Old 03-24-2015, 03:05 PM
Mods at 'the other place' busy being heavy-handed in enforcing their rules regarding their favorite former host.
Old 03-24-2015, 03:53 PM
No kidding. No way was I victim shaming, but pointing out that if you're being stalked, no smart woman would NEVER post every detail of her life on social media. Lisa posts photos and comments about her hotels, restaurants and vacations that are nothing but stalker bait.

Last edited by Klovestoshop; 03-24-2015 at 03:54 PM.
Old 03-24-2015, 03:59 PM
Klovestoshop...fortunately I've never found myself in a situation similar to LR but a BFF was. She had a restraining order, etc (guy would park down the block) but she was warned by law enforcement ways to handle, at best, the situation. This was before social media, as we know it now, but find it hard to believe that LR, given her past (present?), hasn't been advised on what to do, not do. At times feels like she's flaunting with a potentially 'difficult' encounter.

Last edited by caminlaca; 03-24-2015 at 04:00 PM.
Old 03-24-2015, 04:01 PM
Charter Member
It's crafting day on HSN. I swear I could watch this all day. And I don't even craft.
Old 03-24-2015, 10:18 PM
Honey, I'm a crafter so have watched here and there. Have never gotten into scrapbooking and related and just as well. I'm sure I'd be spending money I don't have. But oooooh the possibilities and such creativity!
Old 03-24-2015, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caminlaca View Post
Mods at 'the other place' busy being heavy-handed in enforcing their rules regarding their favorite former host.
I noticed that mod message, and I was expecting something like that as soon as I heard she'd be on GMA. The mods always circle the wagons around Lisa.

Here's a link to her GMA interview video.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/lisa...lkers-29864443

The video is also available on E Online if you'd rather go there:
http://eonline.com/news/639133/f...trol-watch-now

I don't doubt that Lisa has stalkers, but I still think it's irresponsible of her to post so much about her movements on her Facebook page and other social media. She posts where she's going, when she's going, who she'll be with, even what she'll be wearing. Keeping your life more private is a good way to prevent the stalkers from getting to you. The mods in the other forum insisted that stalking is a crime, but they emphasized that it's not a crime for Lisa to post about herself on FB, Instagram, etc. Of course it's not a crime. It's just very, very risky when you already have a history of stalkers.

On the other hand, maybe she's trying to use social media for protection by posting so much about her fitness trainer boyfriend. Maybe she hopes it will scare the stalkers off if she has a big strong BF.

Getting off that subject: I was surprised at how low-key Lisa dressed for the GMA show. High neckline plain black tank top, normal type black-and-white print skirt, closed toe pumps, and very little jewelry; she just wore gold earrings and a bracelet. I had gotten so used to seeing her in a Dracula-collar, zipper-festooned leather moto jacket, giant tubogas necklace and strappy peep toe heels that it was a jolt to see her looking like a regular person. Maybe being away from QVC is gradually bringing her back to Planet Earth.

Last edited by Coffeecup; 03-24-2015 at 10:57 PM.
Old 03-25-2015, 12:21 AM
Charter Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by caminlaca View Post
They call it victim blaming when we complain about her posting her whole life on FB. If you have a stalker and you put your whole schedule on FB, you are making yourself a victim by being an idiot.
Old 03-25-2015, 12:26 AM
A BFF, some years back, had a stalker. Worked behind the scenes in TV production and the guy knew her every move (she never did figure out why as this was before social media, she was private person)...he parked down the street at times. She had a restraining order, did what police told her to avoid things escalating. She lived her life but always with an eye of wariness. Just don't get anyone advertising aspects of their life when in that situation.

Not that long ago keeping tabs on shopping channel programming was fun, made for entertaining viewing. Save for today's Crafting on HSN, probably haven't watched more than 15 mins in the last week...HSN, Q and evine combined.

Last edited by caminlaca; 03-25-2015 at 12:29 AM.
Old 03-25-2015, 07:51 AM
Yep, apparently I was an offender on the other site. But I still maintain that anyone who has or had stalker issues doesn't post their every move on social media. And that whole GMA interview was a head-scratcher. Got a feeling Robin was trolling for the answer as to why LR left the Q. She didn't get it of course.

