PDA

View Full Version : Question about the song "Wet Dream" by Kip Addotta

Nobody
04-11-2004, 12:16 PM
Ok, so the whole song is full of underwater puns and replacing some words with names of fish, and so on. But the very first line
"It was April the 41st, being a quadruple leap year "
I don't get. How does that relate to being under water or living in the ocean?
Lyrics (http://metrolyrics.com/lyrics/367/Kip_Addotta/Wet_Dream/)

peri
04-11-2004, 02:23 PM
I don't believe it is meant to relate to water, at all. It's just the first of the series of absurdities that is the song.

Nobody
04-11-2004, 09:50 PM
I don't believe it is meant to relate to water, at all. It's just the first of the series of absurdities that is the song.
Yeah, I talked to my wife about it, and that's pretty much her opinion too. I guess that sounds right, but I just thought that since every other joke was an ocean/fish pun or joke, that that one would be too, but I guess it's not.

AncientHumanoid
04-11-2004, 11:55 PM
Yeah, that's what I get out it, too. It's just a quick set up for the sillyness to follow. Classic Dr Demento humor. I have it on a DrD collection CD.

They're coming to take me away, ha ha

Best Topics: tod lubitch painting hdpe define rimjob boys communal shower sin city chronology noogie meaning junkers ju52 rhyming spell pickles fiber snow melter torch c'est la gare a wild hair ancorman song budget cognac dead tank crew sudafed online helicopter top speed placenta helper snl saltpeter erection kayti edwards hustler paracord weight rating lsd ld50 nj gay bars seinfeld refrigerator anchorman songs roula singer off license menards vs lowes wiper inserts girl sucks ass 210/120 david duchovny sexy watch the eclipse in selfie mode what to say when someone asks for prayers going exempt on paycheck lying on health insurance application 2001 honda crv wont start what is unique from the backyardigans how is dachshund pronounced arby's traditional greek gyro how does a car jack work what happens after the return of the king how much ash is left after cremation dental implant horror stories will home depot cut plywood choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. how many corners does a circle have can you use fandango at cinemark saluting medal of honor water from exhaust normal what is the difference between omeprazole and omeprazole magnesium water in exhaust pipe miss world vs miss universe difference expiration date on soda stream bottles use macbook pro as monitor for pc toyota brake service price life in fairbanks alaska sentences with all the letters of the alphabet once dielectric breakdown voltage wasp spray how to become an it guy how far can sound travel in air mini cooper premium gas what goes under a mattress he got juju eyeball does insurance cover cyst removal