I'm new here but i think my guardian angel somehow started this thread then caused me to register and come here first thing.
i did recently put clorox in a bucket, add Purple Lightening tile cleaner, and before I could get my gloves on, I was poisoned, roomie had to call poison control, i fainted, instant headache like a stroke, hit the ground. control said to wash me, strip and wash clothes, get out of area of poison. i was down weak as kitten for 6-7 hours. headache 24 hrs. i had been warned but wanted mildew off jacuzzi more than....uh...life, i guess.
DUH! all good posts on this.