Last edited by govgirl; 03-25-2015 at 07:55 AM.
Old 03-25-2015, 11:08 AM
Charter Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by govgirl View Post
Yep, apparently I was an offender on the other site. But I still maintain that anyone who has or had stalker issues doesn't post their every move on social media. And that whole GMA interview was a head-scratcher. Got a feeling Robin was trolling for the answer as to why LR left the Q. She didn't get it of course.
Bad girl. Seriously though, the mods over there are ridiculous. It's worse than TWOP ever was.

Last edited by Honey; 03-25-2015 at 11:08 AM.
Old 03-25-2015, 03:24 PM
I didn't watch Lisa on GMA, but from what I've read on other forums it was indeed about her stalkers. Sheesh, give it a rest...by now I think everyone in the good old US of A has heard the tale. And yes, as other posters have said, she continues to post online about where she goes and what she does. If I had ever been stalked, I certainly wouldn't be putting my life out there online.

The other big news on the Q forums seems to be that Lisa Mason is coming back as a host. Not sure when this is going to happen, but it seems Lisa M. has posted it somewhere (I'm guessing her FB page?). I always liked her ok....hope it's a good move for her. She's gotta be an improvement over some of those there now.
Old 03-25-2015, 03:31 PM
Quote:
by now I think everyone in the good old US of A has heard the tale
The issue of stalking, yes, but I don't think those outside of regular QVC viewers know who LR is or are aware of her background. Until I had access to viewing QVC the hosts' names would've meant nothing had any of them shown up on a talk or 'news' show. I can see many GMA watchers going 'Lisa who??' BTW, didn't see the interview (no interest) but from what I've read doesn't sound like they delved all that deeply into the stalking topic so bringing in LR to discuss the issue seems odd to me.

Last edited by caminlaca; 03-25-2015 at 03:32 PM.
Old 03-26-2015, 01:48 PM
I saw this shocking news on the other forum and looked it up on Google: a QVC vendor has been murdered. Philip Vasyli, founder of Vionic/Orthaheel, was stabbed to death at his home in the Bahamas. He was from Australia, but had been living in the Bahamas with his wife Donna for a period of time. The home was in a luxury gated community. His body was found in the dining room an estimated eight hours after his death from "numerous" stab wounds.

Donna was detained by police as a "person of interest" but so far she has not been formally charged with murder.

http://abc.net.au/news/2015-03-2...ahamas/6347974
ABC.net.au, March 25, 2015, "Phillip Vasyli, internationally renowned Australian podiatrist, stabbed to death in Bahamas"

Some other articles reported the neighbors said there had been an "altercation" between Phillip and Donna the night before his death.

I looked at the QVC website and they haven't said anything about Phillip's death, no condolences announcement. Looked at the forums and none of the posters have said a word about it either. I guess the news hasn't been widely circulated.

I never bought any Orthaheel shoes, but I knew about the product from seeing other people post about it.
Old 04-01-2015, 05:18 PM
Hello? Anybody there? Our thread is getting pretty thin.

Mods attacked again over there. People were talking about Jamie Kern of IT Cosmetics, how she had let herself go and gotten fat. Someone posted a photo of her in a bathing suit when she appeared on Baywatch. She was super thin, so thin in the midsection that I suspect Photoshop. Mods slapped everybody's hands and said body-shaming is not allowed.

Oh, really? I went over to their Kim Kardashian thread, and there were numerous posts about her big fat ass. The mods are silent about that. There are also many posts on the Honey Boo Boo threads about how fat Mama June is.
Old 04-01-2015, 08:23 PM
I just saw that latest slapdown over there! WTF. I can't figure out why they can get away with so much on all the other forums but on the shopping channel forum the mods are acting like a bunch of Nazis. The next thing we're going to be told is that we can't laugh at Shawn's ridiculous bangs anymore because that falls under the category of 'hair-shaming'.

