View Single Post
Old 04-20-2003, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Zenster
The Vietnam war was fought for all the right reasons in all the wrong ways. Never before was there a war waged by so many politicians. Communism had yet to be completely unmasked for the immense fraud it is and our nation's captains of industry were stunningly silent in their defense of the American way.
Contrary to public statements, both Johnson and MacNamarra(and their entire staffs) did not believe in "the domino theory" by 1965, and did not fear the spread of communism if vietnam was lost. Read the white house transcripts to see what they thought and said.
Best Topics: ibn meaning titleist x outs is alldaychemist legal mythbuster search 11 gauge to flay someone nippy weather games like planetbase capitalize deaf pax runflat cheesecake without mixer brain fever definition manhole size bogart something nude erect nipples burnt orange car kikkoman flash i hate cucumbers buy mink opening microwave funny skeleton puns tacky yard ornaments body gem real chalk outline scooby doo riddles intergalactic internet is chloroform illegal ape rape wwii parachute material distance vision glasses lidocaine versus benzocaine define cantonment is it illegal to use the wrong bathroom enfocus dresses at ross potassium gluconate for leg cramps moped for big guys why do black people smell different is it illegal to take another person's prescription skyrim the paarthurnax dilemma john cougar mellencamp cherry bomb my daughter is mean how to make counterfeit quarters how long can a horse run is a political science degree worthless i can't believe it's not butter knockoffs dry counties in ohio amazon change shipping preference after order catalina from my name is earl null modem adapter radio shack fix a nail in tire item of clothing that starts with i why does bad food taste good jamie lee curtis a hermaphrodite rosary service for the dead pop up drain stopper stuck weak hands in the morning clint eastwood make my day song twilight zone theme notes change your handwriting style can i take tums with pepcid sore throat that gets worse at night amd equivalent to i5 transmission fluid 2002 ford explorer two alarm fire definition foods rich in glucosamine is 3 day old pizza ok to eat