View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 06:48 PM
Charter Member
How does CoinStar survive as a business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cluricaun
My bank also has a machine in the lobby that's available for anyone to use, and this bank also has branches in supermarkets where they have them in the open, with no fee for account holders and a nominal fee for non account holders. It's a great way to engage people who aren't otherwise already banking with you.
That's interesting. I save coins in a large jar and when it's full, I bring it to a Crestar bank, dump in the coins and get a receipt. I bring the receipt to a teller and I get the cash right away. Now, I do have to do the work of dumping the coins in a hopper, but I've never been charged a fee whatsoever, even though I'm not a member of Crestar. I hope this doesn't change.
Best Topics: annualized percentage change conditional threat reticulating splines meaning hitler switzerland define tarnation substitute for pecans airbag cost celebirty movie archive rachel welsh nude k pro computer nazi skull and crossbones when should you stop trick or treating how to pronounce cicada how much does dry concrete weigh it consultant hourly rate best penetrating oil for seized bolts what is a courtesy flush heart rate walking around move to portland or seattle toot toot hey beep beep what do you call your cousin's child what is a turf accountant