PDA

View Full Version : Mony Mony: What are the origins of the Audience Participation? (Warning: Cuss Words!)

bienville
08-16-2004, 07:43 AM
In Junior Highschool when we went to school dances (or "mixers") there was a popular audience participation chant that went along with the song Mony Mony (the version usually played at the mixers would have been the Billy Idol version, but this would work with the Tommy James version too).

The Highschool that I went to was 20 miles away from this Junior Highschool. It definitely was NOT the highschool that others from my Junior High just naturally moved onto- they all pretty much went to a highschool three blocks away from the jr high. Still, at school mixers all throughout highschool everyone knew the audience participation to Mony Mony.

The I went to college 1,000 miles away from my Highschool. At parties and bars whenever Mony Mony played everyone knew the audience participation!

In none of these settings did anyone know why they knew this or from where it came. We all just knew it. So I bring the question the the SDMB. Does anyone know how this originated? (Audience participation in Red)

Here she come now singing Mony Mony
GET LAID! GET FUCKED! GET FUCKED! GET LAID!
Well, shoot 'em down, turn around, come on Mony
Hey she give me love and I feel alright now
You got me tossin' turnin' in the night, make me
feel alright I say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, . . .

jbarro
08-16-2004, 08:52 AM
I can't offer any revelations here, but the practice is widespread enough that when I was planning my wedding, numerous books/magazines/websites advised telling the DJ not to play that song because of what the crowd would shout out (which might horrify elderly relatives).

Actually, my friends and I were discussing this the other day. They come from a relatively small town compared to my husband and I. They experienced this at all their school dances growing up in the 90s, but my husband and I (same age) don't recall this ever having been played in high school. I've never experienced the joy of shouting along :(

bienville
08-16-2004, 09:05 AM
my husband and I (same age) don't recall this ever having been played in high school. I've never experienced the joy of shouting along :(

Aww, the Highschool setting is hardly necessary! Try it at home! In the Car! Mony Mony starts playing on the supermarket? Go for it!

Mycroft Holmes
08-16-2004, 09:06 AM
Here in Europe, the big audience participation song is "Living next door to Alice" from Smokie. The lines from this song went like this:

I don't why why she's leaving, or where she's gonna go,
I guess she's got her reasons but I just don't wanna know,
'Cause for 24 years I've been living next door to Alice.
ALICE, WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE?
24 years, just waitin' for a chance,
To tell her how I'm feeling, maybe get a second glance,
Now I've gotta get used to not living next door to Alice.
ALICE, WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE?

I have always wondered if American TV edited out this song, because I know it was repeated often at Frankfurt Galaxy (NFL Europe) games that were broadcast in the US, and it is hard to edit out 40 thousand people screaming the F-word. Then again, I think they always played it when there was a commercial break in the broadcast.

Speaking of NFL Europe broadcasts, I actually got Brent Mussburger's autograph at a Galaxy game, and he said "Hi" to my parents in D.C. during the game. Too bad that was the crowning moment of my life so far. :D

AwSnappity
08-16-2004, 09:07 AM
Never heard the Mony Mony one, but I had to share this frat party favorite:

Bye bye Miss American Pie
Drove my Chevy to the levy but the levy was dry
Them good ole boys were drinking whiskey and rye
Singing 'This'll be the day that I die'
AT [insert frat name here][i]
'This'll be the day that I die'
DRINKING BEER WITH MY FUCKED-UP FRIENDS!

coop
08-16-2004, 09:27 AM
As with AwSnappity, never heard the Mony Mony one, we have always had the great Aussie band "The Angels" greatest song - "Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again" with the chorus:

Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again

NO WAY, GET FUCKED, FUCK OFF

screamed as LOUD as possible... :D

drm
08-16-2004, 09:32 AM
I always thought the Mony Mony participation is,

Hey Motherfucker get laid get fucked now

or at least that is what it is here.

Happy Scrappy Hero Pup
08-16-2004, 09:40 AM
With us, it was,

"Hey, what's that... get laid, get fucked!"

but I have no idea why.

Maybe Cecil has the answer.

Draelin
08-16-2004, 09:58 AM
[QUOTE=Happy Scrappy Hero Pup]With us, it was,

"Hey, what's that... get laid, get fucked!"[QUOTE]

That was what we used at my junior high, as well. I recall one summer at camp, they actually shut the song off because they couldn't make us stop with the profanity. :)

I still don't know why we did it, though. I can't even remember the first time I heard it.