I notice that Beauty Taint hasn't been on either site in a long time. Hope she's okay.
Old 04-01-2015, 09:25 PM
Well that explains why I couldn't get in over there today earlier. Honestly (insert eye roll here). I still like to read, but I've stopped posting. I can't take being treated like an unruly gradeschooler and called a 'mean girl' every 5 minutes.
Old 04-02-2015, 02:32 PM
I see where a post I made last night about lard ass Jaime Kerns was deleted at our favorite concentration camp. Along with other posts not flattering to Ms. Wide-Load. The ones, of course, giving her dewy-eyed pity still stand though. I wasn't even that critical of Jaimie, just said that it's puzzling why she seems to deliberately dress in a way that is so unflattering to her figure type. Today I was going to post about how Yum-Yum looks like he's gaining weight in his head because it's the approximate size of a watermelon but I guess I better not.

You know what? Fuck them! And I never swear. (Well, almost never). But if they want another Q board with a handful of self-righteous biddies pushing the report button on everybody they don't agree with--well, they've achieved their goal. Let them all bore each other to death now.
Old 04-02-2015, 02:38 PM
The heavy-handedness 'over there' really has been ramped up. Appears they always need one person who is hands off. Hate having to overthink posting there, or wondering if something I've commented on can be construed into 'inappropriate.' Used to be fun, don't need the stress.

Meanwhile, wandered into LR's FB page. Yowza to a pic of her and Cheryl's Cookies OAP showing LR's forehead. She and the new bf looking cozy...at least on his part...in a pic with friends.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:02 PM
I suppose I couldn't get away with posting this over there either, but I've always been suspicious of Jaime's "rosacea". Because I know quite a few people with that skin disease--including members of my own family. None of theirs is the deep, dark red that Jaime's is. When she takes off her concealer, it's startling how red her face is. It looks more like a port wine stain birthmark than rosacea. Not saying it isn't rosacea. Just saying that it looks like Jaime does something to deepen the color of it so it will make the foundation she sells look like more of a miracle worker.

Last edited by Friedbaloney; 04-02-2015 at 03:03 PM.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:16 PM
My sister has rosacea, lupus related, and hers looks nothing like what Jamie has but I know very, very little about the disease (one of my bros has it, as well, but totally different symptoms). Thus, I'm sure it exhibits in many different ways. My sister has never been a make-up wearer but I can't help but wonder how all those repeated demos of applying the coverage product and then briskly removing it, over and over, can't help but be irritating to the skin. Some of the Q models who do full make-up for the purposes of scrubbing it all off...and do it several times over the course of a day...with a product that's not really intended to be applied that often. Ouch.

Last edited by caminlaca; 04-02-2015 at 03:16 PM.
Old 04-02-2015, 04:36 PM
I agree, Caminlaca, the symptoms and severity of rosacea varies from person to person. My cousin has the acne-like breakouts and broken blood vessels that often accompany the redness--which, on her, looks like a mild sunburn. Some other family members just have a flush of pink across their nose and cheeks.

Maybe Jamie's rosacea is that dark red but if she's doing something to exaggerate the severity of it in order to sell a product--boy, that's low.

Last edited by Friedbaloney; 04-02-2015 at 04:39 PM.
Old 04-02-2015, 04:42 PM
Friedbaloney...my sis' skin has the appearance of what you described your relatives as having. I know she has to be very careful with skincare products as it's very sensitive. That's why I would think constant irritation would not help matters.
Old 04-02-2015, 07:33 PM
Well, another post I made over there in which I quoted one of Jaime's sympathizers who had quoted me has disappeared now too. So let me get this straight. We can't talk about Jamie in her tacky skin-tight dresses that show more rolls than the local bakery. We can, however, laugh at Josie Moran and basically say she dresses like a slut. The difference being, of course, that Josie has a great body while Jamie--no doubt like the button pushers themselves--doesn't have a great body.

Okay, got it.
Old 04-03-2015, 11:34 AM
Just saw Mary Beth Rowe for the first time in a while. How long has she had that longer, more-up-to-date hairstyle? She looks great! Was wearing a nice figure-flattering blue dress too that didn't make her look like a contestant for Miss AARP for once.

Nice that somebody at What Not To Wear--oops, I mean the 'Q'--finally seems to have gotten a clue. Hope she burned her dowdy Liz Claibornes but, alas, I doubt it.
Old 04-03-2015, 02:15 PM
What is it with all their "no shaming" rules anyway? No body-shaming, no slut-shaming, no posting-too-much-on-social-media-and-tempting-stalkers shaming, etcetera, etcetera. Damn it, the reason we want to post about shopping channels is to snark on them. "I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him."

