View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiblioCat
My bank won't even accept customer-rolled coins anymore. They have a coin machine right in the lobby, and it's free (no fee) for account holders.
We have a change jar in the kitchen cabinet, plus my husband and I both throw change in our car ashtrays, and when they're full, I go to the bank and cash it in. On a good day, I can get $50 or so.
In my amusement park days we deposited alot of coins every so often from vending machines and such. We had our own sorting and counting machines and bagged them by denomination and value with little crimped seals on the bags. I don't remember the exact amounts but according to the manager I worked with on it he said the bank takes them free if we did it this way. Is this the case or is this some kind of special scenario for merchant accounts and such.
Best Topics: infrared mirror diggers show fake male butterface cedar 2x4 lowes pounds to quid floatation or flotation lighten pdf vodka gallon binky blanket tighter than sayings weekend smoking passport issuance city don't surround yourself with yourself move on back two squares straight talk pending transaction what to use to clean cigarette smoke off walls can a million dollars fit in a briefcase pixels in 8.5 x 11 page no fly boxer shorts dont worry im from the internet poisons that cause heart failure automatic transmission manual shift forging signatures with permission is province the same as county zenni oleophobic coating review cool things to do with a battery