Old 04-17-2017, 01:12 PM
Can salicylic acid bleach clothes?

I'm talking about the kind found in OTC skin treatments. Will it bleach (or stain?) clothes?
Old 04-17-2017, 01:27 PM
Yes

Yes. Whenever I've used acne washes and treatments with salicylic acid, my hand towels and pillowcases have become bleached. I would then use only old towels for my face. I just had a neighbor remark that her daughter's towels were losing color and bleaching. I told her it was due to salicylic acid products and she should switch to white towels and pillowcases. I have never had a problem with clothes, but I would think if one were using the products on the body, it would affect clothes in the same way.
Old 04-17-2017, 01:31 PM
Yes. Like wombattver, I lost a lot of nice towels and washcloths when my daughter was using salicylic acid. She lost a few pairs of pants by wiping her hands across her rear.
Old 04-17-2017, 02:06 PM
Thank you.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36 AM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: reddit double penetration genetic throwback corian buffing compound chimp penis distance click jeff east real stop sign extradition countries coordinator vs supervisor us message board stuck washer hose marche slav drinking gallium tchoupitoulas pronunciation 2 level basement define rakishly nazgul horses long island lockjaw citroen c6 usa jaguar hearses chem lawn services oatmeal boxes wearing eye patch expired tags california knockout drug nra stickers posted signs detective logan bug swatters news reporter voice punta in spanish oolong decaf tea beer for chili why did voldemort want the prophecy does a person with schizophrenia know they have it walk in freezer floor cleaner black lab newfoundland mix what happens if you don't pay american express in full chicken n biscuit crackers chicago il to toronto canada manual transmission lawn tractor do jet injectors hurt kiln dried lumber lowes im not feeling well today is grinding your own coffee better urushiol oil for sale cutting tile without a tile saw is it height or heighth witch of the east pearly dewdrops drops lyrics famous people born in 2010 turning left on red arrow how often do you get jury duty reddit refused to connect how hard is it to get into med school sentence using all the letters of the alphabet how does unemployment work for employers how to work in europe as a us citizen oil for paper shredders do girls like double penetration grooved pavement motorcycle sign meaning 2 penguins in a bathtub joke what is follow me about what is the belly button connected to internally