View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by samclem View Post
We sang the same in about 1956 "rubber cigar." Hell, it didn't make sense then. Maybe it shudda been "Raleigh."
In Canada, in the 1970s it was "Cuban Cigar".
Best Topics: saturn sunroofs opposite of pedophile universal anti freeze cactus arms hughes brewster super blablazo water flies fuckin ay american pickelhaube hair gel substitute pepto bismol taste funny jody calls calf itching cracked guitar neck code sunshine walmart water moccasin shoe hollow of neck sara lee motto 70s rocker chick immune to poison word check template dragging deer laplace vs fourier vacuuming sinuses bon oui futurama dry shave legs congratulations in russian mouthwash abv us citizenship gifts bubba prison meme dolcett comic spock god quote long neck beer bottle how to connect dvd player to directv box how to pronounce guy fieri power strip plugged into itself okcupid no one responds golden age of arcade games stray cat outside my door bad guy in lion king us beef wholesale reviews shipping cost to norway from us are you afraid of the dark blue goo baby thermal blanket with satin trim porter cable vs black and decker what is theoretical science help i'm trapped in a fortune cookie factory how to dry modeling clay globes with semi precious stones when did men stop wearing hats yellow popcorn vs white popcorn i have a double chin but i'm skinny writing on laminated paper removing cigarette smell from books best songs to commit suicide to crock pot warm vs low what does penguin taste like cutivate cream over the counter difference between salami and pepperoni 3 way switch light stays on tea candle heater myth living in redmond wa what is a four seam fastball rust on brake rotors if i tell you i have to kill you