PDA

View Full Version : Any other guys ever have a delay between ejaculation and orgasm? (TMI)

Revtim
06-16-2004, 11:01 PM
Back when I had girlfriends, occasionally during sex something odd (but VERY satisfying) would happen.

When I climaxed, I would start ejaculating, but the orgasm would be delayed for a few moments. I'd feel the semen spurting, and think "Hey, I'm coming, where's the orgasm? It's late!" then it would hit like 2 tons of bricks. The most powerful, mind-ripping, soul-destroying orgasm I'd ever had. I'm sure I permanently lost IQ points from these episodes.

Is this common? It only happened to me with sex with a girlfriend, never on a "solo flight".

Valgard
06-17-2004, 12:44 AM
Back when I had girlfriends, occasionally during sex something odd (but VERY satisfying) would happen.

When I climaxed, I would start ejaculating, but the orgasm would be delayed for a few moments. I'd feel the semen spurting, and think "Hey, I'm coming, where's the orgasm? It's late!" then it would hit like 2 tons of bricks. The most powerful, mind-ripping, soul-destroying orgasm I'd ever had. I'm sure I permanently lost IQ points from these episodes.

Is this common? It only happened to me with sex with a girlfriend, never on a "solo flight".

Dunno how common it is but I can do this (solo, grumble) due to Kegel exercises. Start to ejaculate and then after a bit, pow! Bring on the big "o".

Teelo
06-17-2004, 01:04 AM
What makes you believe that your big O is different from anyone elses? Was your ejac not premature before?

Revtim
06-17-2004, 07:16 AM
Teelo, this has nothing to do with premature ejaculations.

Bongmaster
06-17-2004, 10:27 AM

I've thought about this one before. I think it has to do with the way you control your muscles down there when you ejaculate. Too tense and it dosen't feel quite as good as it could. Too relaxed and the same effect, not very intense. If you strike just the right balance you can start to ejaculate and then maybe 1-2 seconds later it hits, WHAM! I think it has to do with your mental state, the position you are in, and how much control you have over the muscles there at the time of orgasm.

bump
06-17-2004, 12:05 PM
I had something like this happen the other day (with my girlfriend, thanks!).

Had sort of a mini-orgasm & the start of the ejaculation. By mini, I mean like 1/4 of the usual intensity.

I thought "That was it? I waited 5 days, and that's it?", but then right as I thought that, WHAM! it was like Revtim described- 2 tons of bricks!

So not exactly a delay, but the intensity definitely didn't coincide with the onset of ejaculation either.

Revtim
06-17-2004, 06:34 PM
I've thought about this one before. I think it has to do with the way you control your muscles down there when you ejaculate. Too tense and it dosen't feel quite as good as it could. Too relaxed and the same effect, not very intense. If you strike just the right balance you can start to ejaculate and then maybe 1-2 seconds later it hits, WHAM! I think it has to do with your mental state, the position you are in, and how much control you have over the muscles there at the time of orgasm.I'm not sure control has anything to do with it. At that time in my life, my problem wasn't coming too quickly, but it taking to long.

Revtim
06-17-2004, 06:36 PM
Dunno how common it is but I can do this (solo, grumble) due to Kegel exercises. Start to ejaculate and then after a bit, pow! Bring on the big "o".Are you doing Kegel exercises during the sex/masturbation?

Cisco
06-17-2004, 07:47 PM
It's happened to me maybe 3-4 times in my entire life and it's always been on loooong solo flights when I haven't had sex for a couple of days and I'm extra worked up. Never with a girl.

Teelo
06-17-2004, 08:08 PM

I know, I didn't say that. I just had no other way to define what you go through. I know your not talking about the Pre Ejaculatory Fluid. Neither was I.

Revtim
06-17-2004, 08:19 PM
I guess I misunderstood. Were you asking if the ejaculation was ever before the orgasm before? Previously and since, they coincided. It was only the few occasions where there was a delay, and the extra-strength space-and-time-warping orgasm.

