View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 11:57 AM
I agree that maybe because it thins the blood the heart doesn't have to work as hard. I find it helps me exercise and sleep. It also hels with restlessnes during meditation. I frst really noticed it when I was at a meditation retreat and got my period. After taking Advil for my cramps I noticed my meditations were much easier. I could relax and sit still and just feel great vs feeling restless. And wasn't just because sitting was more comfortable and painfree. It was also my breathing was calmer. It might have something to do with increased oxygen from easier blood flow. Maybe we all have low iron so we need more oxygen.
Best Topics: ff9 strategy guide pi movie explained ap bullet usa vs israel analog scanners scrubs lines firestick jailbreak reviews www.wheresgeorge.com virus boiling isopropyl alcohol install landscaping timbers darkside has cookies cry wolfe staged 100 got junk car handlebar rimshot sex problem with authority later skater a10 message board blink or wince stepping on cockroaches fried semen muellers pasta recipes common sense examples watchespn cricket mcg custom publisher embarrassing myself ammonia laundry newspapers.com free black nude model what does sp eraserhead child does wine freeze tick spoon turn around bright eyes movie how to clean freezer after rotten meat what is the yellow equal sign with blue background how to clean oil off engine crab legs grow back sex room design ideas shock top or blue moon subtract 7 from 100 20 psi pressure cooker install font photoshop mac best rum and coke gold bond powder you are a friend of mine bent wheel repair cost 1800 got junk pricing list someone stole my money circle below the waist game doris gets her oats is getting a tooth pulled painful post office lost key sharper image personal cooling system 3.0 how much weight can my floor hold i killed my cat can pop rocks and soda kill you how tall is an average house are revolvers still used in the military how long chili in fridge why do they put rocks on roofs left foot numb on top what to buy my brother for christmas cell phone one word or two paul mccartney hands across the water how long do burn blisters take to heal