Loach
08-16-2004, 10:23 AM
We had our own version at UMD Terrapin games.

Shes fat, I'm drunk

Ah to be young again.

RumMunkey
08-16-2004, 10:26 AM
Here it's:

"Here she comes now, singing mony mony"
"Come on everybody, get laid, get fucked"

and sometimes

"Here she comes now, singing mony mony"
"Come on everybody, get naked, get fucked"

thwartme
08-16-2004, 11:31 AM
'round these parts we used the "hey motherfucker" version that drm mentioned.

No idea on the origin, but I will say that I never heard this until the Billy Idol version came out. After that, it seemed to be applied to both Idol's version and the original.

thwartme

monster
08-16-2004, 11:35 AM
We always yelled, "Hey get drunk, get laid, get fucked!"

I remember when I was in junior high, the high school cheerleaders did a dance routine to this song at a pep rally. All the students yelled this in the beginning, and they stopped the music, told us we couldn't yell that, and then restarted the routine.

Dewey Finn
08-16-2004, 11:38 AM
The chorus in Mony, Mony always sounded like "Fucking bullshit" to me, even on the radio version.

By the way, what about the name of the song? I remember hearing a radio DJ claim that the title came from the band seeing a sign for the bank Mutual Of New York. Any truth to that?

Skammer
08-16-2004, 01:12 PM
At our high school, the administration always made sure "Mony, Mony" was put on the DJ's "DNP" (do not play) list at our dances, for this very reason.

Frankly, I never understood the appeal of the chant. It's not particularly clever or anything.

The Asbestos Mango
08-16-2004, 04:44 PM
FTR, the official version, endorsed by Billy Idol, from the stage when he played the "beach" surrounding the artificial wave pool at Mandalay Bay a few years back, is "Hey, motherfucker, get laid, get fucked!"

I've never understood the appeal, either. It's juvenile, and kind of unseemly coming from a then-47-year-old man.

ChockFullOfHeadyGoodness
08-16-2004, 06:13 PM
This must be a generational thing. I was at UCLA in the mid-1980s when the Billy Idol version was on the charts and played at every dorm party/bar hangout, and this thread is the first time I've ever heard of this phenomenon. Either we missed out, or it started after 1986.
I'm having trouble understanding the description. Is it sung to the melody of the verses? (Doesn't really fit). In between the lines of the verses (how I read the OP - still doesn't fit the music). In the chorus along with the "so good, so good, feels all right" yells.
Please, fight my ignorance. (Or envy me).

Dan Norder
08-16-2004, 07:08 PM
First time I ever heard this was at a dance at college in the early '90s. I was shocked at how all the people had heard of it, but I chalk it up to being similar high schools around a bigger city than I grew up in. And the version I heard I'm not exactly sure on, but definitely contained "get screwed" at some point instead of (or in addition to) get laid and/or fucked. Based upon my shock level I'd guess it had to have contained "fucked".

devilsknew
08-16-2004, 07:24 PM
I can verify this phenomenon as being customary at DJ'ed gatherings in Ohio.
Anybody know how to get a hold of Billy Idol?

Laughing Lagomorph
08-16-2004, 07:24 PM
This must be a generational thing. I was at UCLA in the mid-1980s when the Billy Idol version was on the charts and played at every dorm party/bar hangout, and this thread is the first time I've ever heard of this phenomenon. Either we missed out, or it started after 1986.
I'm having trouble understanding the description. Is it sung to the melody of the verses? (Doesn't really fit). In between the lines of the verses (how I read the OP - still doesn't fit the music). In the chorus along with the "so good, so good, feels all right" yells.
Please, fight my ignorance. (Or envy me).

I first heard the sing-along chorus in 1986 while on spring break in Daytona Beach Florida. Like you I had never heard it before then...I was attending college in Buffalo NY. Many of the people in Daytona that year seemed very familiar with the idea. The version I remember went like this as best I can remember 18 years later:

Here she comes now singing Mony Mony
"Hey! Get laid get fucked!"
Shoot em down turn around come on Mony
Hey! Get laid get fucked!"
etc, etc.

The response is shouted in between the lines of the song. In the Billy Idol version I think there is some emphatic keyboard notes in there, and you shout the words to the same beat.

Like you I can't quite picture how some of these other versions would fit, musically speaking.

Laughing Lagomorph
08-16-2004, 07:26 PM
BTW I had heard Billy Idol's version of the song played many, many times at parties and happy hours before spring of 1986 and no sing along, at least not in Buffalo, which even then was not exactly the center of all that was happening...

