PDA

View Full Version : Men -- would you rather be...

Rodgers01
11-11-2006, 03:17 AM
...tall (say 6'3" or more) and have a very small penis (significantly small, not just on the small side of average), or short (say 5'3" or under) and have a very large penis? Why?

(Mods: a poll, yes, but a pretty mundane, pointless one, so I put it here -- move at will.)

Grrr!
11-11-2006, 04:29 AM
Shit that's a tough one.

I'd have to know exactly how small we're talking here. Are we talking microphallis small? OR just small?

If we're talking just small then I'll go with 6'3" because I think my dating pool would be much larger than a guy who's 5'4".

Plus the optimist in me says women don't really give a fuck about size when it comes to boyfriend material. OF course I don't kid myself, I'm sure just about every woman out there would like to try a monster penis at least once in her life.

I'd also need to know who has the better social skills of the two. My social skills are paramount to me; so I'd have to know that as well.

Uncommon Sense
11-11-2006, 04:52 AM
I'd say tall and have a small penis.
I'm tall (6'4") and I've had a number of women just because of my height. They notice that before the other thing anyway, you would hope, unless you were VERY large donwstairs. I think more women are attracted to taller men than shorter, but I have a friend who seems to be the exception to the rule. He's short and has a large penis and has never lacked for female attention even though he's not all that handsome.
In my experience, being tall and carrying some lumber, makes one more confident all the way around.

Rodgers01
11-11-2006, 06:13 PM
I'd have to know exactly how small we're talking here. Are we talking microphallis small? OR just small?I don't know the dimensions of a micro-penis, but let's say not quite a micropenis, but close -- ie, pretty damned unusually small.I'd also need to know who has the better social skills of the two. My social skills are paramount to me; so I'd have to know that as well.Your social skills and looks are the same as whatever you've got now.

alice_in_wonderland
11-11-2006, 06:20 PM
Are we gals allowed to mention which we would prefer? ;)

Rodgers01
11-11-2006, 06:23 PM
Are we gals allowed to mention which we would prefer? ;)Go for it. Tall with no boobs, or short with -- oh, wait, nevermind. Have at.

levdrakon
11-11-2006, 07:02 PM
I'd go for being shorter with a big dick.

People love to talk and short guys with big dicks get lots of praise heaped on them and believe me, word gets around.

Tall guys with small dicks also get talked about. And laughed at and snickered about.

threemae
11-11-2006, 08:31 PM
I'll go for the small penis. You can't be president for less than 6' 1".

But once you're president, it doesn't matter how big your penis is, you'll still find plenty of girls.

BlackKnight
11-11-2006, 11:13 PM
I'd rather be short with a large penis. This has nothing to do with getting women, nor having a large penis. (That's just a bonus.) It has everything to do with not having to crouch down every time I go to the basement, or fold myself in half when getting into a compact car, or hurt my back leaning way over just to rest my elbows on a table. I've hit my head on so many things it's a miracle I can even see straight. (Granted, this is due partially to clumsiness, not just height.)

And I'm not even that tall! I feel sorry for people who are 6'3'' or taller. I've oftened wondered how many 6-foot-plus people die every year from ceiling fan related injuries.

silenus
11-11-2006, 11:16 PM
I'll take short with a big dick. Why should I change now?

fisha
11-12-2006, 12:11 AM

Cite?

levdrakon
11-12-2006, 12:18 AM
I'll take short with a big dick. Why should I change now?That sounds so gay.

:D

Amblydoper
11-12-2006, 03:02 AM
Can I stick with average height and average penis length?
If Not, Give me Tall and short penis, because I constantly mock short people when they can't reach the top shelf. And I think I could come up with lots of snappy responses to "How's the weather up there?"

Renee
11-12-2006, 09:25 AM
As a woman; I think you guys should be going with the second option. However, how large is the penis? An extremely large penis is as much a problem as a tiny one.

Larry Mudd
11-12-2006, 10:45 AM
Neither, for me.

