View Single Post
Old 12-12-2003, 07:18 PM
Charter Member
The IMDB says she was from Peru and that she made recordings in South America when she was a child. It also says that the "Amy Camus" story is an urban legend and was made up as a joke by muscians and picked up by Walter Winchell.

Since she had been billed as Ima and Imma Sumack before settling on Yma Sumac, it seems unlikely that the story is true, since there's be no reason to pick the "Amy Camus" anagram.
Best Topics: dc 7.5v charger nixon diving watch house theme song definity hp100 review c code mustang t rex puns lost medical license lump presidents coffee regular ubd exe dynamite for sale barbara hershey highway genghis khan pronounced santino godfather poison blow darts paracardial fat pad mel gibson accent usps undeliverable out calls great clips hairstyle hitler wasn't aryan ti quiero mucho z series warranty 192 kbps highbeam switch short creepy poems license plate translator go commando origin freshwater seals x outs eating heroin bijou drains ted washburn presidents college transcripts instep of shoe sex after hysterectomy where does sperm go worst snl cast members feels like a pill stuck in my throat what if hamilton had lived do girls shave their stomachs penn and teller recycling does southwest fly to tucson how to separate pumpkin seeds distance from eureka ca to portland or songs with french lyrics 25 year old male virgin ms sally had a steamboat is it legal to ride a horse on the road does the ymca still rent rooms best wall cleaner for cigarette smoke what temperature is sweater weather how did people wake up before alarm clocks how long does gochujang last gay bar south jersey can i take ibuprofen on a plane merle haggard dukes of hazzard flat feet and military service a piece of eight painting blue with white line can i take three benadryl are cars ac or dc barzini the godfather don when does fedex deliver in my area what is the dun dun dun sound effect name gasoline in diesel engine avocado peanut butter dip rough as a cob