View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 05:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigamarole
Not only do you get a number of benefits (secure transactions that can be disputed, cashback/rewards, float period on payment, etc.) but you don't get all those piles of frickin' change!!!
I don't know about others in this thread, but I hate paying for small items with a card, some stores near me don't even take cards, and in the UK, pubs prefer cash too.
Best Topics: coitus saxonicus ambien not working goober hat sulfuric acid container aarti sequeira boobs duel truck driver penile cyst switch ratings launder and press sleep tight etymology vanilla extract alcohol dry beers abcs backwards dress neatly asshole girl pedophile pronunciation homemade box spring dental team names a fornight match.com body type most useless element pseudoephedrine for sale ky stands for molly holly thong to ping someone the others husband cannibal jokes acid storage containers 2x4x10 lowes jokes about depression polka mexican chevy corolla zoloft experiences if you fail the driving test three times pregnancy comes in threes dog stomach blockage surgery cost do not call registry expire diving to the bottom of a deep pool will sometimes cause discomfort in the middle ear wizard name generator harry potter 20 ft deep pool what does no jake brakes mean how long does paint need to dry before rain the wheels of justice grind slow how to find leak in air mattress does a & d ointment help hemorrhoids how to use liquid detergent in top loader bertha butt, one of the butt sisters jet stream box 4 rock salt food grade so angry you cry american pows in germany ww2 do cats have eyebrows why is american food so bland best headbands for fine hair do airplanes have horns my nipples explode with delight monty python can you swim in oil does teller have a voice does salt absorb moisture nfl simulating the count strike anywhere matches illegal will a toaster in the bathtub kill you windows 10 bring window to front do dogs get period cramps ruth chris nyc dress code what does au bon pain mean