up. She looks terrible in that white swing cami she's selling/wearing. (Side note that I hate seeing the skirt showing through any white top.). Iris looks better in the black top. But KK is one of the "oldies" who has been around QVC for ages so it's kind of like seeing an old friend!

I do not like that style of GoWalks either. Reminds me of Granddad's slippers. GoWalks are comfy, though.
Old 02-07-2015, 04:35 PM
It's good to see Lisa's latest post. She's out and about doing some retail therapy. Good for her. Did I mention she has selected to purchase an Alice and Olivia bomber jacket for $698.00?!?! This chick does realize she is unemployed right??? In her pic she is so smug kind of like she is saying "Thank you my minions for buying all my GILI crap that I would not be caught dead in. Because of you, my fans, I can afford to piss away almost $700 for a high end, Madison Ave., ladies who lunch jacket!"
Old 02-07-2015, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suz at Large View Post
There's nothing special about her having what facebook calls a "public figure" page. That's the kind of page you can have to interact with people in connection with your career. Lisa didn't coin the phrase and it doesn't mean you're claiming to be famous or anything. Several authors whose books I enjoy, have that kind of facebook page. It allows them to interact with their readers (or "fans" if you like) without bringing them into their personal circle of friends and family.

It's all in how they use the page. Sounds like LR's just posting a lot of photos of herself on the theory that will keep her followers (fans) interested and happy. Maybe it does. Because let me say here what's not a welcome statement elsewhere: I think people who are "fans" of Lisa Robertson to the point of following her facebook page and gushing over the photos she posts? Are sad pathetic people, or morons, or just going through a very bizarre phase.

Well said, Suz at large.

My next topic is this whole spring accessories day. We have over a foot of snow on the ground here in Chicago. The LAST thing I'm thinking about is spring! Matter of fact, I just received my order from Ralph Lauren consistibg of two sweaters. Items sold at retail for $250, paid $69. They were having a big sale. Much more stylish than any of Q's items, and for not much more than a Grater schmatta! And shipping was FREE!

Last edited by Seahag; 02-07-2015 at 08:33 PM.
Old 02-07-2015, 08:39 PM
Charter Member
Quote:

It feels good to get that out doesn't it?
Old 02-07-2015, 09:07 PM
Lisa has her nose stuck so far up in the air that if rains...she'll drown.

Turned on the Q to see what was happening. It's Shoe Shopping With Jane. In Shoe Shopping With Jane the first thing we see is a shoe box in Jane's lap and the Shoe Shopping With Jane camera person gets a great shot down of her ugly bare toes as she waits to try on the first item in the Shoe Shopping With Jane show.

Can I just say...those are the ugliest feet I've seen. Reminded me of the feet on a Cabbage Patch doll.
Old 02-07-2015, 09:27 PM
Mrs. Munster, did you get to witness her new feature -- "Jane's Jam?" ACK!!!!! Before she showed this "special" shoe, everyone (models, vendors, JRT) had to get out and dance!!! I was so embarrassed for all of them. No.No.No.
Old 02-07-2015, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Munster View Post
Lisa has her nose stuck so far up in the air that if rains...she'll drown.

Turned on the Q to see what was happening. It's Shoe Shopping With Jane. In Shoe Shopping With Jane the first thing we see is a shoe box in Jane's lap and the Shoe Shopping With Jane camera person gets a great shot down of her ugly bare toes as she waits to try on the first item in the Shoe Shopping With Jane show.

Can I just say...those are the ugliest feet I've seen. Reminded me of the feet on a Cabbage Patch doll.
Preach it. I saw a shot of Jane's bare feet a long time ago when I clicked onto the Q during a Shoe Shopping show. She was changing shoes; it was an overhead camera shot, and her right foot was held out in front of her, bunion and all. An image that unfortunately I can't forget. Ick. Sure, our feet usually will show some wear and tear as we age - heaven knows mine do and I'm older than Jane - but I'd prefer not to look at a high-def big-screen shot of all that on my teevee. Whether it be my old feet or Jane's.

I will not click on the Q if I know that Shoe Shopping with Jane is on. I don't need any more bad mental images to add to the load.
Old 02-07-2015, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey View Post
It feels good to get that out doesn't it?
Oh, yes it does!!
Old 02-07-2015, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesehead View Post
Mrs. Munster, did you get to witness her new feature -- "Jane's Jam?" ACK!!!!! Before she showed this "special" shoe, everyone (models, vendors, JRT) had to get out and dance!!! I was so embarrassed for all of them. No.No.No.

Yes, Cheesehead...I unfortunately saw the gyrations. I think that Sally Combs person has had experience with a pole in her past.

