View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiblioCat
My bank won't even accept customer-rolled coins anymore. They have a coin machine right in the lobby, and it's free (no fee) for account holders.
We have a change jar in the kitchen cabinet, plus my husband and I both throw change in our car ashtrays, and when they're full, I go to the bank and cash it in. On a good day, I can get $50 or so.
In my amusement park days we deposited alot of coins every so often from vending machines and such. We had our own sorting and counting machines and bagged them by denomination and value with little crimped seals on the bags. I don't remember the exact amounts but according to the manager I worked with on it he said the bank takes them free if we did it this way. Is this the case or is this some kind of special scenario for merchant accounts and such.
Best Topics: foxhole norman lesbian catfight marinade or marinate butane gas walmart latina latino flight plan spoilers walmart butane gas two spocks compression brake taste of kale wwii zippo lighter headstone engraving brita filter micron claritan overdose mild bdsm patel meaning blues brothers biscuit greenies drug hentai soda pizzaria or pizzeria matewan netflix big dipper cracker thumbprint tattoo inglourious basterds lapadite substitute curry powder labrador newfoundland mix riddles fantasy rule34 elizabeth little corporal soccer ear flick toenail odor gallium poisonous sf85p background investigation ford key copy fake pennies sugar free kool aid discontinued black licorice jelly beans best buy remote start review how to do an italian accent how much was a dollar worth in 1700 definity hp 100 tire topless beaches playa del carmen unclog a toilet with drano where can i buy basil bugs bunny you might rabbit strep throat ice cream where did the name enola gay come from food to help cat gain weight what does white truffle taste like can you leave a flash drive plugged in how much does a black walnut tree sell for close encounters of the third kind hand signals how far should you park from a crosswalk how to remove sliding closet doors strongest over the counter laxatives how to make block ice make a wish sex montage song south park behind the green door scene rent office space to live in malcolm in the middle quacks when a woman winks at you adam and eve shipping wasp spray extension pole home depot cracking toes feels good 2013 honda fit towing capacity do i peel zucchini what does a on hockey jersey mean