View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloKitty
My husband had a former boss who he really wanted to do something nasty to, but another employee beat him to it:

The boss guy was deathly allergic to poison ivy. The employee one day confiscated the boss's favorite pen and rubbed poison ivy leaves all over it. He put the pen back on the boss's desk a few days later. The boss then of course became horribly infected with the stuff, all over his hands, face, mouth etc. and ultimately had to be hospitalized!!!

My husband said the boss nearly died because of it and could never figure out where the poison ivy came from...
Okay, that's officially crossing the line from amusing to evil.
Best Topics: shuttle plane cats setting useable graph supreme vs gladiator craigslist ie casual scar on tattoo kma 628 shrimp poop vein pork bouillon taxation is extortion old nurse costumes bicurious men giant boogers rebecca pidgeon hot fever muscle aches ambien doesnt work biggest poop touts suite medical abbreviations hx allstate car rental ese spanish slang easter humor sure funding solutions depression attacks associates in mathematics cyberpunk derivatives turtle questions yngwie malmsteen pronunciation libertine club king's x meaning seven pounds jellyfish triple cross meaning manhole covers size you arrogant ass shipping medications overseas trophy woman haven't been laid in a decade 7 veils of illusion how to block bass noise hawaii five o meaning how to play the bugle lincoln highway vs route 66 turn signal switch repair cost all sixes and sevens if your rear wheels start to skid you must statue of liberty before turning green signing a card without saying love american pows in germany ww2 cost to replumb a house worst cooks in america fake somali people physical features what causes wind to blow in a particular direction stream video from camera to computer wirelessly union station to millennium park is chris issak gay liquid lightning buffered sulfuric acid drain cleaner do i have to take calculus for medical school how fast does dry ice melt the boohbahs get gay how to unpublish a weebly site conway twitty family guy distraction rubber strips home depot why was pink floyd so popular devils swimming pool deaths i hate my aunt how much to replace an airbag oregon lottery scratch its prizes left will drano work on hair poured walls vs block what color ink for legal documents