QVC has become the most ridiculous of all the shopping channels. I remember how pleasant they were years ago. Good hosts, big variety of products you couldn't find elsewhere, and interesting shows. Now they are floundering and boring. The new queen of QVC, Shawn, is a caricature of a host. She looks and acts like a clown. Lisa had gotten silly and pretentious by the time she left, but she never sank to Shawn's level of foolishness. The vendors and vendor representatives have always been hit-or-miss, but now many of them act silly and/or look silly too.

Hurray for snark! Long may it wave.
Old 04-03-2015, 03:36 PM
What's pissing me off is how the mods over there keep putting their own spin on things. Nobody said Jamie Kerns Lima--or any overweight person--shouldn't be seen in public in a bathing suit. Or that she wasn't capable of running a business. Half of what those assholes admonish us for posting has never even been posted by anybody! It was the same when they were posting warnings about what wouldn't be tolerated where Lisa was concerned. They were accusing people of posting things that must have been written in invisible ink, because I sure couldn't see any evidence of what they were claiming had been posted.

I started to write my comment about Mary Beth over there first, but then I said the hell with it. I'm not going to help them to keep that loser of a board going.
Old 04-03-2015, 04:27 PM
Methinks Nutribullet's David Wolfe has bit of crush on Carrie Smith. Granted, he's high energy, effusive and she's very expressive, energetic, but first time seeing him feed his creations to a host (during their show late last night). Always appreciate when it's obvious a host owns and uses a product, which CS clearly does in terms of the NB. Much more believable presentations as compared to Colleen, who just gushes all the appropriate adjectives and superlatives but shows an obvious naivete in terms of owning the item.
Old 04-03-2015, 10:33 PM
Well, so much for my previous comment....David Wolfe has taken to feeding all the hosts now. New schtick. (Recipes sampled with a spoon.) I will say the 'ice cream' concoctions look soooooo yummy. I don't have the ingredients.
Old 04-04-2015, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeecup View Post
I saw this shocking news on the other forum and looked it up on Google: a QVC vendor has been murdered. Philip Vasyli, founder of Vionic/Orthaheel, was stabbed to death at his home in the Bahamas. He was from Australia, but had been living in the Bahamas with his wife Donna for a period of time. The home was in a luxury gated community. His body was found in the dining room an estimated eight hours after his death from "numerous" stab wounds.

Donna was detained by police as a "person of interest" but so far she has not been formally charged with murder.

http://abc.net.au/news/2015-03-2...ahamas/6347974
ABC.net.au, March 25, 2015, "Phillip Vasyli, internationally renowned Australian podiatrist, stabbed to death in Bahamas"

Some other articles reported the neighbors said there had been an "altercation" between Phillip and Donna the night before his death.

I looked at the QVC website and they haven't said anything about Phillip's death, no condolences announcement. Looked at the forums and none of the posters have said a word about it either. I guess the news hasn't been widely circulated.

I never bought any Orthaheel shoes, but I knew about the product from seeing other people post about it.
There was an announcement last Thursday night on QVC. I was watching that night, and Liam Bourke from Vionic/Orthaheel did a short presentation with Jane Treacy hosting. Both were sitting down, and at the end of the presentation Jane held Liam's hand. He then announced that Phillip Vasyli, the founder of Vionic/Orthaheel, died suddenly. Liam looked like he was going to cry, but held it in. Then the screen went black and then showed a photo of Mr. Vasyli. And there are now posts from people in the Shoes forum on QVC 's message board as well. May he RIP.
Old 04-04-2015, 12:42 AM
Charter Member
It's nice to see this thread has perked up I the last few days. Speaking of nurse Ratched, months ago I posted old photos of her in a bikini, back when she was on Big Brother. It had a side by side comparison with her body today, and it wasn't deleted, no warnings were issued.

