PDA

View Full Version : What did Taylor really say in Planet of the Apes?

chuckster
08-30-2003, 11:17 PM
I was watching the original movie Planet of the Apes the other night. I always thought Taylor's (Charlton Heston's) famous line went like this: "Get your hands off me, you damn dirty ape!". Or, there is the modern version, "Get your hands off my guns, you damn dirty liberal!". But when I watched the movie, I could have sworn I heard the line like this: "Get your (hairy, filthy) paws off my, you damn dirty ape!". Does anyone out there know what he really said?

Koxinga
08-30-2003, 11:25 PM
"Guns don't kill people, apes with guns kill people!"

joshmaker
08-30-2003, 11:29 PM
I think the full line is: "Get your stinking paws off me you damn dirty APE!"

Iteki
08-31-2003, 08:56 AM
joshmaker is right, according to imdb.com

Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape!

Krisfer the Cat
08-31-2003, 02:03 PM
"HELP! I GOT A MONKEY ON MY BACK!'
:D :D :D :D

Best Topics: tv station logos rhotacism causes piss in sink neck snapping message board games scorpion crustacean silverfish larvae surrounded by guns junkers ju52 is schizophrenia capitalized plaid checked light bulb exploded scp marianas trench safe knockout drug cat digestion time best michener books footnote shortcut mac workshop wall covering chloroform unconscious doritos cost faux scallops brix soda flushable tampons raven as pets rectal alcohol dose black bottom pools 40s gangster velocity movie chain saw jokes homemade generator enclosure serated edges eating without teeth gift card reader writer no snooze caffeine pills origin of play it by ear are saturdays business days where to buy mr pibb the world publishing company why join the marines smelling burnt toast heart attack how to stab yourself ceramic razor blade shaving 50lb bag of rice windows 7 32 bit mode what to do with a totaled car and no insurance will gas kill weeds how to make black powder with sugar tammy saris + car accident car won't start after rain delaware does not exist drinking vanilla extract to get drunk when did mash jump the shark how much snot can a human produce fridge will be cleaned sign why do black people smell so bad tub overflow drain stopper car shakes when accelerating from stop what caused the apocalypse in the road nose smells like cheese how cold is too cold for a cat proof of degree for job why did so many people dislike working on assembly lines? krusteaz bread machine mixes elvis song in men in black do kissing booths still exist