I'd like to be taller, but not at the cost of a micropenis.

I wouldn't want to be shorter and have a monster cock, either. Ever had to be careful with someone so that you didn't mash the end of your penis into their cervix?

It sucks, and so does an uncomfortably tight fit. (I know this because the vagaries of female anatomy, not my own modest endowment.)

Awkward and painful sex for everyone involved? I'll pass.

Rigamarole
11-12-2006, 11:36 AM
I'm average height and have an average dick. I'm sticking to it. You can have your poll. :p

Larry Griffin-Kentzel
11-12-2006, 11:50 AM
A poll is a poll is a poll.

Off to IMHO.

Cajun Man
for the SDMB

beergeek279
11-12-2006, 11:53 AM
Well, I'm 6'3 and have a rather large penis, so I suppose I have to abstain in this poll :D

Yellow_Rights
11-12-2006, 02:56 PM
I'm thinking some definitions are needed here as it is rather confusing. Someone please define the range for "small" and "large?"

Indygrrl
11-12-2006, 03:07 PM
As a woman; I think you guys should be going with the second option. However, how large is the penis? An extremely large penis is as much a problem as a tiny one.

I think the opposite. Tiny dick is an unfortunate dealbreaker, a large one can be accomodated.
;)

Rodgers01
11-13-2006, 03:46 AM
Well, I'm 6'3 and have a rather large penis, so I suppose I have to abstain in this poll :D
But then the question for you is, if you had to, which one would you give up first? It's tough -- I can't even decide on my own answer. :mad:

RealityChuck
11-13-2006, 08:26 AM
No preference. I don't think either attribute matters.

Foxy40
11-13-2006, 09:01 AM
Psst...I think the guys should choose the tall option. Gets you in the door quicker and if you're charming and wonderful, you aren't going to get dumped for having an einy weiny. Well, not by me anyway but I can't speak for all of womankind. Short guys simply aren't as attractive especially to those of us that like to wear 3 inch heels.

gigi
11-13-2006, 12:00 PM
A poll is a poll is a poll.
A poll is a beanpole is a "pole".

Inigo Montoya
11-13-2006, 12:08 PM
Dang it, I was gonna post this. I Guess I'm also slow. Actually, I have it on very good authority that a microphallus can be at least as...effective...for a woman. They got lots of good junk right there at the front door that us regular guys have trouble interacting with. But I'd still rather not be tall.

Slypork
11-13-2006, 01:06 PM

But once you're president, it doesn't matter how big your penis is, you'll still find plenty of girls.Of course it doesn’t matter. When you’re president you automatically become the world’s biggest dick.

Rodgers01
11-13-2006, 01:10 PM
Of course it doesn’t matter. When you’re president you automatically become the world’s biggest dick.
:D Clever.

pbbth
11-13-2006, 09:37 PM
I'll take the short guy. I am so sick of the awkwardness of dating tall men. I have to stand on tiptoe to try to kiss them, we look really odd standing next to each other, etc. I will take the well endowed short guy any day. Endowment doesn't really matter though, height is more important. (Also, I have dated a man with a micropenis. It is so small it sucks into his body when he is soft like a bic pen. He was fantastic in bed and he learned how to do other things REALLY well to make up for his, um, shortcomings. He was an ass though.)

The Swan
11-13-2006, 09:53 PM
I'm 6'5", and rather well endowed. If I had to decide, I think I'd keep the tall. I am more aware of that, but have never known what it was like to feel insecure about my size below the belt. In other words, my height comes into play all the time, my John Thompson less frequently.

It's really a tough question.

alice_in_wonderland
11-13-2006, 10:16 PM
I suppose since I asked, I better offer my opinion...

Personally, I would prefer the taller guy with the small penis - not because I really dig tall men, but because I really don't like monster penises. Big is fine. Massive, as suggested by the OP is really kind of a turn off.

