PDA

View Full Version : Voice impressions: You know you can do em!

BrentLumkin
05-09-2003, 11:37 PM
I was just wondering what all voice impressions each one of you can do. Be honest now, because almost everyone can at least do one or two. Well, at least that's what I think, lol. Heck, if you can't do any just say so yourself. If you can do a lot, list them all, I love stuff like this.

Or if you really want to go all out, post an audio sample of a few of them also! I might do that myself, if I could find somewhere to host them.

This may sound craaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy, but I find this to be almost a form of art. I don't know why, but I obsess over mimicing almost ALL voice I hear from anyone of any celebrity status, heh. I can't do them all, but I try darnit! I'll list a few soon, but untill then, let's hear yours!

Sir Dirx
05-09-2003, 11:56 PM
I know I used to be able to do Dudley Dooright and Mr. Burns. It's been a while though, so I'm probably a bit rusty now.

BrentLumkin
05-09-2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Sir Dirx
I know I used to be able to do Dudley Dooright and Mr. Burns. It's been a while though, so I'm probably a bit rusty now.

I don't even recall what Dudley Dooright sounds like, lol. It's funny you say Mr. Burns however, because I've been tinkering with that one all day. Hmmm, maybe watching my two Simpsons DVD sets have something to do with that one, lol.

Zenster
05-10-2003, 12:02 AM
The Three Stooges, especially Curley Joe

Bullwinkle

Sherman

Foghorn Leghorn

Daffy Duck

Bugs Bunny

Elmer Fudd

Sylvester Cat

Junior Bear

see a pattern here?

W.C. Fields

Edward G. Robinson

Arnold Schwarznegger

Darth Vader

Jimmy Durante

Elvis

A very good singing Louis Armstrong

Richard Nixon

Ralph Williams

Cal Worthington

Ross Perot

Gomer Pyle

Crazy Guggenheim

Red Skelton

Once, I even managed to do an R2D2 whistle-beep combination that stunned a group of friends.

You don't really want the entire list, do you?

BrentLumkin
05-10-2003, 12:05 AM
If you got the time, sure, heh.

vivalostwages
05-10-2003, 12:15 AM
The one I do best is Billy Bob Thornton as Karl Childers in Sling Blade. The secret is to force the air out rather than try to be guttural.

rinni
05-10-2003, 12:16 AM
Pikachu and Jigglypuff from Pokemon (stop laughing, I love Pokemon :p)
Marge Simpson
Patty and/or Selma from the Simpsons
Hank Hill and Peggy Hill from King of the Hill
Fran Drescher

That's all I can think of now... but I also do random people like my friends and my mother.

BrentLumkin
05-10-2003, 12:18 AM
Do any of you know if there are any websites based on this or something?

MonkeyMensch
05-10-2003, 12:29 AM
I do James Earl Jones's speech from Field of Dreams pretty much dead on. Stopped my brother in his tracks a few weeks ago.

"People will most definitely come, Ray..."

robgruver
05-10-2003, 06:55 AM
I can do Sean Connery pretty good. I learned it from my buddy Ace who can do a dead on impression. Its amazing.

I can do Mr. Burns and Karl from Sling Blade as have been stated above. In the past I was able to do Pee-Wee Herman, but for some reason I sound like a cat dumped in a vat of chocolate pudding now. Strange.

FairyChatMom
05-10-2003, 07:21 AM
I'm not a very good mimic, but when he's in the right moods, my husband can do a dead-on Cartman: "Screw you guys, I'm going home."

FairyChatMom
05-10-2003, 07:44 AM
Although now that I think of it, I can do a passable Kenny.

:D

butter pie
05-10-2003, 08:18 AM
Pikachu, Bulbasaur, and Charmander from Pokemon, Cartman, Cartman's mom (I like to do the whole 'pot pie' sequence myself, playing all three parts), Saddam Hussein, and (sometimes) Stan from Southpark, Harley Quinn from the Batman cartoon; I can't talk like Homer Simpson, but I can do his little shriek (that's usually followed by him running out the door and/or the car tires squealing as he drives away). I can also bark (big dog), meow, and make chimpanzee noises, as well as mimic some bird sounds including crows and parrots.

There are more but I can't think of any off the top of my head, besides things like mimicking my coworkers, which even if I cannot match the voice exactly I can usually get the mannerisms down.

Jenaroph
05-10-2003, 10:45 AM
I do a fairly good Edith Bunker. And also a passable Angus Young.

