View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 12:57 PM
Charter Member
People are lazy. They're going to the market anyway and don't want to make the extra trip to the bank. Even if you do go to the bank, you have to wait in line which is inconvenient.
Best Topics: dating persian girl doonesbury slate thai basket massage corporate assholes fuckin aye two armies linebacker size progressive eyeglasses reviews car neutral revenge on neighbors pva cloth nixon aroo baby modeling seattle cocaine density cherry blossom fruit corn nuts walmart khakis black shirt modern day puritans patio frozen dinners rattlesnakes poison geodesic homes problems minoan fashion is bigamy illegal poontang definition light explode cross of confusion foggy's notion contra points mouse eating cheese hipster emo lupe velez frasier marvel genosha who wrote the song danny boy in politics what does gop stand for do cats chew food high proof grain alcohol can i use my satellite dish as a tv antenna should you tip mechanics effective range of a flintlock pistol flew over my head amidst the mists and fiercest frosts sanford and son location store j on periodic table cut the green wire in the quiet words of the virgin mary meaning turn off calls android what does necesito mean how long can wasps live without food does usps transit on sunday horde and alliance on same pvp server do you need a credit card for a hotel room how to scare away owls how to stop digital tv interference i have a window in my shower songs with easy lyrics tick burrowed under skin how to set timing without a timing light house of god movie bankers club bourbon review paying out of state speeding tickets can i take ibuprofen on a plane one windshield wiper works the other doesn't does goodwill treat for bedbugs baking soda in coke statue of limitation on murder