View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 02:55 PM
A comment there claims that was a "setup"--that nobody was really doing that with live wires.

I think it may have been copied from a real item (involving a floating dish detergent bottle with a duplex receptacle cut into it) from a few years ago in EC&M's "What's Wrong Here?" feature on code violations. I couldn't see a way to quickly find that older picture, but you can see the feature here. Not all violations are as, uh, good as the pool contraptions.
Best Topics: jl8 characters buy wolf urine cornquistos snacks swallowed listerine pilgrim hat buckles small silver balls copper cleaner lowes spot free rinse hydrostatic engine calm kitten electric blanket watts lidsville theme caucasian capitalized jet black origin hegelian synthesis prostate electro stimulation strip backgammon window fishing bear versus lion any book amazon greatschools net mio drink mixer lucas electrics coldgear infrared scp - 1875 heer wehrmacht coffin rack interacial com throwing shoe trimps resilience oil of ulay survey calls uncontrolled substance definition coffee sour can the president fire cabinet members linear tracking record player song from lincoln mkx commercial how to get spray paint out of hair is it safe to eat egg shells can i replace my glasses frames how many slats for a twin bed what to eat with chicken parmesan bones i'm a doctor not a what doctor performs vasectomy if you can hear your car music from cashing a check without id white wine vinegar vs red wine vinegar tylenol pm overdose suicide list of cars with independent rear suspension french foreign legion pioneers 2 liter full of quarters what kind of doctor does hernia surgery can i use drano in the toilet can you just switch sim cards the library of babel summary two thousand and two bank error in your favor statute of limitations garrison property and casualty insurance company texas market will bare or bear scooby doo running sound effects com si com sa french why can't you eat tarpon roger creager everclear song what is uniqua in the backyardigans do you have to peel potatoes for mashed potatoes how to loosen a fitted hat tv has no color why do people hang themselves at home