LeRoi Lezard
08-17-2004, 01:23 PM
We always said "Hey! Hey what? Get laid, get fucked!". I have no idea what the origin of it was, though...

saramamalana
08-17-2004, 06:24 PM
The version I knew was:

Hey hey slut, get laid, get fucked!

While we're on the subject of audience participation, does anyone do this with "Margaritaville:"

Wastin’ away again in margaritaville
Searching for my lost shaker of salt
Salt! Where's the fucking salt!

Algernon
08-17-2004, 06:58 PM
etc, etc.
This is the version I've heard too.

Interestingly, I didn't begin hearing people do this until the mid-1980s. I went to high school in the late 1960s when it first became a hit song. All through college it got played of course, but never with the alternate audience participation. It wasn't until I had been in the work force for about a decade that I first heard people do this at company parties.

Stainz
08-17-2004, 07:13 PM
Hee hee, I remember the first time I heard people yell along to this song (the mf'er version) in a bar in Calgary in the summer of 1987 (yes I'm that damn old). My friend and I were visiting from a small town in BC and we were AMAZED that people were yelling like that. Then of course we joined right in! :p

The LAST time I heard someone yell along with this song was at a Corporate Christmas party in 1994. Someone's date, a girl around my age, just HOLLERED the m-f'er line at the TOP OF HER LUNGS ... all by herself.

She was mortified. The rest of us were highly amused. Hee hee ... just thinking about it makes me smile at how incredibly inappropriate it was. Poor girl.

S.

look!ninjas
08-17-2004, 07:20 PM
I didn't hear the audience participation until college, where the prevailing version was "Hey everybody, get laid; get fucked!"

wolf_meister
08-17-2004, 07:35 PM
Dewey Finn
Seems your question got lost in the shuffle -
here is a link to the Mony Mony Mutual of New York connection - http://classicbands.com/tommyjames.html
Basically, you're right.

This is the first I've heard of the audience participation to Mony Mony.
Then again, I'm old enough to remember this song as a hit the first time around.
If nothing else, maybe the audience participation started because of all the commotion going on in the background of that song. Eventually the participation became "standardized"?

Eats_Crayons
08-17-2004, 08:03 PM
We always said "Hey! Hey what? Get laid, get fucked!". I have no idea what the origin of it was, though...
This is what we said at my highschool too -- in Canada. Interestingly, on field trips to the U.S. we did not hear this, but other people picked it up pretty fast with our rowdies chanting it.

I don't think it started here, I think it was just random chance that they happened to be visiting areas where it was less common at the time.

It would have been mid- to late-80s.

Laughing Lagomorph
08-17-2004, 08:39 PM
If nothing else, maybe the audience participation started because of all the commotion going on in the background of that song. Eventually the participation became "standardized"?

I doubt it. The commotion in the background is in the Tommy James and the Shondells version of the song from the 1960s, but people traditionally do the yelling thingy during the Billy Idol version, which became a club hit (in the US anyways) in the early to mid 80s.

I haven't seen anyone in this thread mention hearing the shout response BEFORE the Billy Idol version.

Astacey
08-17-2004, 08:44 PM
We always yelled, "Hey get drunk, get laid, get fucked!"

One time I was politely sitting at a bar in the early 90's and a nice polite man sat next to me and was flirting. We were enjoying the drinks and the music....you know, just having a nice time.

Then Mony Mony comes on and I was horrified when this nice man next to me started screaming this as loud as he could while sitting about two feet away from me. I left.

I had never heard that before then, but I have heard it a few times since. But, I'll never forget my disgust that night.

I'm not a prude. In fact I swear way too much but this was/is just tacky.

MinniePurl
08-17-2004, 09:05 PM
I remember hearing this at a high school dance in 1987 or 88, in Colorado Springs. I had never heard it before and couldn't distinuish exactly what they were saying, but if I had to guess I'd say it was the "Hey, hey what" version.

E. Thorp
08-18-2004, 01:08 AM
We always said "Hey! Hey what? Get laid, get fucked!".This is also the version I learned (college, Ohio, mid-80s). And later in the song, where the backup singers repeat "Mony mony, mony mony," everyone sang "Fuck your balls off, fuck your balls off"...

Snickers
08-18-2004, 10:55 AM

Yep, this was ours too.

delphica
08-18-2004, 11:41 AM
BTW I had heard Billy Idol's version of the song played many, many times at parties and happy hours before spring of 1986 and no sing along, at least not in Buffalo, which even then was not exactly the center of all that was happening...

