View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 08:26 PM
Charter Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer
When I was taking a Political Science course in my college years (1989 in this case), the professor -- who had a left-leaning political bent -- said that "7% of the population owns 63% of the wealth."

She was probably right.
If so, the gap has widened since then. According to United Nations statistics, the richest 10% of adults accounted for 85% of the world's total wealth.
Best Topics: define trepidatious 100 commision loki sandman airbag dust goldfish died apartment dryer venting royal doulton periwinkle splash sticks japan nips nylabone puppies o boisies sergeant means artists like eminem laundry soap alternatives tweety bird monster criminy meaning gfci outlet cost tree spiking death krypton explosion one person couch pp abbreviation pound quid restore whiteboard personal courier time consuming recipes western seaboard lazy janitor gfci no ground falling coconuts sneezing when hungry armadillo attack soldier marine is sex overrated get the fuck off my computer is this you john wayne end of bed chair dog licking my wound how many hotdogs in a package hair stopped growing on legs male automatic payment bank of america credit card how to use your satellite dish as an antenna fifth third bank history how does undercover boss choose employees rah rah shish boom bah can i use rid x in my toilet gallon bottle of vodka accidentally washed silk shirt wall air conditioner vs window how much nyquil to kill you how many shots of jack daniels to get drunk if you meet the buddha on the road what does la raza mean in spanish do you need to devein shrimp what does a shamrock shake taste like can t shift into park what can i use instead of nutmeg where is the broiler in an electric oven pink floyd cover band names hot box cable tv limoncello how to drink what was probably true about contracts between landowners and sharecroppers? can i put drano in the toilet was austria part of germany what does drano do largest army ever assembled taking college classes for fun cost for mole removal