View Single Post
Old 07-19-2002, 10:02 PM
I lived in California for a number of years, during which there was a drought and everyone was urged to flush only when necessary. I would clean my toilet with ¼ cup of bleach and later pee without flushing before or afterwards, even for hours. Nary a hint of toxic fumes.
Best Topics: is cyanide painless use one crutch sweeping vs vacuuming parlament cigarettes crapola origin range of helicopter kt boundary map salting butter make a lake professional choirs dry pulled pork mythbusters monty hall olean olestra favorite crossword clue los alamos translation kimchi pots condo address aline czartjarwicz kraft dinners soloflex reviews sia vocal range zipper head meaning tinhorn dictator pirate playmobil sets francis conroy actress neutralize sodium hydroxide aesthetically sound drain cleaner gel repair rolex menstruation orgasm king pyrrhus lsd birth defects slang holmes 25 jewel movement is the iron in blood magnetic ear goes deaf and rings when were nail clippers invented do you pay taxes on food stamps jos a bank alterations banished colonial charter 1.6 guide double male extension cords negative ghost rider meme dehumidifier or air conditioner dum-dum bullet charlotte to orlando drive time person with the most citizenships what is the red stuff in thermometers my dog has fleas llc reviews ice t down low what does cartman say in the passion of the jew light bulbs for touch lamps meaning of the song danny boy comcast new construction wiring unemployment hearing employer no show no parking in front of garage sign li mu bai death does weather affect digital tv reception kona bass guitar review what is an inverter microwave oven where does the term rubber match come from the exorcist ending explained is toenail removal painful what amendments should be added to the constitution jokes for 3rd graders french mistake blazing saddles why flat feet not allowed in army test aa battery with multimeter