The funny thing is that I came into this thread to post that the audience participation chant was definitely in Buffalo in 1986. Or, at the very least, in Cheektowaga (Buffalo suburb, the joke being that it is an old Indian name that means "near the airport") where a "teen night" was held every Sunday at a bar called The Inferno, which was so ... oh my gosh, of the 80s in terms of decor and music that it makes my head hurt merely to think about it.

We shouted the same version you mentioned:
Hey! Get laid! Get fucked!

For those of you noticing that this is shorter than some of the other versions mentioned, it was more like:
Hey! (pause) Get laid! Get fucked!

Trunk
08-18-2004, 12:06 PM
"Hey! Get drunk. Get laid. Get fucked!"

Could be heard in Maine between the years of 1986-1990. But, I also seem to recall hearing "hey. hey what. get laid. get fucked."

If you've heard this one, I'll be surprised because I think my friends invented it. It hasn't quite caught on as well. It doesn't fit in perfectly, but that's what makes it a little funny.

Life in the fast lane
You bitch!
Surely make you lose your mind
Life in the fast lane,
You bitch!
everything all the time
Life in the fast lane,
You bitch!
Blowin' and burnin', blinded by thirst
They didn't see the stop sign,
took a turn for the worse

msmith537
08-18-2004, 01:48 PM
I was just wondering about this the other day.

In high school (late eighties), I think the version went "Get fucked... ... Get laid" but late in college it became "Get laid get fucked...get laid get fucked".

Basically, it's just one of those college things. If you want drunk girls at your parties, you have to endure them screaming along to Mony Mony or yelling "WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" whenever an Abba song or I Will Survive is played.

Dogzilla
08-18-2004, 05:31 PM
That's so funny I happened upon this thread. I heard this very song standing in line at a local restaurant just yesterday. I was getting take out. Now, I grew up in Ohio and when the Billy Idol version came out, I remember not hearing this song without also hearing some variation of the aforementioned audience participation.

The girls waiting on me in the restaurant couldn't have been more than 20, and if they were, not by much. I'm 35 so we're almost a full generation apart in age. This song comes on the radio and I could see they were thinking the same thing I was,

" Hey! Get Laid! Get Fucked!"

So I looked at them and said, "What words are you guys thinking about?" And they laughed and we all admittted to it. I also recall some sort of stupid reach-for-the-sky "dance" move that went along with the chanting. How and why that part got worked into it is probably a whole other thread.

Ms Macphisto
08-19-2004, 01:28 AM
I didn't hear the audience participation until college, where the prevailing version was "Hey everybody, get laid; get fucked!"
That was the version at my high school too. I don't recall ever hearing Mony Mony at a school dance after grade 8 ('91-'92), so either the administration put the song on a DNP list due to the audience participation or the DJs thought the song was passé and quit playing it.

bienville
08-19-2004, 02:12 PM
38 Posters who know about it, yet nobody knos where it came from. I think someone has to direct Cecil's attention to this Thread.

Aguecheek
08-19-2004, 07:02 PM
I first heard it at 13 when my friend Aric sang it out in my backyard while it was on the radio in...1986? I remember thinking "Hey neat...they must edit that part out for the radio. Is that the album version?" I've since heard it everytime it's played in bars/dances/driving down the road.

FTR, the version I've always heard was: "Hey motherfucker, get laid, get fucked!"

And for Mycroft Holmes, I have also yelled out "Alice? Who the fuck is Alice?" in university in Canada. I've no idea where I heard that one...

Morbo
08-19-2004, 07:17 PM
The mid-80's version in St. Louis was "Hey! <pause> Get Laid! Get Fucked!"

Anybody also do this one:

"You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille..."

"You BITCH! You SLUT! You WHORE! You SUCK! You SWALLOW! You BEG! COME BACK FOR MORE!!!”

msmith537
08-20-2004, 10:33 AM
"You BITCH! You SLUT! You WHORE! You SUCK! You SWALLOW! You BEG! COME BACK FOR MORE!!!”

uhhhh.......no

Biggirl
08-20-2004, 12:22 PM
It was the Hey! (pause) Get fucked! Get laid! But I remember an even earlier participation song. You couldn't play The Trammps Disco Inferno without everybody yelling "The roof! The roof! The roof is on fire! We don't need no water, let the motherfucker burn. Burn, motherfucker. Burn!" This was in the late '70's.