Anyone else ever notice the similarities in their voices?

80sHairMetalMaven
05-10-2003, 12:15 PM
I do a fairly passable "Roz" from Monster's Inc that, depending on the day and mood, is dead on.
Isn't that niiiiiiiiice?:-P

IDBB

Washte
05-10-2003, 02:19 PM
Kermit the Frog...

Kermit the Frog doing a Dick VanDyke impression - "Gor blimey Mary Poppins!" type gig

Kermit the Frog speaking Spanish

I also do the Dick VanDyke thing, but it's almost natural now...

:D

Kal does a great David Bowie and singing Elmer Fudd (like Robin Williams did).

interface2x
05-10-2003, 02:53 PM
I can do a passable Homestar Runner, but then again, who can't?

modro
05-10-2003, 03:13 PM
Hey, and I can do Strong bad :)

I can do a fairly decen George Bush Sr.

Payton's Servant
05-10-2003, 03:15 PM
Mr. Burns

Waylon Smithers

George Paige (He used to be the narrarator for PBS's Nature

MysteryFellow63427
05-10-2003, 03:29 PM
I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, did he fire six shots, or only five? Now to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But bein' this is a fourty-four magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: do I feel lucky? Well do ya, punk?

The one and only Dirty Harry

Rico
05-10-2003, 06:07 PM
Well, let's see, I can passably imitate:
Richard Nixon
Ronald Reagan
Liberace
Paul Lynde
Wolfman Jack
Bullwinkle
Curley Joe

Interesting aside - Liberace and Paul Lynde's voices were practically identical. If you can imitate Liberace, simply shake your head back and forth while talking and you'll sound like Paul Lynde.

etv78
05-10-2003, 06:46 PM
I do an EXCELLENT Craig T. Nelson ;)

Eve
05-10-2003, 06:50 PM
Katharine Hepburn (young and old); Mae West; Bette Davis and Joan Crawford; Jean Harlow, Tallulah Bankhead and Marlene Dietrich (my lower-register gals); and--even though no one remembers what she sounded like!--1930s comedienne Lyda Roberti.

SPOOFE
05-10-2003, 06:58 PM
I can do a passable Homestar Runner, but then again, who can't?
I'm a master of doing the King of Town, Homsar, Strong Mad, Bubs, and Coach Z. And ANYBODY can do The Cheat, Strong Bad, or Strong Sad.

Shirley Ujest
05-10-2003, 06:59 PM
I can do a great female version of Jimmy Stewart . My old boss talked j..j...ust like him, fercryin' out loud.

JonScribe
05-10-2003, 07:12 PM
Popeye. Well, OK. His laugh.

Salem
05-10-2003, 07:38 PM
Dudley Dooright
Carole Channing singing Hello Dolly
and the one that drives them all right out of the room.... I do a fabulous version of
"The Sun'll Come Out Tomorrow"
complete with full Annie arm gestures and orphan eyes. And I do this whenever someone says the word "tomorrow" with a pause after it. Makes my dog cry.

hebesphenomegacorona
05-10-2003, 07:54 PM
Ben stein.

Boyo Jim
05-10-2003, 10:53 PM
I can do a pretty good Chief Wiggum. It's mostly snorting.

DirkGntly
05-10-2003, 11:12 PM
Elvis (and Johnny Bravo)
Ronald Reagan
Bill Clinton
George H. W. Bush
Sean Connery
Bullwinkle
B. J. Thomas
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Singing Louis Armstrong (just like 'ol Zenster)

In fact, looking at the lists, I'm beginning to think Zenster and I have similar vocal textures or qualities in our natural states...

DadWagonDriver
05-10-2003, 11:15 PM
Ralph Wiggum.

I can mimic Will Ferrel's Harry Caray and Alex Trebek voices quite well, as well as Darrel Hammond's Sean Connery.

How weird is that? I do impressions of impressionists.

Linty Fresh
05-11-2003, 12:29 AM
When I was a kid, my baby brother would cry until I sang "Rubber Ducky" in the Ernie voice. Not only can I still do the impression, I still remember the lyrics. Mrs Fresh makes me sing "Rubber Ducky" in the Ernie voice from time to time. She says that she knew she wanted to marry me after the first time I sang it to her.

I also do a good Chewbacca growl.

And I can do a good impression of Neil Young, but only if I have a massive head cold. And a guitar. And if I can't play the guitar well, because of the massive head cold.