Also, in my experience, with one notable exception, guys that tend to be less well endowed downstairs make up for it with other skills, which is always fun. :) Also, it's much easier to, uh, perform oral on a smaller penis than a big one, and if you kind of like that, that's a good thing.

Ok, I've said too much, I'm leaving now.

Ensign Edison
11-13-2006, 10:46 PM
Why, I'm just fine as is, thanks for asking.

--EE, 5'5"

BrainGlutton
11-13-2006, 11:04 PM
Are we gals allowed to mention which we would prefer? ;)

Does it matter? What a gal says and what she thinks are two different things, aren't they? ;)

alice_in_wonderland
11-13-2006, 11:23 PM
What a gal says and what she thinks are two different things

DUH! Everybody knows that women don't think, silly!

:D

miss elizabeth
11-13-2006, 11:43 PM
My sweetie is short (5'4") and quite well endowed. Not "monster-sized", but very large. He is also very skilled in other bedroom type areas, although most well endowed men aren't, in my experience. Word definitely gets around about him; once at a party he was introduced to someone and they answered back with, "Oh my God! I've heard you have a great dick!" I would say being a bit short hasn't hurt him in the least.

So, anyway, I know what I would choose, as a woman. Because I did. :cool:

Daffyd
11-13-2006, 11:52 PM
Speaking as a Gay guy, being short with a large penis is certainly not seen as a problem by anyone I know... But being tall with a small penis may not make ya too popular with them...

I think there are guys who have a small penis fetish, but I think they're relatively rare in the community.

BrainGlutton
11-14-2006, 12:30 PM
Speaking as a Gay guy, being short with a large penis is certainly not seen as a problem by anyone I know... But being tall with a small penis may not make ya too popular with them...

I think there are guys who have a small penis fetish, but I think they're relatively rare in the community.

Hmph! And those guys think they know all about "Greek culture" (https://academicpursuits.us/columns/051209.html)!

buttonjockey308
11-14-2006, 12:41 PM
I'm 6'5ish with plenty to spare,size 15 shoe and more importantly, I know how to use it. But if I had to give one of the two up, I'd lose a bit of the schwanz. The height is a natural magnet.

buttonjockey308
11-14-2006, 12:42 PM
I'm 6'5ish with plenty to spare,size 15 shoe and more importantly, I know how to use it. But if I had to give one of the two up, I'd lose a bit of the schwanz. The height is a natural magnet, and I have exceedingly well-honed skills with OTHER body parts that could make up for a shorter schmingee.

betenoir
11-14-2006, 01:50 PM
Go for it. Tall with no boobs, or short with -- oh, wait, nevermind. Have at.

Short with a great rack. Why change? ---oh wait nevermind....

Female weighing in for choice number two. Height doesn't do much for me. I'm 5'3", as long as he's marginally taller than me I'm fine with that. Whereas big dicks can be fun (although too big can make certain...activites... difficult.) Certainly more fun than getting a crick in my neck every time I kiss him.

betenoir
11-14-2006, 01:59 PM

You know your sig is rather amusing under this post, given that LBJ was hung like a horse :D .

Ethilrist
11-14-2006, 02:27 PM
Neither. I see no particular advantage to being tall or having a large penis.

No, really. I don't.

Quartz
11-14-2006, 02:47 PM
I'm tall and I'd be delighted if a lady doper were to give my penis a practical.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: [email protected]

Send comments about this website to:

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Copyright © 2018 STM Reader, LLC.

Best Topics: jenny forrest gump mickey rooney commercial weak crossword clue flesh tone markers fax max mayonnaise diarrhea wrong zip code spoiler html kathleen beller today ilo plasma tv sovereign citizen idiots is it legal to buy cigarettes online in us how many pins is my ram why are motorcycles allowed to be so loud how to get wrinkles out of a polyester flag trayvon martin lean snopes my kitten won't eat 100 dollar bills in slang compulsive talking disorder in adults brian brushwood fool us arlen texas zip code remove a window screen how long do wasps live in a house comic books are stupid is overtime taxed differently