View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 06:27 AM
BANNED
What "Used" To Be In Rat Poison?

I've read a lot of stories and was cruising around on theCrimeLibrary.Com and a lot of the women were using rat poison as a means to eliminate their husbands and other forms of "human pests"

These seem to have happed before the 1950s. I read that rat/mouse poison works by stopping the blood from clotting. But it seems this is not the same as it was when these women were poisoning their husbands.

First of all did they reformulate rat poison? If so what used to be in it, say before the 1950s?
Best Topics: yolk pronunciation urine as antiseptic upbeat spanish songs octane diesel wine car dallas phoenix hooker motel old bible font ph isopropyl alcohol attempted manslaughter refrigerate bananas spanish andale sailormoon pron rock band with black lead singer hells angels hammer pin meaning smelling burnt toast stroke the weather channel torcon japanese cooking in front of you products only available in america how much do transition lenses cost at lenscrafters window won't close all the way passed a kidney stone now what my urine smells like antibiotics is arrival time landing or at the gate can you start an automatic car in neutral does meth and adderall test the same