Glory
08-20-2004, 01:35 PM
NC State circa 1987.

It was the "hey, hey what, get laid get fucked" version. I've also heard the Margaritaville "where's the salt, where's the damn salt" audience participation.

Cluricaun
08-20-2004, 01:54 PM
Wow, no kidding. I owe the girlfriend a huge apology on this one. She did this in the car a few weeks ago and I looked at her like she was possessed. She claimed that everyone knew about this. Now I'm no slouch when it comes to things like this, and honestly I'd never heard this one. Simply amazing.....

B. Serum
08-20-2004, 02:14 PM
In Wisconsin it was also "Hey! Hey what? Get laid, get fucked." Everyone was familiar with the original Tommy James version for years, but I only heard the chant after Billy "Fuckin'" Idol covered it in the mid-80's.

Given the poetic substance of the chant, I suspect that Idol himself is the originator of it and incited his crowds to sing along. But the phenomenon seems to have been too widespread if it were prompted only by the few kids who saw Idol when he blew through town.

Idol first covered the song in '81, But it didn't hit the mainstream charts until '87 when he relased a version from his live album "Vital Idol" which went to the top of the Billboard charts. That seems like the time period that I first remember hearing the audience participation verse. Obviously, a song with profanity isn't going to get a lot of airplay on mainstream stations, so I'm wondering:

If the "Vital Idol" album version has the chanting, but the single version which hit the charts had the profanity edited out. Although if the chant was on the album, that doesn't account for the regional discrepancies in the chant. Maybe it was just the concert-goers sharing their experience with all the other kids at the school dance. In any case, I put my money on Billy Idol being the originator of it.

Morbo
08-20-2004, 03:30 PM
uhhhh.......no

Thank you Google (http://google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=%22leave+me+lucille%22+%2B%22you+bitch%22&btnG=Search).

Dooku != crazy :)

lissener
08-21-2004, 02:37 AM
This always pissed me off.

I was a Billy Idol whore from before he was Billy Idol (he was in a band called Generation X--yes, the appropriation of THAT pisses me off too ;) ), and Mony Mony was always a surefire way to get me to have a seizure on the dance floor. I LOVED LOVED LOVED that song; had like 10 different remixes of it at one time.

So when this bizarre phenomenon began, a few years later, it always just seemed so wrong.

Oregon sunshine
08-21-2004, 08:12 AM
I thought I was going to be the first one to post about "The roof is on fire!" thing until I sawBiggirl's post. That was a fun one.

ChockFullOfHeadyGoodness
08-23-2004, 06:16 PM
Idol first covered the song in '81, But it didn't hit the mainstream charts until '87 when he relased a version from his live album "Vital Idol" which went to the top of the Billboard charts. That seems like the time period that I first remember hearing the audience participation verse. Obviously, a song with profanity isn't going to get a lot of airplay on mainstream stations, so I'm wondering:

If the "Vital Idol" album version has the chanting, but the single version which hit the charts had the profanity edited out. Although if the chant was on the album, that doesn't account for the regional discrepancies in the chant. Maybe it was just the concert-goers sharing their experience with all the other kids at the school dance. In any case, I put my money on Billy Idol being the originator of it.
Just dug out my casette copy of "Vital Idol". No chanting. Also, "Vital Idol" is a remix album, not a live album. While the single version which hit #1 and the accompanying video were live, the version on the album is the "Downtown Mix" remix of the studio version. (Or it's the quietest live audience in history or the crowd noise was completely removed, even during the "toilet-flush break" sound effect).

Moe
08-24-2004, 12:42 AM

That was the version making the Long Island Bar Mitzvah circuit circa '88. I came across a different version a few years later in college (Maryland) which I think was "Get stuffed, get drunk, get laid, get fucked". Not sure about "stuffed" actually, I may be misremembering. Actually, that may not have been college, just people from MD in summer camp of '88.

Interestingly, by sara's testimony, it seems "what" morphed into "slut" over a couple of years round these parts.

