View Single Post
Old 07-16-2006, 12:55 PM
My husband had a former boss who he really wanted to do something nasty to, but another employee beat him to it:

The boss guy was deathly allergic to poison ivy. The employee one day confiscated the boss's favorite pen and rubbed poison ivy leaves all over it. He put the pen back on the boss's desk a few days later. The boss then of course became horribly infected with the stuff, all over his hands, face, mouth etc. and ultimately had to be hospitalized!!!

My husband said the boss nearly died because of it and could never figure out where the poison ivy came from...
Best Topics: sodium in sugar raccoon intelligence mad men hobo song about reuniting 15 days sober firefly reavers rodeo slang similar vain i hate vaping bonnie franklin nipples dinosaur pet names eggs danny thomas thread game giovanni pronounce men with freckles parachute off buildings increase exponentially catan reddit sterilize needle i hate fantasy gentle cycle atlanta bartending redheaded stepchild rue morgue avenue mary pregnant sweets dies lost souls movie oe symbol absolutely nothing poem burnt my finger tax included elephant jerky sacre bleu means deep cut song toyota corolla brake pads replacement can an otter be a pet how to cure tone deafness why do you like computer science suffer the little children meaning what is tarnish on silver larry darrell and darrell bob ross snl skit does cocaine go bad why do diesel engines last longer than gas engines it's quiet too quiet what do other countries think of american accents grow taller at 30 difference between bleach and clorox what time does fedex usually deliver on saturday kidney stone in toilet drinking age south korea gasoline smell out of carpet is dental deep cleaning a scam worm like mucus in nose need to always be right psychology aspirin smells like vinegar back flush hot water line commander sisko bad actor how to make pj drink is a political science degree worth it how much weight can a bunk bed hold you can't reason someone out of a position quote what happened to vanilla pepsi dog aggressive towards baby how long will chili keep