View Single Post
Old 07-16-2006, 11:55 AM
My husband had a former boss who he really wanted to do something nasty to, but another employee beat him to it:

The boss guy was deathly allergic to poison ivy. The employee one day confiscated the boss's favorite pen and rubbed poison ivy leaves all over it. He put the pen back on the boss's desk a few days later. The boss then of course became horribly infected with the stuff, all over his hands, face, mouth etc. and ultimately had to be hospitalized!!!

My husband said the boss nearly died because of it and could never figure out where the poison ivy came from...
Best Topics: british tosser waxed testicles eight notes schneid meaning numb chucks weapons storing vinegar george norre peo women's group pounds quid lillian wulff ever-loving what is vixen cat has matted hair on back how long can pepperoni stay unrefrigerated stick with a bag on the end my sister hates me places to sell car parts is it bad to swallow mucus when you have a cold bypass lid switch on whirlpool washer don't eat where you poop autopsy on living person 4 pack vs 6 pack