View Single Post
Old 07-13-2004, 04:29 PM
BANNED
Was that baby a real animal that they used for the movie and cut open in real life? I've heard suggestions that it was a horse or calf fetus.

It also seems feasible that it was a puppet. Notice how every time the "baby" was on screen, it was on top of a table? Maybe the puppetteer was underneath the table.
Best Topics: sweat garlic eating earthworms the lido shuffle owl attacking cat garrett popcorn wiki dehumidifier vs ac interesting survey questions flamethrower temperature basketball circle hm chord body shudders is pewter toxic erin vs aaron pvc sex 2 pair nigton tx squeegee kids ellen corby gay famous duelists aztec history books pilonidal cyst itch transmission engines antonym of entropy bandaid tins buck ass poodle balling imoscar.com google canadian cigarettes alexa hente strobing christmas lights the graduate analysis origin of term asshat what is tina slang for how to get rid of styrofoam how long is bypass surgery what is legal size paper used for mustang ranch in reno how to sharpen blender blades honda accord driver side mirror glass replacement my dog is dumb what is 10000 years called best place to buy loose gemstones cashing a check in your business name why are mirrors so expensive does business reply mail need a return address usps retail ground vs priority is it illegal to put trash in someone else's dumpster how long can you keep cooked potatoes in the fridge what font is the keep calm logo can professors change grades after semester elevator prank gone wrong telling your boss off what does toss my salad mean in slang amazon sent package to wrong address kawasaki let the good times roll how to trace electrical circuits examination day twilight zone francine peaches hurd barker ck2 pressing claims for others j on the periodic table bull in other languages does alcohol evaporate from an open bottle red headed step children