View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 11:47 PM
Since he is really from India and came to the US when he was 18, I would presume that his "real deal" is the Indian accent. Being a talented actor, he can probably accurately simulate a variety of American accents. He spent several years in Portland, Oregon, which has very similar intonations as much of California.

Since he was only on one episode of Sullivan & Son and I did not see it, however, the discussion of his American accent(s) is mostly speculation on my part.

Here is what he says about his own accent (from IMDB.com):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunal Nayyar
I have a dialect myself; it's more pronounced, because I have studied theatre and been in England. It's half-British, half-Indian.
Best Topics: omelette cookie clicker smelling toast stroke magnesium sword traylor howard hot gigantism height urine on wounds initialize xd card long pinky fingernail curly sue imdb size 38g bra kolache wikipedia runs hits errors trailer sways thread games boroleum cvs to jew someone dave pelzers mother godspell wikipedia sergeant means seven sloth scene wasp protection straight bail flowerpot heater finger rubbing low register red pistachios wiki the resistance strategy money roll banana alcohol jasmine plant seeds snopes bob marley freezing temperature of vinegar how to remove mothball smell from cedar chest me chinese me play joke snl fred goldman family guy caught masterbating by parents blind in one eye driving how to thin silicone sealant can i buy a vowel wheel of fortune pyrilamine maleate 15 mg (antihistamine) clogged feeling in ear and ringing what is the orange coaxial cable for dante's inferno lucifer penis pill stuck in throat what to do submachine gun vs assault rifle furnace starts and stops then starts again what does a college chancellor do what does pato mean my cousins kids are my we got us some medical waste name something you find on a beach ordering from adam and eve will lenscrafters put lenses in my frames why was ww1 a stalemate how long does mike's hard lemonade last why is a bottle of whiskey called a fifth dhl return to sender fastest reaction time animal what to do if someone steals your prescription medication japanese movement vs swiss disposal not working humming