I guess it's good we are embarrassed for them, as they don't seem to have enough brains to be embarrassed themselves!
Old 02-07-2015, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Preach it. I saw a shot of Jane's bare feet a long time ago when I clicked onto the Q during a Shoe Shopping show. She was changing shoes; it was an overhead camera shot, and her right foot was held out in front of her, bunion and all. An image that unfortunately I can't forget. Ick. Sure, our feet usually will show some wear and tear as we age - heaven knows mine do and I'm older than Jane - but I'd prefer not to look at a high-def big-screen shot of all that on my teevee. Whether it be my old feet or Jane's.

I will not click on the Q if I know that Shoe Shopping with Jane is on. I don't need any more bad mental images to add to the load.

Suz at Large....your comment about the bunion made me laugh! Jane's name of Ego Elf is well-deserved...she thinks she's all that and a bag of chips, so OF COURSE we want to see her elven hooves trying on every ortho shoe they are selling. If she had any real concern about the eye health of the viewers she'd put on a pair of tights before those shows.
Old 02-08-2015, 07:26 PM
Poor Lisa....she is so tired from not working for 2 months that she needs a vacation. She leaves Wednesday for Key West. Of course, with all her figure flaws (her words) she is finding it difficult to find a bathing suit. Oh boo fucking hoo!
Old 02-08-2015, 10:23 PM
Where did you hear about the trip to Key West? I know she was swim suit shopping. She needs to stay the hell out of Florida with that orange leather she calls skin.
Old 02-09-2015, 05:15 PM
Charter Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealPuddy View Post
Where did you hear about the trip to Key West? I know she was swim suit shopping. She needs to stay the hell out of Florida with that orange leather she calls skin.
{{Puddy}} You've been missed, my friend.
Old 02-10-2015, 02:01 AM
Puddy....one of Lisa's fans posted a comment about her going to Key West on Wednesday. The fan also posted that Lisa did some kind of a photo shoot today. Lisa had mentioned a few days ago that she had a "project" to do on Monday. It seems this fan has the inside track on Lisa's life.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:29 AM
TheRealPuddy, so happy to see your snarky comments!!! You have been missed!

Last edited by Seahag; 02-10-2015 at 05:30 AM.
Old 02-10-2015, 10:32 AM
Someone asked Lisa if she will continue designing for GILI. This is Lisa's answer....Hi Cheyenne, working on figuring out the next thing. I wish I could just snap my fingers and it was done, but it takes some time.
I think they might be hiring a guest to be on air with the GILI line. I loved designing it, but my connection ended when the decision was made that I should be leaving.
I miss spending time with all of you too!

WHEN THE DECISION WAS MADE I SHOULD BE LEAVING.....you can't tell me she wasn't fired!!!
Old 02-10-2015, 10:55 AM
Charter Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by LipLiner View Post
Someone asked Lisa if she will continue designing for GILI. This is Lisa's answer....Hi Cheyenne, working on figuring out the next thing. I wish I could just snap my fingers and it was done, but it takes some time.
I think they might be hiring a guest to be on air with the GILI line. I loved designing it, but my connection ended when the decision was made that I should be leaving.
I miss spending time with all of you too!

WHEN THE DECISION WAS MADE I SHOULD BE LEAVING.....you can't tell me she wasn't fired!!!
Wow! That is quite a bombshell. Did you post that to the other board too?
Old 02-10-2015, 12:51 PM
Honey.....I assume you mean the Q bulletin board. No, I didn't post it there or the PTV board either. Actually I'm banned from the PTV board for saying things about Lisa months ago before she left the Q.
Old 02-10-2015, 02:29 PM
Whoa boy, that is really some awkward wording, isn't it? You would never phrase it like that if it had been your choice to leave......

I have to wonder who she upset/pissed off/disappointed, etc. We all knew she was their prime salesperson, whatever could she have done that they would suddenly want to let her go? Was it just the GILI failure? Or......cue sinister music.....was there something MORE?
Old 02-10-2015, 03:22 PM
Charter Member
Setters - What kind of setters do you have? We have several setter people on this board. I lost my english setter last year, but I still do rescue transport for Above and Beyond Setter Rescue.

StG
Old 02-10-2015, 03:36 PM
Hi St. Germain.

I have actually already met one of the setter people on this board. Very lovely lady.

I currently have a 9-year old English that was my husband's hunting dog, I have a 1-year old Irish that I've had for about 6 months, and I have a 5-year old 1/2 Irish, 1/2 Border Collie that's a rescue dog.

I've never been formally affiliated with any of the rescue groups, but I've had setters all my life. Most of them I've taken in because someone had one and didn't undertstand it or couldn't control it (just like my current young Irish lad). I blame my veterinary! He calls me every time he hears a hard luck story that involves a setter.