That place has become the snark-board version of plain oatmeal. I can't stand it, and the only time I post now is to try to get a rise out of the mods.
Old 04-04-2015, 12:48 AM
LadyR, thanks for the info on Liam's appearance. Happened to flip by as he and Jane were presenting on the sofa and wondered what, if anything, had been said.
Old 04-04-2015, 07:40 AM
Has anyone been arrested for P. Vasyli's murder yet? On another note, seems Lisa R. has been frequenting Florida a lot lately, so there's much speculation that she's interviewing for a spot on HSN. Personally, I don't see that happening, but you never know.
Old 04-04-2015, 04:10 PM
Saw post on HSN forums about rumor of LR showing up there. LR seems to be enjoying dating, a lifestyle seemingly a bit different than when she was tied to the Q. I don't see LR fitting into the current stable of HSN hosts and the dynamic of HSN is different than the Q. Perhaps a bit more casual, geared to lower pricepoints? Customers took issue with LR's constant references to expensive shops and locales, showing up, on air, wearing her designer pieces (and rarely a lower-end TSV), posting pics of her expensive purchases, being rather flippant about the 'dollar...or however much...a day' selling strategy. Just don't think her schtick would play to the average HSN viewer.

Last edited by caminlaca; 04-04-2015 at 04:11 PM.
Old 04-04-2015, 04:28 PM
I can't imagine Lisa ever going over to HSN to work. It would be kind of like Mrs. Drysdale being forced to move in with the Clampetts. Within a week, Jethro (aka Shannon Smith) would have Lisa laying at the bottom of the see-ment pond.
Old 04-04-2015, 04:37 PM
Good one, Fried.
Old 04-04-2015, 06:11 PM
So glad to see so many of you back! Friedbaloney, I'm still laughing over the visual of your comment about Yum Yum with the watermelon head

I missed Jane comforting Liam, the Vionic Guy. I hope she doesn't add that poor murdered company owner to the list of those Dear Ones In Heaven she is always referring to in order to make a sale.

I haven't watched a whole show in a long time...just so boring. I do get a chuckle out of the website.....how many pictures can they come up with of Shawnie Sue making a moronic face? The latest has some kind of strange look that I guess is supposed to be a cute pout....to me, it says she's been constipated since Wednesday.
Old 04-05-2015, 01:26 AM
If Lisa isn't careful, she's going to run through every dime of her money before she starts her second career. She's become the U.S. version of Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie, who are constantly on vacation. Add to that her obvious love of Manolo, Louis V, Giambatista Valle and all the other high end designers, she's going to need to peddle her wares sooner rather than later.

Like all of you, I just don't get this censorship on the other board. They have no problem with just about every swear word in the dictionary, but you can't say Jamie needs extra strength Spanx? Makes no sense.

Last edited by Klovestoshop; 04-05-2015 at 01:27 AM.
Old 04-05-2015, 09:04 AM
Charter Member
Good morning all!

It is nice to see y'all here.

On an intellectual level, I realized that my cable TV package included shopping channels., but before reading this thread I had never clicked on one. I am now watching Kirsten Lindquist selling Philosophy Chemical Peel subscriptions.

Surreal.......

Last edited by longhair75; 04-05-2015 at 09:05 AM. Reason: fat fingered typing
Old 04-05-2015, 09:07 AM
Charter Member
Apparently, I have a channel called: EVINEHD, which looks like it is all Invicta Watches, all the time..
Old 04-05-2015, 09:20 AM
Charter Member
HSN has Dianne Gilman selling super stretch Bermuda shorts. I am not sure which of the two hostesses is Ms. Gilman. Props for the use of models that do not look like they are all made out of pipe cleaners.

Last edited by longhair75; 04-05-2015 at 09:20 AM. Reason: I need more coffee
Old 04-05-2015, 09:35 AM
Charter Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by longhair75 View Post
HSN has Dianne Gilman selling super stretch Bermuda shorts. I am not sure which of the two hostesses is Ms. Gilman. Props for the use of models that do not look like they are all made out of pipe cleaners.
Diane Gilman is the one with medium length, dark brown hair, who won't shut the hell up!

Evine goes through phases where they show nothing but Invicta watches, it'll pass.

Evine used to be known as ShopHQ. Right about the time Kathy Levine (former QVC host) joined the network, the name change to Evine. Coincidence?

Last edited by Honey; 04-05-2015 at 09:37 AM.
Old 04-05-2015, 10:47 AM
Charter Member
Is she the one with the big wart on her upper lip or the one who looks as if she has lost her hairbrush with the really bad eye work?
Old 04-05-2015, 10:48 AM
Charter Member
I am assuming the latter, because she seems to be running the show. The warted one looks like a sidekick.
Old 04-05-2015, 11:24 AM
Charter Member
So, Dan has convinced me that I need a pole chain saw......

