View Single Post
Old 07-16-2006, 01:40 PM
My next-door neighbor when I was a little kid was an entertaining guy-wonderful mechanic-private pilot, who also had a volatile temper. He was working for a dealership in Philly during the early 1950's who hosed him over something and caused him to make the decision to quit. Prior to doing so, he disassembled three or four different manufacturer's automatic transmissions from cars that were in for service, swept the mess of internal parts into a box, and walked out with his tools. My Dad repeated the story years later, as an example of why one should always be fair and honest with employees.
Best Topics: umberto billo naked hula dancer sex with glasses infidel arabic cat staring contest glasses screw whaling on someone short arms skinnier fingers truffle mushroom taste japan trampling are you gellin bishop's countdown frat paddle board hard bruise edna cintron snopes movie flickers equation tattoos abolishing religion supermodel fucked eddie gaedel rule does minoxidil expire oop server butterface meaning doc nickname airplane nudity organ cooler nonverbal rules mensa discount code bankrupt in monopoly egg yolk pronunciation ancient chinese hat why do security cameras have bad quality clean halogen bulb after touching what does a 300 pound man look like how can i get medical records from 20 years ago weird al yankovic ricky internet music database like imdb bank of america auto pay credit card drilling into metal door wearing sweatpants in public girl on blind faith album cover how long after taking hydrocodone can i drink soda bottle pressure cap the juwes are the men that will not be blamed for nothing how much tax do you pay on a 1099 kylo ren jar jar binks how to make fake smoke for a volcano how to get snow off car why are the jaguars so bad highest like to dislike ratio you think that's air you're breathing how much is a ticket for expired registration vonage add a line what to do when you find a dead body why do my eyes tear up when i poop what does a second do in a duel windows xp welcome music lump in my balls sack select multiple pictures in word how much do farmers make per cow how to harden clay what dissolves chewing gum how much gas money should i give my friend how much is a dolphin cant find my printer start your own comic book store engine run without oil