View Single Post
Old 07-16-2006, 12:40 PM
My next-door neighbor when I was a little kid was an entertaining guy-wonderful mechanic-private pilot, who also had a volatile temper. He was working for a dealership in Philly during the early 1950's who hosed him over something and caused him to make the decision to quit. Prior to doing so, he disassembled three or four different manufacturer's automatic transmissions from cars that were in for service, swept the mess of internal parts into a box, and walked out with his tools. My Dad repeated the story years later, as an example of why one should always be fair and honest with employees.
Best Topics: autria godfrey married midnight oasis cat tie out drinking cream super 8 sound recreational drugs forum cat testicles preserve bugs heating core leak pimple core tritium watch hands what is beantown spell wierd cracker barrel signs for sale do fire extinguishers freeze how to clean an antique gun why is wyoming so unpopulated why do cats bite their claws only one hdmi port on tv andy griffith dvd walmart i put clear care in my eye 9 volt battery uses what happens if you swallow a needle how to catch rats in your home joe namath panty hose