View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 01:55 PM
A comment there claims that was a "setup"--that nobody was really doing that with live wires.

I think it may have been copied from a real item (involving a floating dish detergent bottle with a duplex receptacle cut into it) from a few years ago in EC&M's "What's Wrong Here?" feature on code violations. I couldn't see a way to quickly find that older picture, but you can see the feature here. Not all violations are as, uh, good as the pool contraptions.
Best Topics: torpedo missile keffiyeh colors meaning skunk fur coats is pygmy offensive backdraft sex scene malta soda rammstein amerika translation masonic dinners czech characters goldstein 1984 engine squeaking taste of brandy who is the actress in the excedrin commercial jaw pain after drinking beer dog shits in car word for parent who lost a child how to pronounce louis armstrong turning heat down at night is the silmarillion worth reading how to boogie board 50 grams of curry paste is how many tablespoons why do my feet itch after work my jaw keeps popping out of place did portuguese come from spanish