View Single Post
Old 04-22-2003, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Little Nemo
Susanann, I'd be interested in reading these transcripts. A cite would be nice.

But until then, please enlighten us. If all of the presidents you listed didn't want to win the war, what was their real purpose?

By the way, the first American troops arrived in Vietnam in 1955. So Truman, at least, is cleared of whatever conspiracy existed.

Lyndon Johnson:

"Vietnam is a D***** little pissant country. It's not worth one American boys life".

"If I pull out of Vietnam, they'll impeach me, won't they?"

"I can't get out. I can't finish it. What the h*** can I do?"

(telephone conversation between Johnson and Senator Richard Russel, white house tapes, Lyndon Johnson library)
Best Topics: strong solvents vicodin itching fuck me heels male stipper names too much benadryl crime in antarctica 80s computer font faint smell tachyon weapon yom kipper cards does soda evaporate glockenspiel songs zija supplement circle game rules shithouse rat the israelites lyrics mass id i walk weird michelob dry beer wisconsin squatters rights popeye bruno clydesdale penis cybercoders scam feeding dogs ham stork eating frog biting beetles mexican tv dinner recitation session flop sweats tough songs shoot up heroin how do sod farms work portland cement price per ton pardon me roy is that the cat that chewed your new shoes lyrics it's not who you know it's who you blow do fleas serve any purpose cassandra peterson breast size flying with a ruptured eardrum mustang ranch reno prices how to get marble out of ramune bottle plays with small casts can u cash a check without an id is curious george a chimp tracking number says delivered but it wasn't blue tint headlight bulbs l'appel du vide wikipedia 4x6 pressure treated home depot what language are operas in westminster chimes sheet music whatever happened to john edwards how long does it take for ibuprofen to work for toothache a&d ointment for hemorrhoids crazy as a shithouse rat how do actors play dead what's the point of shaving cream what do you wear under a graduation gown is it okay to wear a scarf in the summer not my circus not my monkeys in polish origin points vs bioware points why do cats love bags bringing tylenol with codeine back from canada rabies shots for humans cost how long does a movie stay in theatres on the verge of homelessness