I'll stop at Lowe's on the way home tomorrow
Old 04-05-2015, 11:41 AM
Charter Member
So, HSN is listed as showing Jay's Mine Finds: The wonders of adventure though gems. They are actually showing the lady with the wart on her upper lip and two people with German accents selling makeup.

Last edited by longhair75; 04-05-2015 at 11:41 AM.
Old 04-06-2015, 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by govgirl View Post
Has anyone been arrested for P. Vasyli's murder yet? On another note, seems Lisa R. has been frequenting Florida a lot lately, so there's much speculation that she's interviewing for a spot on HSN. Personally, I don't see that happening, but you never know.
Yes, his wife Donna has been formally charged with murder. She's in custody. The next court hearing will be May 20.

http://abc.net.au/news/2015-03-3...murder/6360938
ABC News, Australia, March 31, 2015, "Wife of Sydney podiatrist charged with murder after Phillip Vasyli found dead in Bahamas."

Excerpt:
"The wife of an Australian podiatrist killed in the Bahamas has been charged with his murder.

"Donna Vasyli, 54, has faced court accused of stabbing her husband Phillip to death last week.

"She has been in custody since the body of the 59-year-old was found with numerous stab wounds in the couple's luxury home in Old Fort Bay, a high-end community just west of Nassau, the Bahamas' capital...

"The case has been adjourned until May 20."
Old 04-06-2015, 02:35 AM
Here is another article about the Vasyli murder case. It says there are two additional suspects. Wonder what that's all about? Did wife Donna have accomplices in the murder? Or were there just two people in the house who knew she killed him, but didn't call the police? Apparently she didn't try to hide the body, since he was found on the dining room floor, so the other two would not have been helping her get rid of the body. We'll have to wait for more details from the court hearing.

The Bahamian police said one of the two suspects is a Vasyli family member. (they did not name the suspects.) This is sounding pretty bad.

Earlier articles said his body was found by one of his employees who went to the home to check on him when he didn't show up at the office.

http://footwearnews.com/2015/busines...er-dies-19567/
Footwear News.com, April 3, 2015, "Update: Phillip Vasyli, Vionic Group Founder, Dies; Wife Charged."

Excerpts:

"During her arraignment before Chief Magistrate Joyann Ferguson-Pratt on March 31, Donna was both vocal and emotional, Bahamian newspaper The Nassau Guardian reported.

"Donna was not required to enter a plea and was subsequently remanded to the Bahamian Department of Corrections.

"Anthony Ferguson, acting commissioner of the Royal Bahamas Police Force, told FN exclusively today that three people are being held in police custody in connection with the death of Vionic Group founder Phillip Vasyli.

"Ferguson said that shortly after Vasylis wife was taken into custody Tuesday morning, two additional suspects were brought in for questioning.

"The acting commissioner said he couldnt disclose the names of the two additional suspects but he could confirm that one of them is a family member of Vasylis..."

This article had a link to a Bahamian newspaper article about the case:
http://thenassauguardian.com/new...usbands-murder
The Nassau Guardian, March 31, 2015, "Donna Vasyli charged with husband's murder."

Article says that "Once inside [the courtroom], Vasyli calmly told relatives and friends, 'I'll be out of here in no time.' " Nope, her butt is still in jail.

What happens on May 20 is that the prosecutors will present a "voluntary bill of indictment."
Old 04-08-2015, 11:49 PM
So, when did Lisa Robertson get ADD? On her facebook page, she said that her ADD kicked in while packing for another trip with this supposed boyfriend.

Also, why would anyone who's afraid of stalkers put details of her many trips online? She's telling everyone that her house is empty. Stupid, or what?
Old 04-09-2015, 09:36 AM
Lisa sure likes to travel with the boyfriend -- does he no longer work either? Seems they go away at least once a week. If he's retired, it must be nice, as he's supposedly 39 years old.
Old 04-09-2015, 06:36 PM
LR is definitely making up for lost time! I'm guessing her bf is self-employed at the gym and can take off when he wants? Who knows. I agree about her always posting where she is and where she's going. Seems weird to me.