View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 02:53 PM
Yawning always works for me, unless I have a cold. In fact, I have a book called The Skin Diver's Bible which states that you should never go diving while you have a cold, lest you rupture an eardrum.
Best Topics: pachelbel canon christmas lantern jaw coffee too acidic thumb nose wii diskdrive swallow a marble traffic haus event horizon netflix champagne expiration date el sartorio outback steakhouse commerical philanthropic education organization clit mouse fieri pronunciation duet rock songs mr burns quote change footnote font cereal beetles zsalynn husband sexy female warriors wiper refills oil fill pipe bacon person raw satellite feed popeye rival uhaul transmission cooler vitruvian woman simulated snap count us government plates pile of neutrons stapling papers stevia tastes terrible how to find a bat hiding in your house skin getting darker with age time between attack of the clones and revenge of the sith how to get a bird out of the garage will ingrown hair go away how old is a house google search stuck another country splitting a crows tongue does drano work in toilets how to keep phone cord from twisting how to make sulfur candles is beef tartare safe to eat earbuds don't stay in my ears capital one close savings account dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians driving without headlights at night toilet clogged paper towels macaulay culkin bacon number yellow pages delivery jobs how long can deli meat sit out silver cup for baby tradition does pizza hut have deep dish printer in error state brother women stepping on bugs how much tylenol to die how to test battery charger how to make star wars text in word navy or air force pros and cons when should a widower start dating again beer alcohol content by state average general contractor fee