View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 09:39 AM
Dapper men: Jos. A. Banks vs. Men's Wearhouse

I've been going to Jos. A. Banks for a couple of years now for all my business attire needs. I know (especially since I have a friend who works in their corporate HQ) that under the surface, the stuff they sell isn't of the best quality, and they sell on volume. Regardless, they know me by name in the store I patronize and have never turned down a return or exchange for any reason.

However, I've recently gotten frustrated with my pants from them. The seams aren't terribly strong on the inseams or the pockets and has required me going back to them again and again for repairs. They always do it with a smile, but it's getting to be a bit aggravating.

How does Men's Wearhouse stack up against Jos. A. Banks? I've never been in one of their stores, but I always assumed it would look more like a department store and less like a boutique like Jos. A. Banks.

Has anyone shopped at both and can offer a comparison?
Best Topics: height vs heighth opie mayberry altoid blowjob cut your throat sheerflow gutter filter isopropyl vs ethyl humvee keys chord fingering mxwl message board english police ranks scientology locations odd sized jeans fetal consciousness mafia guy 10 mikes song in anchorman ncis bluray kkk zipper retracting bids ebay bacardi carbs kitty werthmann wiki 750ml fifth condom loads melodic electronica single elimination tournament my ruthschris lara pronunciation lemon squueze motor kote products workshop wall covering stable orbits witcher 2 parry uranium wedding band mork and mindy last episode how do magnetic locks work polyurethane toxicity to humans how to remove a stuck cleanout plug do first aid kits expire 12 oz to pint dr lyons tooth powder where can i buy sudafed pods vs uhaul cost 1000 years is a millennium stride rite return policy how to use manual shift mode juice to mix with tequila no bake cookies too sticky how long after reset check engine light may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits how to frame someone for a crime does allegra make you drowsy tivo series 2 lifetime subscription persona 3 fes tartarus boss guide how to sign a greeting card oil tank fill pipe rip audible to mp3 priya big bang theory annoying how much does virus removal cost how to pronounce tycho orange juice and acid battery to 12v adapter bring window to front windows 7 best plays for high school students does bailey's go bad soft vs medium toothbrush how many hours is 9-5 kindle keyboard cover with built in light mustang sally lyrics meaning