Linty Fresh
05-11-2003, 12:30 AM
Oh, and I can sing "Monkey Salad" in the exact same voice as the original singer.

That's about it.

ultrafilter
05-11-2003, 01:41 AM
I can do Zorak pretty exactly, and Beetlejuice passably well.

Salem
05-11-2003, 08:14 AM
Ooh I forgot some. Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Grover. Can't do Donald Duck or Big Bird to save my life.

Eats_Crayons
05-11-2003, 12:07 PM
I used to be able to do a dead on Fozzy Bear, but it's been awhile and I'm outta practice.

Kwyjibo
05-11-2003, 12:19 PM
Me? I can do:

- Sean Connery
- StrongBad
- StrongMad
- Coach Z
- Baby Animal
- Gomer (From Punky Brewster.)
- Stitch (From 'Lilo and Stitch'...the last 3 are all the same voice really.)
- Gollum (From LotR) (Tir has heard it. ;) )
- My dickhead boss.
and The pimply geek in the Simpsons.

BuckleberryFerry
05-11-2003, 12:20 PM
I can pull off Mickey Mouse pretty well, R2-D2's whistles (can't seem to get the beeps down yet) and I can imitate Jane from Peter Pan II: Return to Neverland almost EXACTLY. My father says I can sound like Shaggy from Scooby Doo on occasion. :shrug:

Crunchy Frog
05-11-2003, 04:09 PM
Username aside, I do a decent Kermit the Frog singing "Rainbow Connection" and Ernie singing "Rubber Duckie" (my neice loves the latter one). For some strange reason it only works when I sing, but not as a regular conversational voice.

DAVEW0071
05-11-2003, 09:06 PM
I can do Walter Cronkite pretty well. It's especially fun to read "Go, Dog, Go" in Cronkite's voice.

And I've also read "Yertle the Turtle" using the voice of Mr. Burns for Yertle, and Homer Simpson's voice for the lowly turtle at the bottom of the pile.

I do other voices as they come to me; Marvin Martian, most notably.

I also can do that wheezy cartoon-dog laugh, which drives my kids crazy, because they can't.

brianjedi
05-11-2003, 10:55 PM
I can do Goofy's "Hyuk!" laugh.

I can also do Will Ferrell's Harry Caray. "If you were a hot dog, and you were starving, would ya' eat yourself?"

If I concentrate, I can do a singing Load/ReLoad era James Hetfield. Same for a post-Alice in Chains Jerry Cantrell.

TVGuy
05-11-2003, 11:55 PM
Another Marvin the Martian here - I make people blow milk out of their noses when I do that one. "The Eludium Q-38 Explosive Space Modulatoorrr! That creature has stolen my SPACE MODULATORRRR!!!"

Beyond Marvin, I do a pretty fair job with Jimmy Stewart, Henry Kissinger (especially when he did the weather on CBS that once...) Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, George Bush Sr. and a conglomerate of Kennedys (Jack, Bobby, Ted - they all pretty much sound the same)

I can do a selection of other movie stars in character - Brad Pitt from Fight Club, Jack Nicholson from The Shining and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - wait, Jack Nicholson in pretty much anything sounds pretty much the same, doesn't he? I do Kate Hepburn in On Golden Pond "You Old POOP!"

Mostly, though, I do a much better job at generic dialects. I can easily pass for a Brit among the English, a Southerner in Alabama, a New Yorker in the Heart of Brooklyn and a Bostonian in downtown Charlestown (OK, that last one's a bit easier - I did grow up south of Boston...)

"I'm going to DIS-integrate you!" <heavy panting and furrowed brow>

Skywatcher
05-12-2003, 10:16 AM
My normal singing voice (which has been described as a Cajun Elvis) isn't far off from Louis Armstrong so that one's pretty easy for me. Sometimes I even do him unintentinally, I have a wav of me singing "Jambalaya" in which I drifted into Satchmo at the end.

I can do Fat Albert, too. I just take Louis Armstrong down about an octave.

I do John Wayne about as good as anyone on "Whose Line".

Given my nomal nasally speaking voice, Sly Stallone as Rocky isn't much of a stretch.

I can sing the Alphabet Song (a b c d, e f g...) as Bob Dylan.

