View Single Post
Old 07-16-2006, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloKitty
My husband had a former boss who he really wanted to do something nasty to, but another employee beat him to it:

The boss guy was deathly allergic to poison ivy. The employee one day confiscated the boss's favorite pen and rubbed poison ivy leaves all over it. He put the pen back on the boss's desk a few days later. The boss then of course became horribly infected with the stuff, all over his hands, face, mouth etc. and ultimately had to be hospitalized!!!

My husband said the boss nearly died because of it and could never figure out where the poison ivy came from...
Geez . . . that's going a bit too far. Personally, I draw the line at causing illness or physical injury.
Best Topics: vtxtlr dwr using one crutch minoan costume dove gestation stalin moustache sarasponda lyrics overdosing on lsd microwave kill germs taste of paprika 2000 quid what is the loudest sound possible can you take a soft top convertible through a carwash leather watch strap smell were yoyos used as weapons mythbusters finger in a barrel from soup to nuts at&t internet drops all the time how to wash raspberries crock pot for one person is alaska the most eastern state does saturday count as a business day for banks best over the counter medicine for athlete foot how to stay signed in on youtube what species is yoda?