I thank you from the bottom of my setter-loving heart for being active with the rescue. They do tremendous work.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:40 PM
Charter Member
Setter - My Pat was picked up by the pound nearly starved to death, covered in ticks and still wearing his hunting collar. they said he probably didn't work well enough in the field, and so was left out there. Once he came in the house (he'd never even been on stairs) he never wanted to leave the yard again. He was a sweet, lovely dog.

I now have 2 dobes, a GSD, a standard poodle and a giant schnauzer. And 3 horse and 4 cats.

StG
Old 02-10-2015, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillownedbysetters View Post
Whoa boy, that is really some awkward wording, isn't it? You would never phrase it like that if it had been your choice to leave......

I have to wonder who she upset/pissed off/disappointed, etc. We all knew she was their prime salesperson, whatever could she have done that they would suddenly want to let her go? Was it just the GILI failure? Or......cue sinister music.....was there something MORE?
Yes, there was something more. It's been talked about here. How 'bout throwing your weight around for years and alienating people? Then her dear friend CEO Claire suddenly terminated, and The Duchess, as she's not fondly referred to elsewhere, wasn't far behind. She talked about that day in September that was so difficult on her FB page. It wasn't difficult because some posters were giving her grief on FB; it was because she was given the news! People just refuse to believe this could possibly have happened, but this statement made by her today confirms it. She finally, whether on purpose or accidentally, admitted it. She isn't the little sweetheart that she tries to lead people to believe she is. I've been saying this for months, but her defenders just keep on keepin' on. And there's more, but that's the gist. NO ONE is indispensable, and those who think they are find out the hard way. Her divaness is apparent every time she posts a selfie, telling her fans "who she's wearing" and/or how much something costs. Who does this? That's a real turnoff for me. I'd never be fawning over some has been who likes to rub her fans' noses in the fact that she has so much money to spend - money that was made by getting them to buy qrap on Q. It's sick. So, take it or leave it. It's all very clear and has been from the get go.
Old 02-11-2015, 04:12 AM
Lisa is playing another one of her guessing games......Where Am I Going On My Vacation? She loves posting these stupid guessing game questions. And her fawning fans fall all over themselves trying to guess. One time she was at a restaurant in NYC. She took a pic of the bathroom and did the Guess What Restaurant Game. My answer would be...."I'm all out of fucks to give but here's a rat's ass!
Old 02-11-2015, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Puddy....one of Lisa's fans posted a comment about her going to Key West on Wednesday. The fan also posted that Lisa did some kind of a photo shoot today. Lisa had mentioned a few days ago that she had a "project" to do on Monday. It seems this fan has the inside track on Lisa's life.
Well Lisa's fan was WRONG! Lisa is going to Mexico. And as a sidebar.....if you were stalked by crazed fans, would you post that you are going out of town?!?!
Old 02-11-2015, 09:39 AM
Charter Member
Quote:
Well Lisa's fan was WRONG! Lisa is going to Mexico. And as a sidebar.....if you were stalked by crazed fans, would you post that you are going out of town?!?!
And when I come home someone is hiding in my closet? Noooo.
Old 02-11-2015, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StGermain View Post
Setter - My Pat was picked up by the pound nearly starved to death, covered in ticks and still wearing his hunting collar. they said he probably didn't work well enough in the field, and so was left out there. Once he came in the house (he'd never even been on stairs) he never wanted to leave the yard again. He was a sweet, lovely dog.

I now have 2 dobes, a GSD, a standard poodle and a giant schnauzer. And 3 horse and 4 cats.

StG
Ima gonna hijack this thread one last time and then I'll return to the regularly scheduled programming...

St. Germain, my husband used to tell my about how terribly some people treated their hunting dogs, particularly those who didn't have the talent for it (and not all do). I'm so sorry your baby went through what he did, but wow was he lucky to have found you. My husband had two hunting dogs - Rocky, his English and Rowdy, his bluetick coonhound. Both were totally members of the family when they weren't working.
Old 02-11-2015, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Her divaness is apparent every time she posts a selfie, telling her fans "who she's wearing" and/or how much something costs. Who does this? That's a real turnoff for me. I'd never be fawning over some has been who likes to rub her fans' noses in the fact that she has so much money to spend - money that was made by getting them to buy qrap on Q. It's sick.
Couldn't agree more. Sick is what it is. Anytime I've read some of the fan comments, it actually nauseates me how they cater to her and adore her.
Old 02-11-2015, 07:43 PM
Charter Member
Quote:
Ima gonna hijack this thread one last time and then I'll return to the regularly scheduled programming...

