View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 10:43 PM
Charter Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.D.
I wouldn't write off the gift cards as a source of revenue, either. I'd be willing to wager that CoinStar gets a portion of each sale from the various retailers.
I would imagine so. I don't think Coinstar is going to offer advertising for those other retailers for free. They're getting a piece of pie regardless. I'm surprised the recieipts don't have advertising on them as well (or maybe they do?).
Best Topics: transition windshield touching stripper mirror pronunciation safety razor blades corinthian leather celeberity movie archive dissolve gum kaeru japanese hitler wasn't aryan walgreen cartridge refill vaulting uniforms aztec parties swearing symbols define moose knuckle charles frederick ingalls underwear flaps tryhard meaning tubal ligation experiences inhale glue sriracha bacteria rainbow vacuum review cat and beer descendants of moses cat achieves transcendence boys pads sawbuck money mindfuck books chicken biscuits crackers enlisted man dave foley gay correctol laxative time travelling song how do atheist get married barbra jean from reba does hgh make your head bigger how to sharpen a cleaver mold on spaghetti sauce lid 24-hour flu yaba daba doo card trick blue and yellow equal sign throat hurts at night del taco chicken taco sauce what happens when a car is submerged in water ocular migraines and brain tumors turn gold into white gold gallbladder removal pros and cons pho chicken noodle soup calories how to get breading to stick how to sterilize a needle homemade triscuit crackers recipe numbers etched on progressive lenses how to do the invisible chair what is the longest river in the usa does things remembered engrave things not bought in the store why do pdfs take so long to print what type of music is frank sinatra is it illegal to work under the table what does chloroform smell like? how to tell the difference between hunger and nausea how to kill yourself with car exhaust south park future telling device is social studies the same as history do cats have shoulders is the spongebob movie canon