Old 02-13-2015, 12:03 PM
Dairy Cow versus Ram, Does the cow survive

Saw this video on ESPN's Highly Questionable yesterday.

It looks like the Cow might be dead after she and the ram headbutted each other.

I assume the ram survive this collision because that is what they do. Did the cow just become ground beef?
Old 02-13-2015, 02:05 PM
My WAG, the cow was fine. After a brief period of stunned semi-consciousness. Cows have really thick skulls.
Old 02-13-2015, 02:21 PM
Charter Member
The cow should have Dodged the ram.
Old 02-13-2015, 02:27 PM
BANNED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finagle View Post
Maybe. What was Moo-par...?
Old 02-13-2015, 03:08 PM
Charter Member
Once there was a silly old ram
Thought he'd punch a hole in a dam cow
No one could make that ram, scram blow
He kept buttin' that dam cow

'Cause he had high hopes, he had high hopes
He had high apple pie, in the sky hopes
Old 02-13-2015, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finagle View Post
Ewe got to be kidding, that is udderly ridiculous.
Old 02-13-2015, 04:38 PM
BANNED
You're just milking this for all it's worth.
Old 02-13-2015, 05:07 PM
I would guess the ram got lucky and caught the cow at just the right spot and knocked her loopy. But in the end, I would guess the cow would get up. The cow was probably expecting the ram to run away.

I see your ram & cow video and raise you a sheep & bull calf video where the sheep tries to teach the young male the headbutting game -
https://youtube.com/watch?v=D02F9HeSQbg
Old 02-13-2015, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merneith View Post
I would guess the ram got lucky and caught the cow at just the right spot and knocked her loopy. But in the end, I would guess the cow would get up. The cow was probably expecting the ram to run away.

I see your ram & cow video and raise you a sheep & bull calf video where the sheep tries to teach the young male the headbutting game -
I think the sheep was trying to pull the wool over his eyes.
Old 02-13-2015, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merneith View Post
That's adorable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by notfrommensa View Post
I think the sheep was trying to pull the wool over his eyes.
I hate all these baa-d puns.