View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloKitty
My husband had a former boss who he really wanted to do something nasty to, but another employee beat him to it:

The boss guy was deathly allergic to poison ivy. The employee one day confiscated the boss's favorite pen and rubbed poison ivy leaves all over it. He put the pen back on the boss's desk a few days later. The boss then of course became horribly infected with the stuff, all over his hands, face, mouth etc. and ultimately had to be hospitalized!!!

My husband said the boss nearly died because of it and could never figure out where the poison ivy came from...
Okay, that's officially crossing the line from amusing to evil.
Best Topics: cats and cilantro for profit fundraising confucious work ammonia spirits pcp synthesis a euphemism spanking thread nightlock pill housewarming gift plant asstr bimbo 86 proof electroweak star pulling out nose hair vasectomy clinic of chicago down syndrome drinking alcohol water pump labor hours ear wax falling out of ear void after 90 days on check best buy car stereo installation reviews how fast is a 747 black people with natural red hair my armpits smell like why did scottie chapman leave mythbusters peavey amp power cord