PDA

View Full Version : Who'll admit to masterbating with a friends husband or wife in mind?

Omnipresent
09-28-2002, 07:26 AM
I have to think that this is very normal. I know that the feeling afterward is a little guilty, especially when being face to face with that person shortly thereafter but, just curious, anybody besides me done this?

white-tigeress
09-28-2002, 10:35 AM
Not me !!!

Boyo Jim
09-28-2002, 07:42 PM
Of course, yes. I'm surprised you even asked.

AndrewL
09-28-2002, 07:58 PM
I have. Never felt any guilt about it afterwards, either.

I can't believe that's butter!
09-29-2002, 02:23 AM
Me

Badtz Maru
09-29-2002, 02:32 AM
I've masturbated with a friend's wife. Screw thinking about it.

misstee
09-29-2002, 02:51 AM
me too

Ssarl the happy Martian
09-29-2002, 06:32 AM
I would never do this.
It's truly digusting in every way.
So the issue will not come up.

iamthewalrus(:3=
09-29-2002, 06:40 AM
Yep. My friend's wife is hot.

Mr Salads
09-30-2002, 12:17 AM
Yeah, my friend's mom--- er. Hehe. Nevermind.

baltotop
09-30-2002, 02:20 AM
Yep me 2, I love thinking about my friends Husbands doing me instead of them .....:D :D

Ashtar
09-30-2002, 05:59 AM
Ayup.

I even had the balls big enough to tell her that I had a crush on her.

Both he and she are good friends, though. So it was all good.

Sublight
10-01-2002, 04:12 AM
I'd raise my hand, but it's occupied at the moment.

NurseCarmen
10-01-2002, 11:10 AM
I be willing to bet big money that my buddy has boxed the clown while thinking about my wife, and I certainly have done the same with his wife in mind. I guess we're buddies because we have like tastes (women) and interests (women).

welby1
10-01-2002, 11:20 AM
More than once, more than one friend.

Zebra
10-01-2002, 02:32 PM
pffft yeah. Of course!

Now who will admit to to thinking about some of your in-laws?

Not my siblings spouses but my spouses siblings (ok and her mom too)

Omnipresent
10-01-2002, 02:41 PM
pfffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttt ohhhh pleeeeassse.

I've had my wife's sister in more degusting ways than you could possible imagine.

That's the beauty of taking matters into one's own hands.

Purd Werfect
10-01-2002, 04:31 PM
Hell yes. All my sister-in-laws as well. And I told my wife. She laughed.

Best Topics: that that sentence clove cigarettes illegal lobster scream uss seaview existentialist poetry night greeting cuddling boner travel c coin purse slang can ants jump juuva pen odor behind ear vietnamese wedding attire songs about restaurants cordura wallets einstein means pounds quid denise lyman landlord electric cold blanket napoleon's corporal cover bridges www.urbandictionary.com basic shemp land victorinox battery replacement dogs eating squirrels hardest castlevania swimming pool fish neighbors hot tub glue in german branch font cat pee light odds of dying in the military how much horsepower can a human produce does kool aid powder expire atmospheric pressure in denver deodorant strong enough for a man peace is our profession poltergeist all are welcome how much does a new chimney liner cost is it safe to drink hot tap water loose lug nuts causes insect bite weeping clear fluid is a 1510 sat score good does vodka leave a smell on your breath america tin man lyrics meaning lee hathaway fool us does sherry go bad what is neutral in a car keep it on the qt what happens if i drink spoiled milk bullet breaking sound barrier johnny cash ship those niggers back plungers for contact lenses wedding gifts for sister and brother in law why did cleveland leave family guy master and commander acheron automatic fail driving test plastic tank and radiator repair kit who makes burmans ketchup i see you standing there bring the mountain to mohammed words that make you laugh does preshrunk cotton still shrink how to get an adrenaline rush american history x rape