View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 01:24 PM
BANNED
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlondikeGeoff View Post
I believe for rats and mice, it causes severe internal bleeding that offs them.
My understanding is since mice and rats routinely crawl into little spaces they bump themselves. Normally this bruising will bleed a tiny bit but with the newer rat poisons they bleed to death internally.

But in the Crime Library, there was an awful lot of "black widows" that seem to have gotten rid of their husbands with rat poison and I was like "There must've been something different in it way back then. Because the effect seemed to be more immediate.
Best Topics: ventolin otc heavies metal siamese elephants kaeru kanji avast mateys teacher smoking tourettes swearing usps key replacement barefoot cowboy boots goddamn jews bootleg cable chess.com cheating street legal hovercraft inside lane family circus warhammer 40 000 at&t internet security suite review what does como tale vu mean do sharks have a tongue what is the difference between clorox and bleach i robot movie vs book how old does a car have to be to be classic one l lama poet pain after foley catheter removal most embarrassing stories ever cost to install battery backup sump pump how to dig a tunnel without it collapsing