Old 06-06-2015, 11:10 AM
How do you select multiple pictures in Google Photos?

This might be a stupid question, but I can't figure this out.

I want to select about 300 pictures and group them into one album. I can't figure out how to select all of them at once. There has to be a way of selecting all 300 of them that doesn't involve clicking each picture individually, right?
Old 06-07-2015, 11:41 AM
Nobody?
Old 06-07-2015, 12:09 PM
It uses the normal multiple select mechanism. To select a range select the first one, hold shift, and select the last.
Old 06-07-2015, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyodyne View Post
It uses the normal multiple select mechanism. To select a range select the first one, hold shift, and select the last.
Ok, I'm an idiot.

I was clicking the picture itself and not the little check mark circle in the top left-hand corner.

Also, when you click the plus sign next to the search bar to create an album, it doesn't let you use the shift key to select multiple images.
Old 06-07-2015, 12:52 PM
Select the pictures before you click the plus sign.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump