Old 11-04-2001, 11:40 AM
I just got hooked on Kinetica. I only know three of the stunts though. I know the one where you go hit left-right-left-right-left on the ground or in the air, I know the one where you move the stick in a circle in the air and where you move the stick in a half circle in the air. I need more!!!
Also, are all of the move combos for every player (Cera, Vigor etc.) or are there special moves for each player? If the combos I know are just for a specific player, it's probably Cera because she's the only one I've been playing and if anyone gives me anymore I would prefer them to be for Cera.

-Cesar Chavez, 1990
Old 11-05-2001, 07:22 AM
According to posts on the Kinetica board at http://gamefaqs.com, the combos are the same for each character.
Old 11-06-2001, 06:55 PM
Ah, good. I just found another combo that you hit down, up, down, up etc and you get a good amount of boost. I cna't be the only doper hooked on Kinetica. Come on, you know you play it...

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump