View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 08:34 PM
Charter Member
Call me a cheapskate, but I just can't believe that people are willing to give away 9% to turn cash into...cash.

Whenever the issue of Coinstar comes up, I always mention coin sorting machines like this one. For the price of about three trips to Coinstar, the machine automatically sorts your coins. When a tube fills up, you slip the coins into a paper roll. No sorting or counting by hand. (For about twice the price of the one linked above, you can get one made out of cherry wood from Hammacher Schlemmer.)

I've been using a machine like this for years. I empty my pockets straight into the hopper every night, and every few months I take a stack of rolled coins to the bank.
Best Topics: infectious smile old gasoline helicopter flight times partners john grisham is nylon breathable heat gfa walmart checking receipts church road sign alcohol penicillin plumber faucet wrench does wellbutrin expire punta spanish slang tank barrell gasolina translation mueller's classic lasagna portal 15 sonny coleone gatekeeper of heaven half fast definition warn sidonis strip darts game hot people info welfare trash long pinkie nail pronounce yolk 1800gotjunk price list hoopty car esurance cancellation fees song about reuniting laying pipe doublju wiki inverted color chart define milkshake rubber feet for bed frame cng to gasoline conversion deposit check with two names bank of america i damaged my rental car how to unlock a file cabinet without a key curb your enthusiasm on netflix is kool aid bad for hair is a piano a percussion or string instrument chirpy chirpy cheep cheep lyrics meaning "klaatu barada nikto" hex based war games hobby lobby glow in the dark paint how long does chloroform last walmart 88 cent allergy medicine what does take a walk on the wild side mean kelly ripa clay aiken feud gate valve repair parts what liquor goes good with coffee british shillings to dollars can having to poop give you a headache what does tie one on mean #1 fuel oil wearing a watch on the inside of your wrist are medium toothbrushes bad for you zap 2 it app big legged woman ain t got no soul what color does blue green and yellow make is a winning lottery ticket a liquid asset russell stover fruit and nut caramel ingredients what sound does a goat say attach shutters to vinyl siding how to sterilize needle light switch toggle loose