El Marko
05-12-2003, 10:47 AM
Well, let's see. First I'll start with actual impressions:

Homer Simpson - in certain situations

Grampa Simpson

Apu - I have a friend who always want me to do Apu for him
"Ah, the seering kiss of hot lead, how I have missed you. I mean, Help, I think I am dying."

Marvin Martian

The Sea Captain (from Simpsons)

Then there are my generic accents:
Scottish

about 3 different english accents (cockney, high british, etc... anyone who's been to England can tell you that they have LOTs of different accents there)

Russian

"old jewish guy"

Most of the distinctive "american" accents (southern, New England, Minnesota, Cali Surfer dude, New York Italian(i.e. "mobster"))

I'm sure there's more, but those are the ones that come to mind immediately.

interface2x
05-12-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by SPOOFE
I'm a master of doing the King of Town, Homsar, Strong Mad, Bubs, and Coach Z. And ANYBODY can do The Cheat, Strong Bad, or Strong Sad.

I have no doubt that you do a great JEEEEOOOORRRRRBB!

vivalostwages
05-12-2003, 05:33 PM
I also do a clucking chicken, a meowing cat, a Scottish accent (if I watch Trainspotting first to get in the mood), a couple of British accents, and Forrest Gump.

lightingtool
05-12-2003, 05:52 PM
I've been told that my Neil Diamond impersonation is pretty good. I also do a decent Tom Waits, esp. after a night of drinking scotch, smoking, shouting at the moon, reading Bukowski, hanging out with hookers, etc.

jackelope
05-12-2003, 07:06 PM
I do a dead-on Leon Redbone. This skill is very rarely appreciated.

dwc1970
05-13-2003, 12:19 AM
Cartoon characters:

Marvin the Martian
Bugs Bunny (fair, not as authentic as I would like to)
Sylvester
Rocky and Mugsy
Beavis and Butthead
Rocky and Bullwinkle
Barney Rubble
Snagglepuss
Yogi Bear
Boo Boo
Tennesee Tuxedo
Hank from King of the Hill

Real people (or their characters):

Ross Perot
The Church Lady
Howard Cosell
Ted Koppel
Tom Brokaw (somewhat)
Robert Stack
Ronald Reagan

As a side note: I used to have a co-worker whose voice I could imitate perfectly, enough to fool other workers into thinking it was him whenever I used his voice (when they couldn't also see me, of course). It was good for him that he was on my good side. If he had been an employee I didn't like I could have gotten him into all sorts of trouble. :D

Zenster
05-13-2003, 02:05 AM
Some more of the list:

Marvin the Martian

Fat Albert

John Wayne

Kate Hepburn

Bob Dylan

John Cameron Swazye

Jerry Lewis

Popeye

Horton the Elephant

Fozzy Bear

Beaky Buzzard

Yogi Bear

Boo boo

Snagglepuss

Barney Rubble

Fred Flintstone

Alfred Hitchcock's "Goot Evening"

Bela Lugosi

Peter Lorre

Adolph Hitler

Desi Arnaz

Lucille Ball

Sergeant Schultz

Werner Klemper

Walter Brennan

Eric Idle

The Cowardly Lion

Animals:

Perfect wolf howl

Dog bark

Sheep bleat

Lamb bleat

Goat bleat

Kid bleat

Duck quack

Chicken cluck

Chicken squawk

Turkey gobble

Pigeon cooing

Crow cawing

Cow mooing

Puppy yapping

Cat yowling

Panting dog

Pig grunting

Pig squealing

Frog croaking

Wildcat

Cat spitting

Cat hissing

Cat growling

Crickets

Mosquito

Hummingbird

Kookaburra

Chimpanzee

Monkey

Objects:

Creaking hinge

Klaxon horn

Most voices of the standard car alarm

Uncorking a bottle

iampunha
05-13-2003, 03:38 AM
Kermit the frog
Lilo (or is it stitch? I've never seen the movie) from same movie
Howard Cosell
passable Jimmy Stewart
some random Jim Carray bits
generic Beatles voice

Sock Munkey
05-13-2003, 08:29 AM
Apu (very well)
Mush-mouth fom Fat Albert (even better than Bill Cosby did)
The Jackalope (perfect imitation)
Steve Irwin the croc hunter (almost made a girl laugh hard enough to pee herself with that one)
Various cat sounds
Dental drill
An ok Jimmy Stuart and Louis Armstrong

mallocks
05-13-2003, 09:09 AM
MonkeyMensch you can do James Earl Jones? nice, he's got an awesome voice.

