View Single Post
Old 07-16-2006, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloKitty
My husband had a former boss who he really wanted to do something nasty to, but another employee beat him to it:

The boss guy was deathly allergic to poison ivy. The employee one day confiscated the boss's favorite pen and rubbed poison ivy leaves all over it. He put the pen back on the boss's desk a few days later. The boss then of course became horribly infected with the stuff, all over his hands, face, mouth etc. and ultimately had to be hospitalized!!!

My husband said the boss nearly died because of it and could never figure out where the poison ivy came from...
Geez . . . that's going a bit too far. Personally, I draw the line at causing illness or physical injury.
Best Topics: yahoo comics gone distance around track australian national colors floating holidays 3.4 liter v6 pack sand condensed games mlb eod suits random skype invites allegra drowsiness coke and pork tivo hack colored fog call verify neil young sucks maine state constitution genghis khan pronounced navy term conn famous trios list fifth alcohol meaning fuck you boss swedish sleep systems how cannons work mst3k volume 13 colonoscopy joke skydive music large ejaculatory volume l-seven funny skeleton puns caught mom masterbating frankenstein green crinamex glass husky collie puppy how much does it cost to resurface rotors does applebees microwave their food adobe reader keeps freezing how to open car hood with broken cable do priests have to report crimes retarded kids with helmets drive a semi truck cost of putting cat to sleep what makes a kosher pickle kosher how to stop oral fixation how to thaw frozen pipes underground songs like big spender uv glue home depot how much does dragon skin cost why do rams ram bud light swear jar amazon sent me someone else's package house hunters international majorca how to clean landscape rock how to view old slides bug bite on scrotum lucas in the bible lesbian bars in nj treat with kid gloves wikipedia philosophy easter egg black people smell like multiple engine tractor pull and janis comic strip will splinters come out on their own survivor season 12 danielle motorkote hyper lubricant reviews how to cash check without id