Old 06-11-2015, 05:56 PM
Weather.com allergy forecast graphics.

Outdoor Allergy Tracker
has three graphics; pollen, mold and breathing. Pollen and mold are vaguely apparent. They at least purport to report a count of something. But I cannon find any definition of the 'breathing' graphic.
Do you know what they mean? Do you know of a better site?
Old 06-11-2015, 08:17 PM
Charter Member
Click the little blue question mark at the bottom right of the graphic.

Breathing

Breathing Index levels are derived from many factors, such as wind, temperature, changes in temperature, precipitation, and humidity, to estimate the impact of weather on breathing comfort. Combinations of these factors may aggravate some respiratory ailments for weather- and allergy-sensitive individuals, or correlate to an increased chance for air stagnation.

Last edited by Joey P; 06-11-2015 at 08:18 PM.
Old 06-11-2015, 09:01 PM
They're apparently using completely different criteria than Accuweather does for their asthma forecast because Weather.com says that it's good breathing weather here today, but Accuweather says it's bad weather for asthmatics. My lungs side with Accuweather.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:43 PM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: flight stairs drnk message board guaifenesin abuse tomorrowland tomatoes sergeant bars pair of pants flathead vs phillips light mayo packets trashcan man dumb wife senator collins parkinson's vera ellen neck storing dead niggers silencers for revolvers japan movt meaning tsh 1.3 amazon video refund metroid prime controls funny wedding pranks are orangutans aggressive natural boar bristle snafu origin neil gaiman pronounce polyester dress dark bottom pool dyna beads motorcycle southern cuss words lassie timmy well wife beater undershirt rafting wetsuit exclamations of surprise fuck you clown awesome cleaner ingredients homemade mouse food uniden cordless phone with headset jack 3 way bulb in regular socket hibachi egg yolk sauce recipe to which the barman says may i push in your stool young fdr ryan gosling remain silent and be thought a fool great vengeance and furious anger how long does a bench warrant last are rib bones good for dogs what does el tepeyac mean failed to read configuration file how to knock someone out safely which former baseball player is mentioned in the simon and garfunkel song "mrs robinson"? hell bent for leather origin how to address general delivery my ear hurts inside and i cant hear opened a can of whoopass ziggy zaggy ziggy zaggy ad before or after date do you like indian food can grape soda cause green poop can professor change grade after semester cat puke alarm clock song about being bored bought a vehicle without a title how to make jello shots using everclear olympic swimming pool size how far is one click how old is a 3rd grader water heater got wet pilot won't light root canals gone bad how many pixels in paint is 8.5 x 11 i think i just threw up in my mouth has there ever been a doctor president what is .ch domain