Me? Practically nothing.

pestie
05-13-2003, 12:33 PM
Oh, god, I love doing voices! Nothing would make me happier than to quit my day job and become a voice actor for cartoons. As far as voices I can do, I spent way too much time doing Beavis & Butt-head back in their heyday, so I'm pretty good at that. Lately it's been any number of Homestar Runner characters - I know "anybody can do Strong Bad," but that doesn't make it any less fun. I think my Tennessee Tuxedo and Chumley are pretty much dead-on. Being the fan of stupid humor that I am, I can do a number of Jerky Boys characters (Saul Rosenberg and Tarbash being my favorites).

Sometimes I like doing animal calls, too - I used to freak out my cat by making the "kitten-in-distress" call when she had kittens. She'd come into the room and give me this look like, "WHERE'S MY BABY?!? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?" I can do a passable croc/gator baby distress call, too, but that's likely to get me killed if I'm not careful. Still, I doubt I could resist trying it on an adult. I've tried to get the hang of some bird calls, but as they're mostly whistles they're trickier, often exceeding my whistling range at the high or low end.

Gazelle
05-13-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by FairyChatMom
I'm not a very good mimic, but when he's in the right moods, my husband can do a dead-on Cartman: "Screw you guys, I'm going home." This is my impression, too. I get compliments on it.

Michael Myers doing the Scottish accent... "Oh, now he's gonna cry 'imself ta sleep on his huge pilla."

And I can imitate pretty much any accent. My Texan friend hates it when I imitate hers; I'm not making fun, I just subconciously practice the accent. My dear German friend doesn't mind when I exaggerate hers.

"My Gott I chust vant to buy some cheans!"

Gazelle
05-13-2003, 01:25 PM
Just remembered. There's a .wav file that some people use for "error" on their computers that sounds like a very high-pitched "Uh-oh!" I can imitate it perfectly.

And I do a dead-on Luciano Pavarotti, specifically when he sings Christmas songs in English on The Three Tenors Christmas album.

bup
05-13-2003, 01:36 PM
Homer Simpson
Mr. Burns
Barney Gumble
Bill Clinton
Dr. Phil
Richard Nixon
Shaggy
Scooby
Barney Rubble
Peter Lorre
Alfred Hitchcock
Yogi Bear
Squidward
Elmer Fudd
Beavis
Butthead (much harder than Beavis to get right)
Bullwinkle
Olive Oyl
Popeye
Mickey Mouse
Jan Brady

Singing:

Johnny Cash
Elvis (both young and old0
Gordon Gano (Violent Femmes)
Lou Reed
Louis Armstrong (until my throat shreds)

Grimace
05-13-2003, 01:45 PM
Oh man, I love doing voices. It's something i'm always doing, in one way or another. Among them are the following:

Marvin the Martian
Bobcat Goldwaith (this one flat out slays everyone when I do it.)
Wakko Warner
Yogi Bear
Barney the dino (usually done in some sick perverted way)
Mickey Mouse (same as above)
Jimmy Stewart
Sean Connery (still working out the kinks on this one)
Ross Perot
George H Bush
John Wayne
(the above three I do in succession, one leading into another...learned that trick from watching Robin Williams one night on the Tonight Show)
Lt. Worf (got the voice and inflection down, but cannot get volume on it for the life of me)
Elmer Fudd
Jackelope
Kermit
Apu (or generic middle eastern "joke accent")
Beavis
Bob and Doug MacKenzie
Barney (from The Simpsons)
Popeye

Larry Mudd
05-13-2003, 02:12 PM
I can do a pretty good William S. Burroughs, and a fairly decent Louis Armstrong.

Both of them eventually hurt like hell if I keep 'em up for any length of time, though -- especially the Satchmo deal. For some reason, after a drop of the creature, it sometimes amuses me to sing hillbilly jug-band type songs in the Louis Armstrong voice-- especially the Holy Modal Rounders' Glue's in the Bottle. Glue's in the bottle,
Glue's in the bottle,
But there ain't none for you--

Glue's in the bottle, but there ain't none for you.
I can't abide no woman, who goes around sniffin' glue.Reciting Jabborwocky in the Burroughs voice is good for a giggle, too, or parts of Father William, 'natch:'In my youth,' Father William replied to his son, 'I feared it might injure the brain-- but now that I'm perfectly sure I have none, why I do it again and again.'