Hunter Hawk
06-17-2004, 11:24 PM
This is a fairly common side effect of Strattera (a drug for treating ADHD). The separation between ejaculation and orgasm, that is--I didn't see any reports of stronger orgasms.

ltfire
06-18-2004, 04:20 PM
You guys=ejaculation/orgasm
The rest of us guys=orgasm/ejaculation

Are you standing on your heads when this happens? If you would read any definition of orgasm, the contractions during same are what pushes out the ejaculate..the following from WEBMD.com..see next to last paragraph..

Orgasm

This phase is the climax of the sexual response cycle. It is the shortest of the phases and generally lasts only a few seconds. General characteristics of this phase include the following:

* Involuntary muscle contractions begin.
* Blood pressure, heart rate, and breathing are at their highest rates, with a rapid intake of oxygen.
* Muscles in the feet spasm.
* There is a sudden, forceful release of sexual tension.
* In women, the muscles of the vagina contract. The uterus also undergoes rhythmic contractions.
* In men, rhythmic contractions of the muscles at the base of the penis result in the ejaculation of semen.
* A rash, or "sex flush" may appear over the entire body.

I donít doubt this occurs, but Iíve never had the pleasure. Iíve had both occur at once..and yes, thatís intense, but Iíve never experienced the ejaculation running ahead of the orgasm. Maybe I need more practice.

:)

smaft
06-19-2004, 12:17 PM
You guys=ejaculation/orgasm
The rest of us guys=orgasm/ejaculation

Are you standing on your heads when this happens? If you would read any definition of orgasm, the contractions during same are what pushes out the ejaculate..the following from WEBMD.com..see next to last paragraph..

Hmm, I have to take issue with that. While I have had similar, but not exactly the same, delayed orgasm experience as these posters, most times they occur simultaneously. However, I have had, on a number of occasions, experieced one without the other occurring at all.

So, at least for me, orgasm and ejaculation are definitely two separate processes.

occ
06-19-2004, 02:12 PM
This is a fairly common side effect of Strattera (a drug for treating ADHD). The separation between ejaculation and orgasm, that is--I didn't see any reports of stronger orgasms.

I was on Strattera for about a year. I'd say this was somewhat noticeable, but not really to the degree that people have mentioned above.

Revtim
06-19-2004, 02:31 PM
It's possible I might not have noticed the delay myself if it weren't for the astonishingly powerful orgasm involved. At least, I might not have remembered it years later and opened a thread about it....

The whole key to the thing really might simply be that the sexual act took much longer with the girl, than with Ms "Rosy Palm". On the solo experience, it's just activity to reach the end goal, with instant sensory feedback to know what's doing the trick, so there's much less activity. With the partner, there's more time-consuming activity to "build up" the sexual pressure.

But, it didn't happen every time with the girl, and actually maybe never with the girl after that.

Best Topics: baja gordita eightball rack pazuzu statue exorcist im the godfather kosher shrimp ford truck key french for seal diasy chain the happy cube schick shadle amd hyperthreading colored books iq and relationships baby remote twin pussies charles frederick ingalls bacardi rum calorie overdose antibiotic enhance super trooper movie etymology thick tshirts cat poop fertilizer does toner expire poodle without haircut dope redbox divisive pronunciation hipster fedora creepy usernames frat paddles tame tiger old spice centuar navy showers the matrix synopsis why do state troopers wear chin straps change amazon shipping preference how often do they change airplane tires can you get a leather jacket tailored the amazing atheist sings bring me to life biggest square in a circle pandora radio commercial song it started with a whisper can the president fire cabinet members citizens bank funds on hold person who collects stamps is porter cable a good brand how long do bagels last at room temperature why does k stand for strikeout 45 year old lady randolph the bowlegged cowboy lyrics can you survive a broken neck is butter on a poptart good what is bd movie what is the rich purnell maneuver can you send mail without return address what does ss stand for ship stop excel from auto formatting dates round trip ticket cheaper than one way what do you call people in the military what is a dutch oven sexually where did the saying sleep tight come from section 8 housing complaints how long do hyundai accents last can teller talk in penn and teller using selfie mode to watch eclipse grapes of wrath mae how many boxes of lasagna noodles