St. Germain, my husband used to tell my about how terribly some people treated their hunting dogs, particularly those who didn't have the talent for it (and not all do). I'm so sorry your baby went through what he did, but wow was he lucky to have found you. My husband had two hunting dogs - Rocky, his English and Rowdy, his bluetick coonhound. Both were totally members of the family when they weren't working.
Setters, No one is going to come in here and tell you to keep it on topic. Go ahead and talk about whatever you want. I can read stories about rescued dogs all day long.
Old 02-11-2015, 08:01 PM
Charter Member
Quote:

Setters, No one is going to come in here and tell you to keep it on topic. Go ahead and talk about whatever you want. I can read stories about rescued dogs all day long.
Old 02-13-2015, 08:37 AM
Check out the Q homepage this morning. There's a picture of Shawn decked out in some strange outfit with her mouth wide open...she looks just like Phyllis Diller!
Old 02-13-2015, 12:49 PM
Samantha Brown has almost convinced me to buy her TSV luggage set on HSN. Has anyone used any of her items? I did give a little side eye to her fitting 3 pairs of pants in the little pouch thingie (separate purchase). She's a tiny thing -- my size 14's might not fit!!
Old 02-13-2015, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Check out the Q homepage this morning. There's a picture of Shawn decked out in some strange outfit with her mouth wide open...she looks just like Phyllis Diller!

Ewww! What an ugly picture. She looks like crap.

Lisa looked silly in all her too-young leather stuff, like she was always trying too hard, but Shawn just looks like a clown. I don't know which is worse, but neither woman was/is a good image for QVC.
Old 02-13-2015, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Clearly great minds DO think alike , Phyllis Diller was the exact person who came to my mind, too.

Whatever about that open-mouthed goofy expression does she think looks good on her? (the mind boggles)
Old 02-14-2015, 11:30 PM
Lisa has a boyfriend! His name is Eric McGee and he is her trainer. Check out his and her FB pages! He also went with her to SC for Christmas to visit her family. By looking at his FB page it seems he has 2 kids, a boy and a girl. Can't you see LR being a stepmom?!?!
Old 02-15-2015, 03:28 AM
Charter Member
Quote:
Lisa has a boyfriend! His name is Eric McGee and he is her trainer. Check out his and her FB pages! He also went with her to SC for Christmas to visit her family. By looking at his FB page it seems he has 2 kids, a boy and a girl. Can't you see LR being a stepmom?!?!
I'm not a Lisa leghumper, but I have to say that I'm happy for her. Yeah, I actually can see her as a stepmom.
Old 02-15-2015, 12:16 PM
I'm not buying that Lisa has a boyfriend and is in love. I think she's pulling the same attention-seeking shtick that she did when she still had a job. How else is she going to keep herself from fading completely into the woodwork? Anyway, hasn't there been rumors for years that she likes girls instead? (Not that there's anything wrong with that).

Something funny going on at the other site this morning. My computer won't let me sign in over there--says it's not safe. Well, we all found that out didn't we? LOL.
Old 02-15-2015, 09:02 PM
The other place :)

Another warning message posted at the "other place" today. Talking about Lisa Robertson. WTF? Did she have her attorney call them or something and threaten to sue? Just seems totally weird that they care so much about the Lisa posts.

Anyway, I'm glad she has a boyfriend too. I'm surprised she went for looks over money though. Meow.
Old 02-15-2015, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friedbaloney View Post
I'm not buying that Lisa has a boyfriend and is in love. I think she's pulling the same attention-seeking shtick that she did when she still had a job. How else is she going to keep herself from fading completely into the woodwork? Anyway, hasn't there been rumors for years that she likes girls instead? (Not that there's anything wrong with that).

Something funny going on at the other site this morning. My computer won't let me sign in over there--says it's not safe. Well, we all found that out didn't we? LOL.
I'm getting the same warning when trying to sign in over there, on both IE and Firefox. IE says the security certificate is out of date, and Firefox says it may be someone impersonating the site. I was afraid my computer might pick up some malware, so I didn't try to sign in. Will try again tomorrow and see if they've fixed whatever was wrong.

Earlier today, when I went to the site and did not get the warning, I saw the mod post warning people they could post just a little about Lisa. She must really have them scared, huh? Maybe she's holding their security certificate hostage, lol.

We aren't scared. LISALISALISALISALISALISALISALISALISALISA Bwahahaha!
Old 02-15-2015, 09:22 PM
There is no guarantee that guy is her boyfriend. He could have been a local yokel that tagged along. Lisa does nothing - nothing - without calculating it. Poor guy may be being used and has no clue. He will have to remove his gym shoes - if and when she lets him in her house.

Face it. Is it a coincidence that she took a "vacation" when QVC was having its first Vicenza day after shit canning her? Is it a coincidence that she took a "vacation" just as ShopHQ was have their grand re-branding? (Don't forget Lisa's oh-so-good buddy Kathy Levine is now at ShopHQ!)

Apparently, elsewhere on this huge internet, another website is having certificate problems. Pity.

Last edited by TheRealPuddy; 02-15-2015 at 09:24 PM.