View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 09:43 PM
Charter Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.D.
I wouldn't write off the gift cards as a source of revenue, either. I'd be willing to wager that CoinStar gets a portion of each sale from the various retailers.
I would imagine so. I don't think Coinstar is going to offer advertising for those other retailers for free. They're getting a piece of pie regardless. I'm surprised the recieipts don't have advertising on them as well (or maybe they do?).
Best Topics: turktrust elektronik verbal warning police plastic shower cleaner deep cut music rosary around neck cat keeps farting perpetual water flow songs about hypnosis microwave wood beers like yuengling midieval drawings domestic monkeys best way to sand drywall how long does it take to die from a gunshot to the stomach wells fargo to bank of america transfer lowes carpet installation cost difference between pants and slacks islamic hospitals in america there once was a girl from nantucket joke can you drink llama milk playground ride that spins is it illegal to mail money car shaking while braking how to make voice less nasally how to get the taste of smoke out of your mouth