Old 10-18-2001, 05:35 PM
I mean, what kind of store? I don't want to order it. I want it now, dammit!
Old 10-18-2001, 06:00 PM
YellowPages.....Chemicals, Retail....Call first.
Old 10-18-2001, 06:10 PM
Possibly at a store that sells supplies for tropical fish.
Old 10-18-2001, 08:19 PM
MSDS for Strontium Chloride: Basically, use goggles and a lab apron. Don't eat it and don't inhale its dust. Otherwise, it's pretty safe.

Information about Strontium Chloride (Sr 89) as a radiopharmaceutical.: Sr 89 is a radioactive isotope of Strontium. It's used as a diagnostic aid and to relieve the pain of bone cancer.

Apparently, Strontium Chloride doesn't taste very good. And so you shouldn't add SrCl2 to your toothpaste.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off