I have actually wondered in the past how this phenomenon seemed to catch on so quickly over such a large area. No factual answers yet??? (question would probably do better in GQ but it is fun to hear all the different variations).

laceroonie
05-07-2013, 11:32 PM
I'm from small-town Iowa, and all of these experiences were in small-town Iowa as well. :p

"Mony Mony" by Tommy James and the Shondells: I graduated from high school in 2001, and although our class never did the chant, or rarely did, I know the kids who were a little older than us (graduated high school in 1993 or thereabouts) would do the chant loudly at dances and still do it at the town's annual street dance. I could never figure out EXACTLY what they said, but it did go something like, "Hey everybody, get laid, get fucked!" (which would make sense with the 80's Idol stuff people have mentioned) This was said after the verses: "...saying Mony Mony"; "...come on Mony"; "...feel aright now" etc.). In order to fit it with the music, you kind of say "hey every-body, get laid, get fucked"

Also, for the "Living Next Door To Alice" by Smokie song, I was in a bar and everyone there also changed the "(Pause) Alice?? (Pause) Who the fuck is Alice?" after the verses, "...living next door to Alice"; "..not living next door to Alice".

And finally, for "Margaritaville" by Jimmy Buffett, what I learned from my friend (while at the bar) was to yell out, "(pause) Salt! Where's the god-damn salt!?" after "searching for my lost shaker of salt".

Mister Rik
05-07-2013, 11:54 PM

That's the way I always heard it (central Washington).

As for the origin, wasn't Idol's version of the song featured is some popular movie in the '80s? I was always under the impression that the chant started in the movie and got picked up and passed on by people who had seen the movie.

Hazle Weatherfield
05-08-2013, 01:32 AM
It was nine years ago. Do people still do this?

Aspidistra
05-08-2013, 01:44 AM
It was the Hey! (pause) Get fucked! Get laid! But I remember an even earlier participation song. You couldn't play The Trammps Disco Inferno without everybody yelling "The roof! The roof! The roof is on fire! We don't need no water, let the motherfucker burn. Burn, motherfucker. Burn!" This was in the late '70's.

Wow, really? So that's where these dudes (http://sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/The-Roof-is-on-Fire-lyrics-Bloodhound-Gang/4B8AFCFD3214FA7548256D250006E497) got it from then? Via a circuitous route, if I'm reading correctly...

(and yeah, I know, braaainz. But hey, Biggirl still posts here, so why not)

VunderBob
05-08-2013, 06:19 AM
Here in Europe, the big audience participation song is "Living next door to Alice" from Smokie.

I've only heard the version done by Dr. Hook, and they actually have the WTFIA? line in the song.

I never heard of the Mony, Mony audience participation before, but I've been doing it all along with my own lyrics:

Mony, Mony
Ride the baloney pony...

:smack: Suckered once more into posting to a zombie.

Soylent Juicy
05-08-2013, 10:10 AM
It was nine years ago. Do people still do this?

Yes. I was at a Billy Idol concert in 2008 and it was "Hey motherfucker get laid get fucked." <-- that was the line Billy himself shouted.

Where I grew up it was "Hey whaddya say get laid get fucked", but in the city I moved to (only 2 hours away!) in 1987 it was the "Hey motherfucker" version.

River Hippie
05-08-2013, 04:18 PM
etc, etc.

This was the version that was big around here. I saw John Mellencamp (John Cougar at the time) play here and cover that song. When the crowd roared the participation part, he appeared to be completely gobsmacked. He paused the lyrics and motioned the band to play quieter and asked the audience what they were saying. They answered and he laughed, I do believe he had never heard it before.

Best Topics: position type prn prolapse fetish malta drink goya zipperhead etymology mister in russian tom mulica rid x reviews roto root chinese tranny acetylene headlamp face the jury versa pack charger sleeping in meetings judges wig kate drew carey mono hospitalization balderdash words list soft pack cigarettes forrest gump son bowlegged women what is peo dalziel pronunciation pyramid limestone yodel rock song baltimore streetwalker sniper laser drawing test turtle 1987 virago flamethrower temperature allstate car rental eat glue waiting for google lilly f40 ronson windii douglas mouser almond refridgerator pink ducks sunday haircut parks and rec box set who cash checks without id how to open a watch back with notches we're all living in america i got hit by a car can i sue how to untie a noose old man saggy balls what does cjc stand for in limitless how many digits are on an american express card mexican slang for cocaine how to learn bass guitar fast convert a 220 plug to 110 gas pump hose disconnect have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk where can i get half dollars guys with long nails helicopters flying over my house at night gas fireplace doors open or closed 20 year old dating 17 year old the departed why did dignam kill sullivan can vanilla extract get you drunk using capo on electric guitar saying it like it is why can't you eat tarpon 1.82 meters to feet and inches soak shower curtain in salt water which game show popularized the line "is that your final answer"? how to freeze urine for drug test what happens if a school loses accreditation after you graduate correct way to rack 8 ball can i give my dog metamucil what if the mongols conquered europe