100watts
05-13-2003, 05:54 PM
Leon Redbone. This skill is very rarely appreciated. I would appreciate it. Especially if you sing "Frosty the Snowman."

I can say "propane and propane accessories" like Hank Hill.

I tend to mimic cadences more than vocal sounds. Female comediennes especially. I find myself slipping into Paula Poundstone talking about the cats more than I mean to.

And there's a professor here that I do a fairly good imitation of. I was talking to another professor one day and slipped into the impression without realizing it while discussing the other professor. The professor I was talking to said, "Does he know you can do him?" I realized what I'd done and said, horrified, "Oh no! And please, please don't tell him."

jackelope
05-14-2003, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by Grimace
Oh man, I love doing voices. It's something i'm always doing, in one way or another. Among them are the following:

<...snip...>

Jackelope

<..snip...>(Yeah, I found this through a vanity search.)

Huh? Is there some other jackelope you're imitating, or do you know me in person? Send e-mail if you like.

jackelope
05-14-2003, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by 100watts
I would appreciate it. Especially if you sing "Frosty the Snowman."Sorry; I'm better at "Sugar" or, better yet, "My Little Grass Shack." But I'm sure if I heard his "Frosty the Snowman," (which, I doubt not, is terrific) I could do it.

Sock Munkey
05-14-2003, 03:25 AM
The Jackalope is a critter voiced by that comedian who used to be on Full House, Dave something.

100watts
05-14-2003, 09:07 AM
Dave Coulier.

I still think "Cut. It. Oooooout" when I think of him.

Anyone else watch that show on Nickelodeon as a child? It also had the chick that played Calliope on Days of Our Lives at the time. I think her name was Arlene somethingoranother.

Eve
05-14-2003, 09:57 AM
Oh, I just remembered, I also do a dead-on Garbo. I used to work at a magazine with a guy who did a very good Jimmy Stewart, so when we were bored, we would do a version of Green Acres, starring the two of them.

Kalhoun
05-14-2003, 10:18 AM
I know this is slightly off-topic, but my husband looks like the guy that does Gumby's voice. My husband bears a striking resemblence to the long-haired gray guy from Lord of the Rings. Gandolf the Gray? That's my hubby. That is also Gumby's voice.

Kalhoun
05-14-2003, 10:20 AM
Not that Gandolf the Gray is the ACTUAL GUY that does Gumby's voice. He just looks like him.

Marley23
05-14-2003, 11:12 AM
This is about my favorite thing to do.

I can do most of the adult male Simpsons characters... my Mr. Burns is very good, Homer still needs work at times (don't know why it's so hard). The kids, other than Ralph and maybe Martin, are tough going.

Who else...
Richard Nixon
Louis Armstrong
Bullwinkle J. Moose
Sean Connery
Peter Lorre
Chris Rock
Bernie Mac
Scooby Doo
Shaggy
I guess I could shorten this by saying 'many of the major cartoons'... I also do cartoony (that is, learned from TV) versions of George Bush and Jimmy Stewart

Been working on Patrick Stewart for years (actually, for a long time I was just afraid to). I think it's finally getting somewhere. I'm trying to get Ian McKellen down as well.

Best Topics: renaissance portraits strongest sword material buckle hats food with glucosamine living without working classical gas simpsons coward's way out flavor aid jokes about colonoscopy 6ft tall black nude model longneck beer bottle engine braking bad chase coins butterface man dumber than a shadowrun dragonfall totems spam porn outcalls escort bleached silk mash seasons card jack amber shooting glasses oldest historical figure bob barker mic 500 area code loo loo loo little bill daggett frances bavier lesbian candy crush jackpot aa secrets miserable cold can a cat overdose on catnip supreme court cases involving the 14th amendment do djs pay for their music wearing watch inside wrist no drivers license insurance work after wisdom teeth removal oceans 12 catherine zeta jones can you eat an egg shell dirty irish jokes one liners why is it called pot heat n glo gas fireplace troubleshooting get rid of ammonia smell warhammer vs d&d charging a car battery how long things that come in sevens sudafed makes you drowsy sentences with all letters of the alphabet sell my mink coat honda odyssey pax tire replacement personal touch razor handle projector for power point presentation can you send a flash drive in the mail ah ahh ahh song ear pops when i burp what is greek sexually how long does it take oil based paint to dry new glasses depth perception kool aid root beer correct way to rack pool balls what does ambien show up as on a drug test