View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 10:57 AM
I agree that maybe because it thins the blood the heart doesn't have to work as hard. I find it helps me exercise and sleep. It also hels with restlessnes during meditation. I frst really noticed it when I was at a meditation retreat and got my period. After taking Advil for my cramps I noticed my meditations were much easier. I could relax and sit still and just feel great vs feeling restless. And wasn't just because sitting was more comfortable and painfree. It was also my breathing was calmer. It might have something to do with increased oxygen from easier blood flow. Maybe we all have low iron so we need more oxygen.
Best Topics: rko stands for asian riff car lot names buddhist martial art oil glasses hurricane themed party non free email spanish slang esse safe words list 60s athletes gate valve repair tough guys quotes cobweb spider web hot water cloudy cold water clear what is hd laundry detergent what's the difference between registered and certified mail what animal reproduces the fastest godiva sugar free dark chocolate does teller speak penn teller how to roll enchiladas without breaking tortilla what is the difference between satan and lucifer why did judas kill himself how can you tell if a guy is circumcised adhesive for car interior sexual term tossed salad