View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 11:47 PM
Since he is really from India and came to the US when he was 18, I would presume that his "real deal" is the Indian accent. Being a talented actor, he can probably accurately simulate a variety of American accents. He spent several years in Portland, Oregon, which has very similar intonations as much of California.

Since he was only on one episode of Sullivan & Son and I did not see it, however, the discussion of his American accent(s) is mostly speculation on my part.

Here is what he says about his own accent (from IMDB.com):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunal Nayyar
I have a dialect myself; it's more pronounced, because I have studied theatre and been in England. It's half-British, half-Indian.
Best Topics: gypsy cons broad mean strong solvents childfund commercials rabbit lawn mower don lemmon death convoy song meaning can't find printer wwii german helicopter devein lobster mailman hours cinemax adult imbd dope reddit duluth free medieval mmorpg vauxhall pronunciation spook racist valpak mailer polarized windshields patel name keystone camera elective treatment playmates doing hardcore granny and grandpa burying the hatchet mike military hot batteries the primrose path slang kike carthage salt self inflate crazy meds wellbutrin carbone goodfellas repairman jack movie release date larry h parker got me wearing green on thursday futurama richard nixon aroo briggs and stratton primer bulb leaking jasmine tea with milk ebay snipers should be banned motorcycle helmets for glasses music without words called can you swallow chewable tablets names to call your little does the irs send certified letters for audits how to pack ciggarettes bank of america signature guarantee ballad of serenity full lyrics teacher fails students on purpose take prednisone all at once or throughout the day how often change brita filter we can't have nice things gi joe aircraft carrier value where can i buy coca plant seeds the primary purpose of the dual rear tires on this truck is to how much can poop weigh 3 way bulb in regular socket digital camera with manual control pizza dough wont rise how long is bacon good for after sell by date late night hbo movies pinewood derby car weight distribution au bon pain translation cola flavored drink mix small car with big engine